Awoo.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (DBXV2) | PC, XB1, PS4, Switch| Goku Black Likey

DiamondX

I remember my cousin owning the first one on PS3 a while ago, and I used to play it with him. It was fun, but I hated how limited the local multiplayer was. If I remember you were only able to 1 on 1 matches on the World Tournament 

Does Xenoverse 2 have better local-multiplayer? Because, while it won't stop me from buying the game if it doesn't since everything else looks cool, it would be nice to have more options for local multiplayer, since I generally prefer local multiplayer over online.

XV2 is confirmed to have more stages available for local multiplayer. (I think like six or so.) Think it might still be only 1v1, though.

22 minutes ago, Dark Moon CC14 said:

XV2 is confirmed to have more stages available for local multiplayer. (I think like six or so.) Think it might still be only 1v1, though.

I see. Well, it's atleast an improvement over the first one's local multiplayer. 

Still kinda wish that 2v2 and 3v3 matches were playable on local multiplayer, but eh, what can you do?

OMG the Kaio-ken attacks look so fresh :wub::wub::wub:

Spoiler

Also side note what if the Super attack: Kaio-ken Assault can chain into the Ultimate attack Kaio-ken x20 Kamehameha.....MY GOD!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/16/2016 at 11:07 AM, SSJ Diamond said:

Its ps4 exclusive.

D0qavHP.jpg

Did they ever explain why they decided to just exclude us Xbox One people in this? really seemed unfair to us non-PS4 people.

29 minutes ago, SSJ Diamond said:

The game is only on PS4 in Japan.

Thats understandable but Japan isn't the whole world, neither is the PS4 the only console. if I recall the beta is an international event, not just restricted to japan so it shouldn't just be favored to just PS4 players outside of Japan who want to participate in the beta.

Why not include us? what does that have to say about the quality of the XBO port were getting? are we going to get the shoddy end of the stick because we didn't get a beta and not PS4 players? Bandai-Namco should be answering these things.

Well, the game is only done in Japan and Bandai US just ports and tranlates it. (AFAIK)

But yes, its pretty stupid since the ones who enter the beta get a special item.

Just soo fucking dumb, exclude a whole console group because you don't understand how a fucking Xbox works. Hopefully Bandai US will hold some kind of Xbox beta and give us a chance at trying Xenoverse 2.

Soo, from the looks of it:

• SSJ 1/2/3: Increases ATK value by a lot. Needs 3/4/5 ki
  • Golden Forms: Increases speed, changes the O button ki blasts and may take some damage when you attack (possibly bug) Needs 3 ki
  • Giant form: Changes your attacks, you take no damage, it drains STA and at the end you will get a broken stamina. Needs 3 ki.
  • Kid Buu form: Changes your attacks, Dash makes you ,,Spin Dash''. Needs 3 ki (?)
  • Nimbus + Power Pole : ???

Those Kaioken attacks look amazing. I might equip the ultimate one.  15 days until the beta.

HYPE.

4 hours ago, goku262002 said:

Just soo fucking dumb, exclude a whole console group because you don't understand how a fucking Xbox works. Hopefully Bandai US will hold some kind of Xbox beta and give us a chance at trying Xenoverse 2.

I don't think it's a case of "not knowing how a fucking Xbox works". It's a case of over in Japan, the Xbox is extremely unpopular, and the Xbox One in particular is extremely unpopular in Japan, to the point that there was periods where it was only selling 100 units within a week. I'm not agreeing about the beta being PS4 exclusive, but at this point, it's a miracle they decided that the Xbox One/360 was viable enough to release XV/XV2 worldwide, and even then, it's likely because Bandai US is porting it over, not the Japan branch.

I found a video with Story Mode gameplay which has english text with JP voice (From the beta maybe?). Because of the PS4 blocking some cutscenes, some parts of the story are missing. But so far this is what was shown (STORY MODE SPOILERS HERE. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED):

Spoiler

-The first cutscene shows both the Supreme Kai of Time and Elder Kai with Trunks and the XV1 Time Patroller with the new one (In this case, the XV1 one is the default one while the new one was made a Freeza race warrior). They were going to send the new TP on a mission.

-Neither Turles or Slug are under control of Towa, they both agreed to work with her. Although they show that sometimes they just do whatever they want to.

-Mira isn't fond of having both of them acting freely saying that Towa should "reprogram" them

-The first mission consist in teaming up with Vegeta to fight against a powered up Dodoria.

-After Vegeta ends Dodoria, your TP leaves him but is later intercepted by Slug

-When you are about to defeat him, Trunks comes to help you but Slug escapes and it looks like Trunks chases after him

-Then it cuts to a 6v1 Giant Ape battle

-After that, a cutscene showing a change in history that shows Freeza, Dodoria and Zarbon intercepted both Gohan and Krillin, they fly away and Freeza sends both of his henchmen after them. Elder Kai sends you to help them out

-After that it goes back to Namek (Age 762) Krillin flying and Dodoria going after him, he uses Taio Ken, it works...but Zarbon was behind him already. At that moment, your TP appears next to Krillin and they get ready to fight. As for Gohan, Krillin orders him to take Dende to safety...and Zarbon orders Dodoria to go after Gohan. Your mission here is just to damage Zarbon enough to let Krillin escape (And you, since you also have to help Gohan).

-After you manage to weaken Zarbon, Krillin flies away, your character flies in a different direction and Zarbon goes after Krillin.

-The video changes to Goku/Piccolo vs. Raditz, where Piccolo tries to beam Raditz, he dodges and blast Piccolo. After that your TP appears in middair and falls on his butt and it's you and Goku against a powered up Raditz

-After the fight ends as it shoulds, your TP leaves the area and teleports back...while someone was observing from afar...

• Thumbs Up 1

We got even more story:

• The classic Piccolo & Goku vs Raditz fight
  • Yamcha, Tien, Gohamn, Krillin and Piccolo vs Raditz
  • Goku vs Turles

Is that a new voice actor for Turles?

Yeah that really blows the special manga is not in any other editions other then collectors.

On 9/29/2016 at 1:47 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

I don't think it's a case of "not knowing how a fucking Xbox works". It's a case of over in Japan, the Xbox is extremely unpopular, and the Xbox One in particular is extremely unpopular in Japan, to the point that there was periods where it was only selling 100 units within a week. I'm not agreeing about the beta being PS4 exclusive, but at this point, it's a miracle they decided that the Xbox One/360 was viable enough to release XV/XV2 worldwide, and even then, it's likely because Bandai US is porting it over, not the Japan branch.

Then Bandai US should do something then for us Xbox people. doesn't seem right or fair that PS4 people are getting special treatment because of console bias.

• Thumbs Up 1

It seems there are 4 unnamed transformations. I think they are:

Kaioken

Unlock Potential

Super Vegeta

???

The intro to XV2, which, in a change-up, is a voiced scene rather than a bunch of fights and such set to music. Even has a cute little recruitment video theme with rules and guidelines demonstrated by main characters.

• Thumbs Up 4

I'm loving just about everything in that opening, except the reuse of the character creator OST. 

Everything else, such as the animation, voice acting, and humor is spot on for me though.

On 10/3/2016 at 2:45 PM, Dark Moon CC14 said:

The intro to XV2, which, in a change-up, is a voiced scene rather than a bunch of fights and such set to music. Even has a cute little recruitment video theme with rules and guidelines demonstrated by main characters.

Wait whats the japanese intro?