Awoo.

My new YouTube podcast series; Hero of Legend's Musings

Hero of Legend

Edit: Oh, wait, this should've been posted at the Showcase section, maybe. Sorry about that. :( Mind thought of games so I thought it was good here, whoops.

###

Remember my The Spin articles on the main site? You might also remember those evolved into my own titled Hero of Legend's Musings.

Well now I've finally push ahead to do what I've always wanted to do; my own YouTube podcast. Now you can hear my vocal thoughts on basically anything mostly Nintendo-related.

And I have the first episode up for all to see!

Hero of Legend's Musings #1 - Let's Talk About Sonic:

Yepper! I just had to make the first episode about our fav spiny blue pin cushion! :)

I actually have episode 2 up and ready, but I want to try and make this a once-a-week series, so at some point next week I'll put it up.

I provided a hint as to said topic in a status with the announcement, here it is again:

It's about things that have happened (certain games being what they are) that I don't think anyone would have expected years ago, and what that could mean for Nintendo support from key companies behind said games. What companies am I referring to? Well, stay tuned! ;)

I also said and I will repeat; my musings are just opinion pieces, you don't need to worry about me teasing announcements of anything unless I specify it being such (to the best of my ability obviously), but my words will ALWAYS be chosen carefully. I don't want to ever mislead anyone, since I know word choices are critical when expectations can become unrealistic and inevitably lead to disappointment. I never want to do that to anyone.

I don't know what the future holds, and also I know I wear my TSS Staff badge with honor and it comes with great responsibility, so the second I ever tease anything, everyone will expect something new Sonic-related or anything. NO! Again, should ANYTHING happen in the future, I will try my damnedest to choose what I say as humanly possible so I don't say the wrong thing and then everyone goes wild when I was only teasing something so minor, you know what I mean?

Thank you very much, and I hope you enjoy my new and first ever own vocal series of videos. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Episode 2 is now up! :D

Hero of Legend's Musings #2 - MS and Sony's names are on games for Nintendo platforms?!