Awoo.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (DBXV2) | PC, XB1, PS4, Switch| Goku Black Likey

DiamondX

• The title was changed to Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (DBXV2) | PC, XB1, PS4, Switch| Goku Black Likey
  • 2 weeks later...

The Nintendo Switch version releases on September 22nd.

By the way, the game will be 60fps only in 1v1 matches (which is rare in general).

10 hours ago, DiamondX said:

The Nintendo Switch version releases on September 22nd.

By the way, the game will be 60fps only in 1v1 matches (which is rare in general).

Good thing they added in the new local one versus one joycon, mode then

@Mando-Whirl-Wind

The other consoles had local 1v1 too.

But the problem is that both the story and the Parallel Quests are either you fighting alot of people or you fighting with someone against a ton of people.

Besides when you fight a friend or online, 1v1 is really not gonna happen so often.

Here's the box art:

Dragon-Ball-Xenoverse-2-Switch-Box-Art-l

Here's the other consoles art:

maxresdefault.jpg

I have 2 prpblems with the Switch one:

1. Why does "for NINTENDO SWITCH" need to be there? We already know that.

2. Why is Gohan in his base form? He is supposed to be in his Super Saiyan form.

Apparently, the Switch version will have all the base game characters, not only the Xenoverse 1 ones.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've ever gotten the opportunity to play Xenoverse and as a long-time Nintendo fan who has never own a PlayStation or Xbox, it's amazing that I finally get the opportunity to play a Dragonball Z game especially with a robust and dynamic combat system that I've always wanted to have in a Dragonball game, but just couldn't due to being a Nintendo fan. I'm excited for the game and I will definitely pick it up Day 1.

1 hour ago, Cornelius Fudge said:

I've ever gotten the opportunity to play Xenoverse and as a long-time Nintendo fan who has never own a PlayStation or Xbox, it's amazing that I finally get the opportunity to play a Dragonball Z game especially with a robust and dynamic combat system that I've always wanted to have in a Dragonball game, but just couldn't due to being a Nintendo fan. I'm excited for the game and I will definitely pick it up Day 1.

If you are up for paying a little more, you can get the game now on the japanesd e-Shop. It has english subtitles and voices.

13 minutes ago, Diamond Dragon X said:

If you are up for paying a little more, you can get the game now on the japanesd e-Shop. It has english subtitles and voices.

I'm a college student, so I can't afford to pay extra unfortunately, especially since I plan on paying for DLC pack 4.

Alright, with the Switcg version being released, here are the changes between the Switch version and the others:

1. The resolution is 900p docked, 720p undocked. 

2. The framerate is 60fps in 1v1 fights, while 3v3 have 30fps.

3. The framerate in Conton City is 30fps with drops.

4. You get the whole roster from the start if you get the japanese version now.

5. To get the XV1 Story, you need to finish the Saiyan and Frieza Sagas, then go to the robot with the purple flag. It's the entire story. You also need to get the game ASAP for the XV1 story.

16 hours ago, Diamond Dragon X said:

If you can only get one, get DLC 3. It's the best in my opinion.

I can get all of the DLC, but I'd rather just spend on DLC that actually enhance the game. DLC Pack 4 extends the story and provides players with SSGB Vegito from what I've heard. What does DLC Pack 3 provide?

Also, to get the XV1 story, do you have to get the game early relative to the version you're purchasing or is that only relative to the Japanese version? I'm hoping they don't lock things behind the Japanese version, that's truly dishonest.

5 hours ago, Cornelius Fudge said:

I can get all of the DLC, but I'd rather just spend on DLC that actually enhance the game. DLC Pack 4 extends the story and provides players with SSGB Vegito from what I've heard. What does DLC Pack 3 provide?

Also, to get the XV1 story, do you have to get the game early relative to the version you're purchasing or is that only relative to the Japanese version? I'm hoping they don't lock things behind the Japanese version, that's truly dishonest.

DLC 4 gives you SSB Vegito, Merged Zamasu and more story.

DLC 3 gives you SSJ Rosé Black, Zamasu and Bojack (who is a master).

It's known as the best one since it gives you 3 characters.

18 hours ago, Diamond Dragon X said:

DLC 4 gives you SSB Vegito, Merged Zamasu and more story.

DLC 3 gives you SSJ Rosé Black, Zamasu and Bojack (who is a master).

It's known as the best one since it gives you 3 characters.

What's the price of both DLC combined?

18 hours ago, Diamond Dragon X said:

I don't know. I got the Season Pass on PS4.

And I'm going to assume the Season Pass is going to be $30. Are DLC Pack 1 and 2 any good?

7 hours ago, Cornelius Fudge said:

And I'm going to assume the Season Pass is going to be $30. Are DLC Pack 1 and 2 any good?

DLC 2 is ok. It gives you Champa, Vados and the U6 Story.