Awoo.

Can't change my profile picture

Darinian

Well after setting a Blaze picture I can now not change my profile picture, I'm using Google Chrome with popups allowed and javascript enabled.

Anyone get help?

No just the blaze picture popping up in the crop box instead of the new picture 

Are you linked to any social platforms (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)?  Last time I remember someone encountering this issue, it was because Twitter was insistent on using their display pic from Twitter.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nah, we've been aware for quite some time that IPB4 has had a lot of strange issues like this.  I'll try to think of what else can be done. Could be a problem with whatever platform you're accessing from.

Funny, that's been happening big time with me today out of the blue.

I keep getting this message:

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: EX0

And what browser?

But that being said, the last time I tried accessing SSMB from my android tablet, I do remember mobile uploading being... well, not very good.

13 hours ago, Tara said:

Meant to ask earlier, what platforms and browsers are you guys using?

Tried it on both my Samsung Galaxy S6 with the Opera Browser, and on my Toshiba Satellite laptop on Firefox. 

3 hours ago, IniMeenieMiney-Jo-Vahexeon said:

Tried it on both my Samsung Galaxy S6 with the Opera Browser, and on my Toshiba Satellite laptop on Firefox. 

After experimenting, it seems that the problem is exclusive to animated profile pics. Still, this is disconcerting as before, it was all fine and possible.

Presumably he means things like animated gifs, which IPB4 doesn't seem to like.  But I am aware the problem extends to more than just animated gifs.