Awoo.

Sega wants to know who you'd like to see Sonic with...

Badnik Mechanic

The only option is CAPCOM. Capcom and Sega are seriously the only option we all should be picking. All other options are horrible and Capcom is our only option. We must make this happen. We must have a real true Sonic and Mega man and Street Fighter video game.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have to admit, it would be pretty sweet seeing Sonic and friends teaming up/battling DBZ characters.

We've seen what ScrewAttack thought about Shadow and Vegeta, but we all know the real fight would be between Sonic and Goku.

That, or an actual Mario and Sonic crossover that has nothing to do with the Olympics.

I do agree with Indigo Rush that the reasoning behind this being a direction to show SEGA where fans want them to go with the series, in a matter of saying.

Again, the DBZ thing would be cool. I'd love to see Sonic go Super like he did in Nazo Unleashed in an actual game. 

On 6/16/2016 at 11:43 AM, Remynaka said:

The only option is CAPCOM. Capcom and Sega are seriously the only option we all should be picking. All other options are horrible and Capcom is our only option. We must make this happen. We must have a real true Sonic and Mega man and Street Fighter video game.

Its probably not going to happen with, any of them.

Its a theming question

Thinking about it more, there should be a RWBY option. At the very least, we'll get really good energetic choreographed and cinematic action and set pieces with added creative weapon combos for characters.

Mega Man/Capcom

Sonic the Hedgehog and Mega Man have so much chemistry together, even before the comic crossover I knew those two were a much better fit than say Sonic and Mario who's similarities end at "They're both platformers"

Sonic has this tonal flexibility where it can range from generally light hearted with a dash of calamity or high stakes with a pinch of humor here and there. There's always trace amounts of both of these traits in every game. The ratio just varies game to game. Sonic could have a tone similar to any of the properties listed in the survey. Some would work better than others. I'd like to see Sonic and Spidey team up and make the world's greatest quipping duo. 

On 5/27/2016 at 5:40 PM, Toby said:

Why is there no option for none of the above? I despise crossovers so much.

You could just not vote. Ignore the whole thing altogether. Kind of doesn't make sense to willingly expose yourself to something you have so much disdain for.

You're about a month late, but I think it's a pretty safe assumption I didn't vote on it, don't you think?