Awoo.

Sonic Rebirth[FANGAME]

PSI Wind

Be warned. In Spring Yard Zone act 3, theres an area were you have to redo the stage.

I've got to Scrap Brain Act 1, it's pretty annoying, and somehow less lively than the original thanks to lack of animation on the background.

It seems the further through you get, there's slightly more artistic license with the gimmicks... presumebly because they were too tricky to program. The doors in Scrap Brain no longer open, you must spin-dash through them, the see-saws on Starlight work like the ones on Bridge from the MS version, and various other little things.

I'm still just about having fun with it. Thanks for the heads-up on how to beat the Marble Zone boss Blaziken, I'd have never carried on without it.

I already have all the Chaos Emeralds. Just go to Stage Select, choose Green Hill Act 1 and have 50 Rings at the end.

Finished it, and dissapointingly there wasn't even an ending, just credits and a little cliffhanger presumebly designed to lead onto Sonic 2. I'm guessing I need all the emeralds to get the true ending...

Though the one I'm on right now is a bitch. The area I need to get into has like, three potential ways of getting in, and all of them are obstructed by some obstacle by just one pixel's worth of error.

Yeah, funnily enough. The download has been taken down, imagine that. "New version up soon"

Hopefully they're releasing a less buggy version soon, they just wanted to ahve one out during SAGE