Awoo.

Advice on selling games needed!

Aero

Say what you will about GameStop, but my mom is borderline paranoid about buying and selling online nowadays and I don't know where else to do this. xP

Anyway, I'm wanting to get a Wii U and possibly even replace my current 3DS with the new one. I have about $75 in my allowance, and I'm trying to figure out if selling my old Xbox 360 and some games for in-store credit would boost my savings up. Here are the games I'm planning on selling:

Portal 2 (360)

Sonic Generations (360)

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (360)

Dreamcast Collection (360)

Sonic 2006 (360)

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS)

Star Fox 64 3D (3DS)

(Yes, I know there are some critically-acclaimed games (and even some I personally love!) on this list, but why should I keep them if I rarely even play them?)

If anyone knows how much GameStop store credit I would get from selling these games and my 360 (all are in good condition btw), that would be greatly appreciated! :)

I know that your mom is borderline paranoid about online selling, but as a professional seller the amount you make selling online can be up to quadruple you get from instore credit at Gamestop

Here's what I recommend:

Trade in Link Between Worlds, Sonic Generations, Portal 2, Genesis Collection, and 06 to Gamestop. You'll get like... $30-$40?

Trade in Dreamcast Collection using Amazon's Trade-In Program (Hassle free!) for $7 versus Gamestop's $1.

Both Amazon and Gamestop will give you $23 for trading in Star Fox 64 3D, but selling on the Amazon market will give you around $35. Convenience versus profit.

Trade in the 360 at Gamestop will give you around $40.

So after selling/trading in everything, you'll have about $100.

• Thumbs Up 1