Spin Attaxx

Mega Man: Fully Charged

This one might deserve the early morning Boom death slot, honestly. There's so much change for change's sake and the aesthetic is just...uncomfortable. It's not even a Thundercats Roar-type thing, it's weirdly stuck between wanting to be anime and wanting to be a Dreamworks netflix series, and has the worst visual aspects of both. It's not impossible that really great writing and direction could save it, but I don't see that happening since it's not like Flynn's on board historically Megaman's never exactly been an expertly-written narrative...at all.

At least other forms of Mega Man media, including the games, kept Rock himself unique. Like him keeping his massive boots even as a regular kid.

But this? Generic as heeeeeccccckkkkk.

If the show turns out to be kinda good, then that's alright, but it's still not a Mega Man show, except in name only.

1 hour ago, Balding Spider said:

Aww man... Ice man looks really creepy to me now. Why?

Freaky hairstyle.

9 hours ago, Polkadi~♪ said:

At least other forms of Mega Man media, including the games, kept Rock himself unique. Like him keeping his massive boots even as a regular kid.

But this? Generic as heeeeeccccckkkkk.

If the show turns out to be kinda good, then that's alright, but it's still not a Mega Man show, except in name only.

Freaky hairstyle.

And the bug eyes, and his mouth, and the narrow pupils.

Why are the robots' artstyle all over the place? Fire, Dive, Drill are pretty consistent, and Elec is close enough to fit in, but...

Everyone else. Megamini(TM), Ladybot, YellowAirman, YellowJetman, Cutman and EdgyBlackbot looks like they all came from a separate franchise.

Also the tiny blue bot on the left of second image looks like Flashman with a bit of Jupiter.

...I might be way overthinking this, but it's possible that Sergeant Night's design is referencing Dr. Wily.  He has a robo-moustache, those fins on the sides of his head can be interpreted as analogous to Wily's tufts of hair, and the profile of his upper head forms a vague W-shape.  I'm probably reading too much into it, though.

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

This show is a fucking travesty. 

>Annoying squeaky voice

>Awkward animation

>Cringe-inducing writing

>Cliche' premise

>Bad redesigns

Seems like we're getting another Ghostly Adventures-tier cartoon here. Good thing everyone will be too busy enjoying Mega Man 11 and Smash ultimate to care.

I mean it's not bad. It looks perfectly ok nothing offensive. Like it I can't get mad at this in the slightest just your typical run in the mill kids show. I guess since we're getting Mega Man 11 and a tease of X9 it softens the blow by a lot. Still looks better than Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures and Sonic Boom

It does look a lot better in motion, but the environments really lack detail and some of the animations and especially the camerawork are rather stiff.  But when you're not equipped with the time and money like Star Wars: The Clone Wars is, then something usually has to give.

It seems pretty inoffensive though.  I think kids'll enjoy it if they ever get the chance to watch it.

14 hours ago, Fusion-Ellipsis said:

I wonder who's voicing mega Man/Aki tho. He sort of sounded like Steven Universe for a moment.

Some of the animation looks weird. Ice man looks a lot cartoony than the other bots.

It's Vincent Tong