Awoo.

Hero of Legend's Birthday Giveaway; 1 NA AND 1 EU code of Rhythm Thief 3DS

Hero of Legend

It's my birthday! But I want to share the day with you guys too! :)

That's why I've decided to giveaway 1 NA and 1 EU code of Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure to two lucky winners (1 for each).

rhythm_thief_et_esrb.jpg

I will use a random name generator or what have you to pick from the list of folks entering, all you need to do is post in the thread saying you want it, and specify the region of the code you wish to get. Naturally ask for a NA code if you're in NA and so forth, an exemption is if you know a close friend or relative who's in another region who really wants it, BUT I would much prefer someone right here would be able to really enjoy the game themselves. :)

The codes were provided to me as spares from the recent Humble Friends of Nintendo Bundle, I have verified the NA code works, but not the EU one but I trust it works, just as an advance notice. I use Nintendo's eShop code redemption site shown below to check codes to see if they can still be used, but only for the region your Nintendo Network ID is linked to:

https://eshop.nintendo.net/redeem#/

This giveaway will go on for 24 hours.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, and best of luck to all of you! :D

• Thumbs Up 9

Happy birthday dude! This is a really generous thing to do! 

Guess I'll give it a go with the EU code, I've always wanted to try out Rhythm Thief.

• Thumbs Up 1

Happy birthday man! Hope you're having a great day.

• Thumbs Up 1

Happy b-day, broski! Another year older, wiser and older-er! Hope you have a good one a enjoy it!

Honestly for me. I'm game for the NA version of the code.

• Thumbs Up 1

Happy birthday hero. Hope its been a good one for you.

• Thumbs Up 1

If it's your birthday, shouldn't we give something to you?

Happy Birthday!

(P.S. EU region ftw!)

• Thumbs Up 1

Happy Birthday, Hero. Hope you have a great day. Really cool of you to be doing this on your birthday. 

Now, gimme gimme gimme!! (Europe)

• Thumbs Up 1

She, why not I'll give it shot. Besides you've been cool with me before with a prior game thing. NA please.

Of course Happy Birthday.

Spoiler

TO THE GROOOOOOOOUND

• Thumbs Up 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May your day of birth be simply fabulous! 

I don't suppose we're allowed to try for both regions of code,  are we?  XDWell, if not,  I guess I'll go for the NA code! 

• Thumbs Up 1

So it's been over 24 hours now, I'm surprised not a whole lot entered, maybe more folks here got the bundles than I thought? :P

Should I keep it open another day, or should I pick the winners now?

9 minutes ago, Detective Hero of Legend said:

So it's been over 24 hours now, I'm surprised not a whole lot entered, maybe more folks here got the bundles than I thought? :P

It's your giveaway so it's up to you, but since it's been 24 hours, I think it's been a good amount of time for people to enter, especially since it was in the most recent topics for a full 24 hours as well, so I think you should choose now.

11 minutes ago, Detective Hero of Legend said:

I agree with @Ryannumber1gamer, pull the lever! Yeah, go ahead, what with it having been 24 hours, plenty of time.

And the winners are via Random.org...

*drumroll*

Spoiler

NA Winner: YoshiUnity

EU Winner: Ryannumber1gamer

Sending PMs now! Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone, and I hope the winners enjoy their copies of Rhythm Thief! :D

• Thumbs Up 2