Awoo.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (DBXV2) | PC, XB1, PS4, Switch| Goku Black Likey

DiamondX

Hopefully they bring an original character for Xenoverse 3.

I updated the first page with more stuff about the game and the DLC Packs.

Mira and Towa in Xenoverse don't equal the same characters as the ones in DBO and Heroes, each set has their own separate backstories.

Mira is an android in Xenoverse with Towa being his creator. so that whole baby idea will be weird as all hell.

Well, no one though that 17 & 18 would be able to have babies either...unless you mean he's a 16 kind of android

He is a Bio-Android. He has Sayian, Earthling and many others DNA. His goal is to get Goku's DNA.

And this is Dragon Ball. You can't tell me there wouldn't be anything wierder.

REMINDER: This might NOT be true. I found this on Twitter. Apparently, we got some Swith info:

Releases in Autumn in Japan

3VS3 Local Fights

Doing a Kamehameha with the Jou Con (like the Hadoken thing?)

I am still waiting to see if it's real.

EDIT: IT'S REAL

Switch Players will also get all XV1 characters at the start of the game with a special code.

And Merged Zamasu is confirmed.

I don't know.

Sorry for the earlier comment. The translations was wrong. If you Pre-Order you get:

1. Xenoverse 1 Story

2. Code which unlocks all the XV1 characters. 

Since the Switch version is happening, please don't say anything about the Xenoverse 1 or 2 story (or put it as a spoiler) until 1 month after the Switch version releases.

That's pretty dang cool, guess the final question mark is the DLC, but overall this looks like the best and most featured version.

We will most probably have more news on the 20th-21st when the magasine is supposed to release.

I hope the first post explains as much as possible. I'm not that great at this stuff.

Wait your not making sense here, so with Switch's version they get some sort of added story DLC that goes through the events of XV1? Will this be timed DLC or Nintendo exclusive? what else is the Switch version getting?

7 minutes ago, goku262002 said:

Wait your not making sense here, so with Switch's version they get some sort of added story DLC that goes through the events of XV1? Will this be timed DLC or Nintendo exclusive? what else is the Switch version getting?

6-Player LAN multi, 2-player single Joy-con mode, motion controls, The Story mode of SV1 remade that is a Switch exclusive(wording makes it sound like it may come to other versions later, doubt it'd only be available a limited time), Launch copies get a Code that unlocks all characters that were in the first game right away. That's what we know so far

6 hours ago, DiamondX Rosé said:

Since the Switch version is happening, please don't say anything about the Xenoverse 1 or 2 story (or put it as a spoiler) until 1 month after the Switch version releases.

As a note, if you would like to be courteous to newcomers joining the game thanks to the Switch port, feel free to use a spoiler tag when discussing the story.  However, we're not going to be moderating for it since both games have been out long enough that potential owners are probably aware of the plot by now.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Tara said:

As a note, if you would like to be courteous to newcomers joining the game thanks to the Switch port, feel free to use a spoiler tag when discussing the story.  However, we're not going to be moderating for it since both games have been out long enough that potential owners are probably aware of the plot by now.

That's what I meant to say. :)

I wonder how good will the game run on the Switch...On PC, PS4 and XBONE the game run at 1080p 60FPS.

It will most likely run at either 1080p 30FPS or 720p 60FPS.

I HIGHLY reccomend Switch players to pre-order.

Not only do you get around 70 characters from the start, but you also get the Xenoverse 1 Story.

This is important for 2 reasons:

1. This will help you understand more about the characters. Will help even more if you don't know anything about Dragon Ball.

2. I guess this is a spoiler, so

Spoiler

In Xenoverse you create our own character. The character in Xenoverse is not the same as the one you create in Xenoverse 2.

You can transfer the XV1 character into the XV2 game and he will play a part in the story.

We have a second scan, people. Lightning of Absolution and Story Mode confirmed:

DAKtCOlV0AAFAgh.jpg

First Switch screenshots.

1. You need to do motion controls for ultimates? Really?

2. Looks downgraded to me, 720p.

It just sounds like motion controls are an additional feature, presumably with holding the JoyCons individually, not a requirement for play and I wouldn't be surprised if that can be turned off.

New DLC Pack 4 info:

Rage Trunks and Monster Fusion Zamasu are confirmed. (They don't say it but they show their fight, but you can only see the normal part of Zamasu)

SSJ4 Costume