DiamondX

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (DBXV2) | PC, XB1, PS4, Switch| Goku Black Likey

Remember how each DLC pack comes with a free DLC? We already knew about the option to change the music and the World Tournament stuff.

We now know what costumes we are getting....and it's kinda annoying:

Metal Cooler 

Android 15

Bojack

Zangya

Bido

In case you don't realise why 4 names are written in bold, it's because those characters AREN'T IN THE GAME.

I'm not hating Bandai for adding them, but we should at least have Bojack playable.

Maybe in Xenoverse 3...

So I got the Deluxe Ed. on sale during the weekend free to play session Xbox was having. its very much fun, I'm only at the Androids arc now and haven't done any of the DLC material yet. One thing that bothers me in the PQs is that the time patrollers you can fight their are all high levels and not balanced to what your character's current level is, which I find unfair.

32 minutes ago, DiamondX said:

You have to press the Options button when you choose the characters or the stage. (PS4)

Seriously wow how did I miss this. Is it just in mp can I do it on parallel quest

On 8/3/2017 at 1:52 PM, goku262002 said:

One thing that bothers me in the PQs is that the time patrollers you can fight their are all high levels and not balanced to what your character's current level is, which I find unfair.

Oh I remember I found out the hard way. And to make it worse, there's always 3 of them so you get your butt kicked hard. Still, I don't think it'll take long before you can fight them with ease.