Awoo.

smooth4lyfe's Music

smooth4lyfe

Sonic the Hedgehog fans! Wanted to share! So I did an original rendition of an Eggman boss battle music which I call "Eggman's Revenge". Its Evviilllll! Hope you enjoy! If you like the music, I have more remixes on my YouTube! Subscribe for more! Free download if you wanna save it on your MP3 players!

• Thumbs Up 5

• 2 weeks later...

Wassup guys! Back at it again lol

Check out my original rendition of a beach stage for Sonic the Hedgehog I call “Crystal Ocean (Act 1)”. Definitely has a Wave Ocean influence. Hope you guys like this one!

• Thumbs Up 1

Just posting here to let you know that I've merged all of your music threads into one general overview. It's against the rules to make a new topic per update in any general medium you work in. Basically, all songs you create should be uploaded in the same thread. Also, you can change the topic title to something more creative than that by editing. xP

On 6/8/2016 at 4:23 PM, Nepenthe said:

Just posting here to let you know that I've merged all of your music threads into one general overview. It's against the rules to make a new topic per update in any general medium you work in. Basically, all songs you create should be uploaded in the same thread. Also, you can change the topic title to something more creative than that by editing. xP

Awesome thanks a lot for that! Sorry for the inconvenience

Whats up guys!

Check out my original rendition of a Silver the Hedgehog boss battle fight in Sonic the Hedgehog. Heavy DnB (Drum and Bass)! This will put you on the edge. Enjoy! Does this sound like a good Silver the Hedgehog boss battle song?

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Whats up guys!

Check out my original rendition of a Knuckles the Echidna stage called “Underwater Cavern” with lyrics! Wanted to keep this jazzy, inspired by his music from Sonic Adventure 2! So smooth and so Knuckles! Enjoy!

If your interested, I have more remixes on my YouTube! Subscribe for more :D

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic the Hedgehog/Sonic Unleashed fans!

So I wanted to share this....If Chun-Nan Dragon Road Day had lyrics, it would be this! I put vocals on one of my favorite songs from Sonic Unleashed. Enjoy!

P.S. If you like the tunes, check my YouTube...subscribe for more!

Wassup guys!

Ok, So I know im on a music roll now, but I added lyrics to "Apotos Day (Windmill Isle)" from Sonic Unleashed! Enjoy!

P.S. I gonna put lyrics on all the Sonic Unleashed tracks! Subscribe on my YouTube to keep up to date!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok back at it again! I know I'm on a music frenzy

This time I added lyrics to Empire City from Sonic Unleashed....hope you guys enjoy!

Imma be doing all the day stages from Sonic Unleashed....subscribe if you wanna keep up to date :D

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sup guys!

So I did a club remix to the invincibility theme from Sonic Mania! This has Sonic vocals in it too! Enjoy!!

Back again!

This time I did a vocal remix of "Jungle Joyride" from Sonic Unleashed! Im gonna do all the Day stages from Unleashed! Enjoy!

I have more remixes on my YouTube, check em out! Subscribe if you like them!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wassup guys!

So I'm back with another Sonic Unleashed vocal mix! This time, I did Cool Edge (Day). Enjoy! Subscribe to my YouTube if you like! I'm gonna do all the day stages in Sonic Unleashed!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wassup guys!

So I FINALLY did that last song for Sonic Unleashed. Its from Savannah Citadel (Day), and I call it "Hey Ya!" Enjoy!

• 2 months later...

Wassup guys!

Soooo I did a freestyle to "Mirage Saloon" from Sonic Mania! Hope you like!

Can't wait for the game! I did a freestyle to "Studiopolis" too on my YouTube as well :D

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

Sup guys!!!

So in anticipation of Sonic Forces! (and until Crush 40 makes their real version), I did a vocal remix of my own for the Sonic Forces main theme! Hope you enjoy!!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sup guys!

Soooo I did a Sonic Adventure 2 track! I added vocals to Security Hall and made a new theme song for Rouge called "Treasure Hunter". Enjoy!

• 2 months later...

Soooo I added more vocals to Park Avenue from Sonic Forces! The original was good but it needed a bit more :D Enjoy!

• 1 month later...

Sonic the Hedgehog fans!
So I did a freestyle on "Stardust Speedway" from Sonic Mania! The lyrics are about the people who lost hope in Sonic but now they back on since Sonic Mania was announced...a lil' message for the Sonic haters! :D Enjoy! 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Promotion 1
  • Nice Smile 1