Awoo.

RISE: Race The Future. Coming to everything ever made

Klinsy

So, there is a game about cars coming out... might be interesting,

'RISE: Race The Future' is the upcoming racing game from the studio VD-DEV renown for their technical skills.

They decided to broaden their vision through the art of a professional automotive designer, Anthony Jannarelly, famous for having penned the exclusive supercars of W Motors and for having co-funded Jannarelly Automotive.

Nothing is really known about it right now, but if you have any current gen console(Except the Vita), you can get your hands on it this winter, most noticeably, it's the second game announced for the NX.

I was looking forward to Project Cars before it's Wii U version got canceled, so this might be up my alley.

• Thumbs Up 1

The car in that trailer looked SICK but I wish they had shown some gameplay since i'm actually pretty interested in what this is going to be.

I'll wait until I see some actual gameplay before considering adding it to my wishlist. I hope it turns out alright as we need some futuristic arcade style racers on all platforms since Ubisoft and Nadeo dropped the ball with Trackmania Turbo.