Awoo.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (DBXV2) | PC, XB1, PS4, Switch| Goku Black Likey

DiamondX

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 1:32 PM, Diamond said:

Zarbon will be a master

Why would anyone want HIM as a master? I'd rather have Majin Buu and Omega Shenron as training masters.

The news of Xenoverse 2 coming out is good. I recently purchased Xenoverse and completed it a few months ago. It was quite enjoyable. Not on par with the PS2 games but still pretty enjoyable. So I'll definitely be picking this up when it comes out. Trailer looks pretty good. Looking forward to more trailers and footage.

New Trailer

Holy shit, I'm hyped! Super Saiyan 3 for your custom character boi!

• Thumbs Up 3

Bruh, Bardock staring at Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Golden Freeza duking it out gave me chills. 

More hubs too which look fun.

Also HOVERBOARD-THINGS y tho

I wonder if Saiyans will be able to have actual tails this time round rather than just armour belt tails? I wonder if Vegeta's brother Tarble will be in the game with his cute wee wife.

I wonder if blue-haired Trunks will meet purple-haired Trunks...

These are the important questions!

Who are you guys going to main from the new characters?

For me Janemba and Turles.

I was so happy as the notification came on my phone this morning.

HYPE HYPE HYYYYPE!!!!!!!!!

Hoverboards! Gogeta and Jamebma! SSJ3 CAC! NEW HUBS! I I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON BUT IM HYPED FOR THIS GAME!

Ok I'm calm now, I'm Slug, Turles and other movie characters are confirmed, but aside from Zarbon and Dodoria, can we still bring back the missing Z characters such as Dr. Gero, Android 19, Android 16, Dabura and basically all of Frieza, Cell and Super Buu's missing forms please?

Dude... it's the same game with things they could've added in the first game as DLC easily, like characters, locations, masters, more transformations for your Z warrior and stuff... Even the graphics haven't changed at all. Seriously, DBZ games are already over saturated...

Updated the first post with the new characters and some of their moves. I will updaste  tommonrow with the ones i missed.

I wonder if the other races will get their forms too like the different stages of Frieza's race and Super Namekian stuff, even Buu race stages and maybe some Earthling upgrades.

Always seemed unfair that Saiyans got the special treatment.

I am -really- looking forward to this game. While the first one was rough around the edges I still really enjoyed it, and this one looks to be at least more of the same (but with improvements) so I am totally fine with that! I like the way they reworked the SSJ transformations, I didn't like that they always felt super short but also could be abused like hell to win matches easily all the same haha

Should be good!!

Yeah, I also like that they gave transformations their own dedicated Ultimates button (seriously, why did they leave the B button useless like that in the first game) and make them simple power-ups that don't drain energy but you can't get energy without charging up. Hopefully custom characters will all be able to use at least two transformation levels, with specific characters that are already transformed being able to 'power-up' in two stages to avoid disadvantaging them, since they're essentially just regular forms with unique movesets.

On 01/07/2016 at 4:00 PM, ThePrinceOfSaiyajins said:

The gameplay has improved greatly, and that's what matters. 

Looks the same. I doubt it will ever be as tight and quick as Tenkaichi 3. Call me when some REAL improvement is added to this game, because so far, it looks and plays the same. Why they haven't added permanent stage destruction yet is beyond me. Imagine how awesome would be: you open a huge crater on the ground with a kamehameha or a spirit bomb and then fight inside it. Or cut a mountain in half with a destructo disk. Open a hole on a building by throwing your opponent at it. Charging your ki makes things near you (like cars, trees, rocks) go flying and shit. Insta kill on lava maybe? More stages hazard could be nice too.

Seriously guys, this is the same game. In fact, it's the same as 3 or 4 DBZ games before it...

I take it you haven't actually looked into the improvements? I mean, better hit detection itself is going to go a long way in improving the experience. Also, that new chase option will definitely improve the pace of the battles. Improvements to the gameplay actually improve the game, not superficial nonsense of like permanent destruction. Seriously that adds very little to the immersion as far as I'm concerned. 

Same in what regard? There's a reason Xenoverse sold much better than the 4 games that preceded it. 

• Thumbs Up 2

To stop the arguing, i have interesting news.

Tommonrow, at 11 PM JST, there will be an Dokkan Battle(DBZ mobile game, its a free game, i would reccomend you it) and Xenoverse 2 stream here:

http://sp.live.nicovideo.jp/i18ngate/lv268246087

From the Xenoverse 2 part, we will get Japan Expo demo gameplay and news.

55 minutes ago, ThePrinceOfSaiyajins said:
I take it you haven't actually looked into the improvements? I mean, better hit detection itself is going to go a long way in improving the experience. Also, that new chase option will definitely improve the pace of the battles. Improvements to the gameplay actually improve the game, not superficial nonsense of like permanent destruction. Seriously that adds very little to the immersion as far as I'm concerned. 

Same in what regard? There's a reason Xenoverse sold much better than the 4 games that preceded it. 

All things that were much better handled in Tenkaichi 3... the only real NEW thing Xenoverse added is it's own story. Which is pretty lame tho.

Stage destruction would be a totaly new thing to the franchise and could add much more dept and variety to the battles. Huge destructions is a trademark of the Z series, if you find it lame, then... well, I'm sorry for you.

If you only care for gameplay, get a PS2 and play Tenkaichi 3 (or Sparking Meteor for the original anime score), because it's the best 3D gameplay ever.

And I'm gonna tell me you more:

150+ playable characters, with transformations. From classic Dragon Ball to GT and movies. Also ARALE;

Lots of combos, attacks, special attacks, unique special skills for each character;

Huge attention to detail, like some characters can only turn Great Ape if you're playing in a night time stage;

LOTS of stages. HUGE stages;

Real time transformations (you can choose if you want to go Super Saiyan 1, 2 or 3 during the fight) and fusions;

The japanese version features the original music from the anime, which is awesome. Also this theme;

Dynamic story mode with only the important fights;

Polished graphics and smooth framerate;

A ton of gamemodes;

5 vs 5 battle.

But no, surely what we get today is much better, right?

Barely 50 characters + you have to BUY some as DLC;

Can't even transform during battles. Or if so, it skips phases (like you can only go DIRECTLY to Freeza's final);

Stiff and sometimes awkward controls.

No, no, you're right. As long as I can make my custom character go Super Saiyan 3, it's no problem to me, I'll gladly pay 40 bucks to Bandai :P

Seriously guys. Lets not argue which game is better. Everyone has its own opinion.

We have more news. There are DBS things, so watch the show, especially if you wanna preorder

Preorder bonuses : Black(character) and Tao Pai Pais log(for flying)

Majin characters CAN TRANSFORM

The game will have 4 DLC pack which will include new: Story, PQ, masters, and items

From the looks of it, we will have the DBS Trunks and Xeno Trunks in te game(hopefully different slots, not variations)

Also, the livestream starts in almost 3 hours.