Awoo.

What is the origin of your member title?

Klinsy

One of the most famous lines in The Godfather is "I'm gonna make him an offer that he can't refuse". Since that line has been altered, referenced and parodied so much that it had turned into a cliche if anytime that the novel/movie/game is mentioned.

Mines is let me bank your stars. It was turn a time I was roleplaying as bank Toad from Mario Galaxy 2. I never changed it after I changed my avatar and username.

In this youtube video called "Youtube Poop: cs188's Greatest Sh!ts 2-year Anniversary Compilation" Nickleback said "i'm back, I'm black"

I read the Guardians of the Galaxy issue where Rocket Raccoon gets possessed by Venom for several pages. I had him as my avatar for a while, and the name has stuck since then!

I didn't put too much into it as I just wanted to get rid of that generic "Member" member title more than anything else ^_^.

As for "Smile!", I definitely wanted to have something positive there and have a smiley face in it as I love smiley faces in case you didn't know per my constant use of them in my posts and replies in the status updates ;). Then I'm all for spreading positive vibes in anyway possible (my main motivation in wanting to help people as I love doing so) and if I can do that ever so slightly via my member title so be it :).

• Thumbs Up 2

Well, It's my fursona. Not much else to say, except that, like many of my characters, he came to me in a dream.

After seeing Rowlet for the first time, it reminded of a Retro cartoon created by Tax Avery about an Owl that loves to sing Jazz.

The cartoon was called, "I Love to Singa", which was based on a song used in the film, "The Singing Kid".

Generally, I change my title to suit the avatar I currently have so if it's Nightwing, It's The Best Robin, Mega Man: Blue Bomber, Proto-Man: Prototype, and right now, since it's Jak & Daxter, I of course had to go for the Jak of All Trades pun.

• Thumbs Up 1

My member title comes from Sonic in Sonic Riders. The "apparently not" bit is just something I added to reference my profile picture, which is decidedly not a good example of Sonic flying.

• 3 months later...

Generally,  I chose that  title of Bast because I love spreading love and it's the name of one of PAD's Bastet evoultions.

Though I suppose cat deity would work as well, but eh.