Awoo.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (DBXV2) | PC, XB1, PS4, Switch| Goku Black Likey

DiamondX

Since the story is very important, how do you want to see it structured? My dream story sagas are

• Sayian Saga
  • Tree of Might & Lord Slug saga
  • Namek Saga ( Zarbon & Dodoria, Ginyu Force and Turles& Slug)
  • Frieza Saga (Friezas first, second, third, final and 100% form battles along Cooler)
  • Trunks Saga ( Trunks VS Mecha Fireza and Cold)
  • Metal Cooler Saga
  • Future Saga
  • Android Saga
  • Cell Saga
  • Bojack Saga
  • Buu Saga
  • Fusion Reborn Saga
  • Battle of Gods Saga
  • Ressurection F Saga
  • Black DB Saga
  • Baby Saga
  • Super 17 Saga
  • Shenron Saga
  • Final Boss Saga

I know its a lot. As for DLCs:

• King Piccolo Saga
  • Piccolo JR Saga
  • Plan to Eradicate the Sayians Saga
  • Movie Saga ( Android 13, Tapion) 
  • Universe 6 Saga
  • Black Goku Saga 

7 hours ago, SSJ Diamond said:

Since the story is very important, how do you want to see it structured? My dream story sagas are

• Sayian Saga
  • Tree of Might & Lord Slug saga
  • Namek Saga ( Zarbon & Dodoria, Ginyu Force and Turles& Slug)
  • Frieza Saga (Friezas first, second, third, final and 100% form battles along Cooler)
  • Trunks Saga ( Trunks VS Mecha Fireza and Cold)
  • Metal Cooler Saga
  • Future Saga
  • Android Saga
  • Cell Saga
  • Bojack Saga
  • Buu Saga
  • Fusion Reborn Saga
  • Battle of Gods Saga
  • Ressurection F Saga
  • Black DB Saga
  • Baby Saga
  • Super 17 Saga
  • Shenron Saga
  • Final Boss Saga

I know its a lot. As for DLCs:

• King Piccolo Saga
  • Piccolo JR Saga
  • Plan to Eradicate the Sayians Saga
  • Movie Saga ( Android 13, Tapion) 
  • Universe 6 Saga
  • Black Goku Saga 

I think it's very likely that the Universe 6 arc is already gonna be present, since Super's already confirmed (IIRC) and it's the only completed Super exclusive story.

English trailer dropped.

Goku Black is the official name. ( No Black Goku)

This means we might get Hit, Kabba, Forst, Magetta and Botamo in their original names.

Also, this gameplay hurts me. Just look at the video name:

New Xenoverse update added data transfer. There are some moves you arent able to transfer:

All transformations, Bardock and Whis moves.

Also you will get TP Money for all the moves you have.

Finally decided what to transfer:

Maximim Charge

Orin combo

Deadly Dance

Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack

Vacantion Delete

Victory Rush

Headshot

Upper body: Pilot suit (forgot the name)

Lower body: TP Suit

Hands: Sayian Saga Gohan suit

Feet: Bardock Armor

Z-Soul: You'll be my first victim

What about you guys?

For clothes, I'm planning to just move my current outfit (GT Trunks boots, and jacket, RF Vegeta's armor for legs, and the Z-Sword. 

Not sure which moves to transfer over, since I have practically all strike/ultimates since I need it for the platinum (For those wondering, I'm at PQ 49, and need Cell's drain move). Could everyone suggest me moves to bring over? I'm already planning to move Maximum Charge.

Well, you cant bring any transformations (Kaioken, SSJ, Potential Unlocked), Bardock or Whis moves.

It mostly matters on how you like to play. I went with a somewhat balanced moveset.

Well, I need to check it out. I made my character with mostly melee/short ranged attacks plus teleportation. I have Kaioken x20 but I never really needed it

Hmm, my character has the Student Blazer, uniform fingerless gloves, GT Trunks's shorts, GT Goku's shoes, DIE DIE missile barrage, Galick Gun, Rise to Action and Maximum Charge, Super Vegeta 2, Final Shine Attack, and Spirit Breaker. My Z-Soul is You're Insanely Annoying. I guess I'll replace Super Vegeta 2 with Final Flash, and I'll replace Rise to Action, assuming it's a move exclusive to Bardock, with Big Bang Attack.

2 minutes ago, ThePrinceOfSaiyajins said:

Hmm, my character has the Student Blazer, uniform fingerless gloves, GT Trunks's shorts, GT Goku's shoes, DIE DIE missile barrage, Galick Gun, Rise to Action and Maximum Charge, Super Vegeta 2, Final Shine Attack, and Spirit Breaker. My Z-Soul is You're Insanely Annoying. I guess I'll replace Super Vegeta 2 with Final Flash, and I'll replace Rise to Action, assuming it's a move exclusive to Bardock, with Big Bang Attack.

Anyone mind recommending me a good Z-Soul?

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Anyone mind recommending me a good Z-Soul?

You're Insanely Annoying is my favorite. It makes you recover stamina while you're getting beat up. Very useful.

The Z Soul im using lets you start with full ki and decreases damage recieved. 

SSJ4 Gogetas Z Soul I’m the one who’s gonna take you down! is also good since it increases all stats for a while.

Guess we should fuse into Vegito... largely increases stats when transformed.

Bwa ha ha... Thanks for the energy lets you get ki faster.

It's strange...no update popped when I turned the PS on.

Anyway, in my moveset I have Wolf Fang Fist, Death Crasher, Instant Transmission and Maximum Charge in the super side. Then Blue Hurricane, Spirit Sword and Final Pose.

My equipment is the whole Pilot Suit set plus the Tagoma Scouter and as Z-Soul I had one of Elder Kai's...I don't remember which one

I think the update is PS3 / X360 only  (i played XV on a PS3) since you cant get XV2 on those consoles so you have to save your data in your account.

Right now, my moveset is:

"I'm the one who'll take you down!" - SSJ4 Gogeta's Z-Soul

Maximum Charge

Taunt

Super Dragon Flight

God of Destruction's Anger

Super Electric Strike

Super Saiyan

Downloaded the new update on my PS3 version of XV1 and uploaded my data. Wasn't SUPER particular about what I wanted in XV2, so I just went with everything I currently had equipped that I had gotten used to. These included Special Beam Cannon, Destructo Disc, and such. I'm just really happy they're giving you the option to transfer your save data from last gen versions of the first game. I would've thought they'd be shortchanged, but good on Dimps and Bandai Namco for doing otherwise. :) 

Maybe it keeps track of the PSN account you were logged in to when you uploaded it to the server and XV2 will know that way...?

Meanwhile here I am with XV on my 360 and plans to get XV2 on PC, meaning I'm going to have to start from scratch (and it'll probably take me a loooong time before I get access to (Future) 18's Android Saga duds due to the character type I'm planning on using :U). I guess I could get XV on PC too, but really with this game being so close and by all indications even better than the first, there's really no point.

Speaking of, I hope they let us change the colour of non-generic equipment. I want my red and white Saiyan Claus armor, dammit.