Awoo.

Injustice 2 - Every Battle Defines You (PS4/XB1, May 16th 2017)

Junko

It does kinda bug me. I keep saying people say how they want Black Canary in the game and we should have Black Canary.

I never paid too close attention to the original game, but seriously... in a fighting game with DC Comic superheroes, you'd expect a big character based entirely around fisticuffs to be featured in the game. Why the HELL wasn't Black Canary in the first one? Again, I didn't pay close attention, I just assumed she had to have been in it, but she wasn't? Seriously?

Yeah, they handled last game's roster badly. Too many Batman characters getting in so they couldn't even add Black Canary... *sigh* Oh well, at least she should be getting added this time.

9 minutes ago, JaidynReiman said:

It does kinda bug me. I keep saying people say how they want Black Canary in the game and we should have Black Canary.

I never paid too close attention to the original game, but seriously... in a fighting game with DC Comic superheroes, you'd expect a big character based entirely around fisticuffs to be featured in the game. Why the HELL wasn't Black Canary in the first one? Again, I didn't pay close attention, I just assumed she had to have been in it, but she wasn't? Seriously?

Yeah, they handled last game's roster badly. Too many Batman characters getting in so they couldn't even add Black Canary... *sigh* Oh well, at least she should be getting added this time.

I would say that Wildcat would be a bigger priority than Black Canary since he, well you know TRAINED HER, and is the primary fists only fighter, has no super powers and is a classic hero. However BC may have a higher chance than you would think, since Catie Casidy released a Tweet with her doing motion capture and voice recording

I'm more hyped about Gorilla Grodd and Captain Cold though

8 minutes ago, Mando-Whirl-Wind said:

I would say that Wildcat would be a bigger priority than Black Canary since he, well you know TRAINED HER, and is the primary fists only fighter, has no super powers and is a classic hero. However BC may have a higher chance than you would think, since Catie Casidy released a Tweet with her doing motion capture and voice recording

I'm more hyped about Gorilla Grodd and Captain Cold though

Wildcat trained her, but Black Canary is one of DC's biggest characters. Wildcat is mostly part of Black Canary's backstory and isn't a major factor on his own. Black Canary, on the other hand, is one of DC's biggest superheroines.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Mando-Whirl-Wind said:

I would say that Wildcat would be a bigger priority than Black Canary since he, well you know TRAINED HER, and is the primary fists only fighter, has no super powers and is a classic hero. However BC may have a higher chance than you would think, since Catie Casidy released a Tweet with her doing motion capture and voice recordin

Who the fuck even is Wildcat

We're talking about BLACK CANARY here man. One of DC's biggest Superheroes. wtf.

• Thumbs Up 5

So uh, notice. I'm happy to confirm we're gonna be counting this as an E3 reveal, so therefore MOTOBUG will be streaming the live reveal on Saturday! Feel free to watch the Injustice 2 reveal with us!

http://taima.tv/r/MOTOBUG

Yeah, forget Black Canary, we need the guy who trained her, Wildcat. Take out that no-name Batman and replace him with Henri Ducard, since that guy trained Bats so he's a higher priority. Can the guy who tailored The Flash's outfit be in the game too?

• Thumbs Up 7

44 minutes ago, ~J~ said:

Yeah, forget Black Canary, we need the guy who trained her, Wildcat. Take out that no-name Batman and replace him with Henri Ducard, since that guy trained Bats so he's a higher priority. Can the guy who tailored The Flash's outfit be in the game too?

Only if we have Martha Kent in the game for raising Clark.

And while we're at it, we need the security guard who was stupid enough to keep ACE Chemicals unlocked the night that Red Hood broke in.

• Thumbs Up 5

Sigh, sorry, ok Black Canary's solid, but my point is Wildcat's pretty cool too, and kinda unique since he's a normal guy who relies on standard combat techniques rather than fancy gadgets. But hey both could always be in

Actually for that matter BC is among a short list of characters That have their chances bolstered by being major players on the CWverse shows

Returning(greater chance):

Martian Manhunter

Hawkgirl

Newcomers(Higher awareness equals better odds. Lsted by Prominence):

1. Captain Cold(given)
  2. Black Canary
  3. Vibe
  4. Vixen
  5. Silver Banshee(Supergirl needs a rival, and magic characters are always appreciated)
  6. Dark Archer/Arsenal
  7. Atom(size changers are always iffy)

And I'd say those are the 8 with the biggest chances

• Thumbs Up 1

My list of newcomers I want:

1. Static (probably has a shot since he's in the mobile version of the original )

2. Darkseid (One of DC's biggest villains)

3. Cheetah (Wonder Woman's arch enemy)

4. Black Canary

5. Vixen

• Thumbs Up 1

So did Tony Stark visit the DC Universe and offered them his technology or something? Something about the armor especially for Superman and Supergirl just feels a bit odd. I recently played the first 1 last month and I had a blast with my friends(death stroke ftw) so I'm looking forward to this game. Hopefully by the time I get a PS4 the game of the year edition or the re-release with all the DLC will be already out. It's WB you know it's going to happen. Anyways here's who I want to see

*Static Shock

*Wonder Girl

*Blue Beetle

*Black Canary

*Starfire 

*Beast Boy

*The Atom

*Fire Storm

*Vibe

Batman Beyond (Terry) would be a cool character. I think his batsuit has enough tools and such that's different from Batman to justify a moveset.

6 hours ago, Dejimon11 said:

So did Tony Stark visit the DC Universe and offered them his technology or something? Something about the armor especially for Superman and Supergirl just feels a bit odd. I recently played the first 1 last month and I had a blast with my friends(death stroke ftw) so I'm looking forward to this game. Hopefully by the time I get a PS4 the game of the year edition or the re-release with all the DLC will be already out. It's WB you know it's going to happen. Anyways here's who I want to see

*Static Shock

*Wonder Girl

*Blue Beetle

*Black Canary

*Starfire 

*Beast Boy

*The Atom

*Fire Storm

*Vibe

Well to be fair, Batman is now sporting a kryptonite fueled suit. And there are more than enough magic users in the DCU, so it's probably to protect against those.

Going to be interesting to see the first footage tomorrow, Also thanks to the mobile version here's the first real look at Supes and Aquaman's designs

CkmWPGAWsAA0Vj9.pngCkmWFh-XEAEVsLH.png

AM look's like a former boyband member with a beard.

Hmm, know some characters I'd love to see? Shade, Cheetah, Stargirl, and Silver Banshee.  They'd all bring something interesting to the table

Those are for Injustice 2? Yikes. NetherRealm needs better character designers.

5 hours ago, Marcello said:

Those are for Injustice 2? Yikes. NetherRealm needs better character designers.

Well, It's the new costumes on the first game's character models so it's not completely representative of the final product

• Thumbs Up 1

So we got a new trailer, now what's curious is that in the middle of the Super move show off we got this

ZrPWwvB.gif

Now at first, we got a bunch of He's playable, then he's stage transition, but he's in the middle of super moves, and he's beating AM with his own trident, which could only happen in a custom super move(with him being AM's rival)

Now this means two things: characters are getting a general and a rival specific Super move, and WE"RE GETTING BLACK MANTA.

Now this brings up another interesting thought, so what if every character from the first game and all the major newcomers(Supergirl being the big one) that didn't have one is getting a rival in this game. For the sake of this thought exercise we can leave out: Batman, Superman, and Flash. I'm including WW because Ares has a 50/50 chance of returning, and with an upcoming movie she's going to probably get a second villain anyway

So what rival would you like to see for the following characters(who we can assume have the highest odds of returning):

Supergirl: Silver Banshee seems most likely since she has interesting moves that aren't a direct copy

Wonder Woman: Cheetah(classic genetically modified one.

Green Arrow: Hm, not sure I mean Dark Archer is obvious but a clone, and well Deathstroke in this series is considered a Teen Titans Villain

Hawkgirl: again, not sure, Shadow Thief perhaps?

Martian Manhunter: White Martian or his brother? again not an expert

I summon the mighty @Crow the BOOLET for further suggestions, since I don't really read DC comics, I just have a smattering of stuff from various cartoons and games

Also, while we quite possibly have 3 Lanterns in the game already, I could easily see Star Sapphire coming in to round it out since we don't have a female one and she is different from the other Lanterns as well, and she has some public knowledge due to the Justice League cartoons

• Thumbs Up 1

Here's the trailer:

And yes, Supergirl is voiced by Laura Bailey.

Black Manta?! Damn, the roster for this game is shaping up to be better than the first.

• Thumbs Up 1

The levels look nice, but the characters are really ugly. Looks fun, though.

So we have new videos! and a picture of the demo character select screen which I'll elaborate on later. Oh and CUSTOm COLORS! ingame

Gear customization: If any one wants to post their thoughts on this go ahead, my internet's too crappy for me to watch it, aparently Ed boon is in this one

And more gameplay

So here's the demo character select screen

08KIyNW.png

So, obvious this isn't the final version aesthetically, but apparently generally the amount in demo tends to be the release amount which puts us at 28, however the potraits are placeholders that may or may not mean anything. Unless they are playing with us thinking that that's the standard.

Well I'm still curious to see what characters are yet to come and I'm over ready for them to show Captain cold already! hope it's this week!

edit: found this

etGOPP2.png

So something interesting, so here's the official DC breakdown of the trailer(as in their entertainment division site people)

And they say Black Manta is a playable character... well there's another thing to the fire at least

Ooh, is that customizable outfits? I'm a big fan of that kinda thing.

I only tried the first game a little bit, but I liked it. Might get this one.

The gear things are gonna be a fucking microtransaction thing. I watched gameplay where they were unlocked and each item gives stats like 5% more damage during transitions.