Awoo.

Mega Man: Fully Charged

Spin Attaxx

For a short transformation sequence, it looks pretty fine.  I really like the toony shading they're using for the models too.  The catchphrase is cheesy as all hell, but I want to see how the characters interact with each other before writing this show's writing off completely.

At the very least it looks like it'll be visually appealing, though we haven't seen much of the other side characters or backgrounds they'll be working in.

• Thumbs Up 1

OK, that wasn't bad, but it wasn't exactly good. Surprised they ended up going with full CG (if this is representative of what the actual series will look like, which it's probably not).

Still waiting for more footage before I make a final judgment. "Mega-nize me" is still a stupid catchphrase, though.

• Thumbs Up 1

What was the target audience again...? Looks like something aimed at little kids. Like, not kids, very little kids. Whatever attracts people, I guess?

I was angry at the end scene, with the 8-bit classic megaman walking on top of the title and transform into Akiman. I know I'm taking it too personally, but felt like they were saying "ya know this classic guy? well, this is him!" It was as if they were replacing classic with Aki instead of treating as a new series. 

Unrelated, but realized MegaMini remind me of a cyber elf. A very ugly one, that is. They could've made him look more elf-like, would've fit the PowerRanger-MagicalGirl-Ladybug feel more.

I got mad they used cg instead of traditional animation until I realized it looked better so whatever. Looks like a generic kids show, them trying to play at nostalgia with 8 bit Mega Man was hilariously sad though 

DHX keeps blocking the trailer videos so I guess I can't see it.  Doesn't sound like I'm missing anything good, though.

• Thumbs Up 1

I can't find the intro anywhere online. A real disappointment too, I really wanted to see just how awful the intro really was.

2 minutes ago, Kool Kirb said:

I can't find the intro anywhere online. A real disappointment too, I really wanted to see just how awful the intro really was.

Here ya go 

• Thumbs Up 6

Uh... wow. Not as bad as I thought it was going to be but I'm still not looking forward to the show. I have a strong feeling mini-mega or whatever his name is going to be the bane of my existence (i.e he's gonna be super friggin' annoying)

I cried and tears came out of my eyes.

They couldn't have chosen a better voice to make an already stupid catchphrase reach its full stupid potential.  Literally burst out laughing as soon as it was said.

And that Mega man sprite.  Nothing gets me amped for an action show like watching an 8bit representation of our hero falling to host death.  Like they couldn't have chosen a worse ANYTHING for this project.

The only really good thing I can say about it is that it looks better than the initial art but that looked sub-Newgrounds quality so that's not setting the bad very high.

• Thumbs Up 7

So...how would you say this might compare to the Megaman NT Warrior/RockmanEXE anime based on first impressions?

Y'know, I think I've found my reaction to this show.

ToQCa9j.jpg?1

Man, every time I see it, I can't stand those two annoying catchphrases. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Sigh I...I just don't know how to feel about this show. This is coming form a guy who loves Ben 10 and Generator Rex but damn everything we've seen and know so far about the show is sending me mixed signals. I know at the end of the day it's main target demographic is for kids especially since Capcom wants to cater to a new Mega Man audience kinda like what they did with battle network it's nothing new. But this....just seems so generic by kids standards(I think it's meant to be 6-8). It's going to be real interesting to see where the franchise goes from this point on.

• Thumbs Up 3

34 minutes ago, Tara said:

The only really good thing I can say about it is that it looks better than the initial art but that looked sub-Newgrounds quality so that's not setting the bad very high.

Don't you mean......Image result for mega high captain n

MEGA HIGH!?!?

• Thumbs Up 4

This show doesn't seem like it's geared towards kids, it's geared towards stupid kids. Because only stupid kids and drunken adults are going to get anything legitimately enjoyable out of this show.

5 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Don't you mean......Image result for mega high captain n

MEGA HIGH!?!?

I would appreciate you not uncovering anymore of my suppressed memories.  Thanks

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Tara said:

I would appreciate you not uncovering anymore of my suppressed memories.  Thanks

Be glad that he didn't bring up the Brazilian Mega Man comic...oh boy

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Dejimon11 said:

Be glad that he didn't bring up the Brazilian Mega Man comic...oh boy

Eh? What's this about?

They used cgi for this. Okie doke.

It looks...Okay? There was one particular scene I liked, Mega Man about to shoot something while there is a black background...

Those catchphrases are really cringy. So are the voices.

Didn't they initially announce it was airing this year on Disney XD?

Oh well. At least Cartoon Network will treat it well.

*looks at Sonic Boom and Pokemon*

...welp, Mega Man's doomed.

• Thumbs Up 5

50 rings if the channel ignores this show a la Sonic Boom and continues to spam TTG as usual.