Awoo.

Mega Man: Fully Charged

Spin Attaxx

13 hours ago, DabigRG said:

What, did they imply that he would indeed become him or something? 

No, it was references to explicitly point out how they turned the iconic series villain into a lame comedic relief character. As if they were proud of that fact.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Nina Cortex Jovahexeon said:

Context?

Can't remember the details but the Ruby Spears cartoon had an episode where out of fucking nowhere, werelions showed up and became the main threat of the day with Wily and the robot masters being their reluctant lackies.
It was stupid and a waste of potential, just like everything on that show.

Sidenote: the user you quoted hasn't shown up more than a year ago, i doubt he would have been able to answer you.

2 minutes ago, Teoskaven said:

Can't remember the details but the Ruby Spears cartoon had an episode where out of fucking nowhere, werelions showed up and became the main threat of the day with Wily and the robot masters being their reluctant lackies.
It was stupid and a waste of potential, just like everything on that show.

Oh god, I remember seeing that a roughly a year ago on Motobug. I didn't know if I wanted to laugh my ass off at the bad animation or whimper knowing that was an actual idea for a MEGA MAN cartoon episode.

I always wondered if they intended to make Bert, like, Albert Wily Jr with the eventual reveal that the "classic" Dr. Wily is his father or grandfather. That would have made for some really cool conflict between him and Aki.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, PC the Hedgehog said:

I always wondered if they intended to make Bert, like, Albert Wily Jr with the eventual reveal that the "classic" Dr. Wily is his father or grandfather. That would have made for some really cool conflict between him and Aki.

That's some DCEU level stuff right there. Good point though.

• 9 months later...

Apparently Cartoon Network (I guess) brought this show worldwide, and a huge surprise, in my country too! It's called here "Мегамен: полный заряд" (hint: literal translation), and I may give it a shot since I'm a huge Blue Bomber fan and was curios how chars would sound in Russian. It helps that I'm subscribed to streaming service which features all CN toons for basic subscription. Do anyone here watched it in their native language? My main nitpick would be that in Russia basically there's only one major voiceover studio which does dubbing for VAST number of localised media with SAME actors across it all. May I guess that's true for some other countries too?

I have. It's an alright show that gets better as it goes along. You may not like some of the changes they've made, though-- fair warning.

While I have the opportunity, I should also mention that BOOM! Studios has started a Fully Charged six-comic mini-series taking place after season 1's events.

Spoiler

Also, the real Dr. Wily is a character in it, and yes, he is related to Bert (his grandfather, specifically).