Awoo.

Motobug: SSMB's Official Streaming Hub! E3 Details in latest post!

Ryannumber1gamer

NEW NEWS SSMB! 

I'm happy to announce a special one-off stream this week celebrating the announcement of the Nintendo Switch, specifically, the two Mario games coming to the system, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Mario Odyssey! On top of that, it's a very special stream, because it's our very first guest stream! The night was thought up by @Forte-Metallix and he's gonna be the host of the night when the time comes! I'll be around for helping out and riffing this stuff too. With that said, I'm happy to announce, for one night only...

150px-Mario_-_Mario_&_Luigi_Dream_Team.p

THE MARIO MARIOTHON

From 5:00pm EST/10:00pm GMT on Friday 20th, Motobug will be showing...

5:00pm EST/10:00pm GMT to 6:40pm EST/11:40pm GMT:

Supermariobros.jpg

Super Mario Bros (1993) 

6:40pm EST/11:40pm GMT to 7:00pm EST/12:00am GMT:

Super_Mario_Bros_Super_Show_Title.PNG

Super Mario Bros Super Show: King Mario Of Camelot! 

7:00pm EST/12:00am GMT to 7:30pm EST/12:30am GMT: 

250px-Supermario3tv.jpg

The Adventures of Super Mario Bros 3: True Colors, Recycled Koopa, Super Koopa

7:30pm EST/12:30am GMT to 8:00pm EST/1:00am GMT:

250px-SMWCartoon.jpg

Super Mario World: King Scoopa Koopa, The Yoshi Shuffle, Mama Luigi

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, VEDJ-F said:

*Not calling it the Mariothon*

For shame. 

Oh that's good

so it's now the Mario Mariothon 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, VEDJ-F said:

That...actually fits quite well given Mario and Luigi's names in the movie. 

That teamwork leading to a good name.

Welp at least these shows are fun to riff on than say the sonic underground streams.

Attention, Fire Emblem fans!

I'm pleased by the stylus rubbing my face to announce that Motobug will be streaming a new Nintendo direct today, and this time it will be run by @kirby1up! The direct will be Fire Emblem focused, and as a themed bonus, the Fire Emblem OVA, The Origin of Mars, will be streamed during the preshow!

20028.jpg

When: 

Pre-show/OVA stream:
3:30 PM EST

Nintendo Direct stream:
5:00 PM EST, or

t1484776800z1.png

Where:

https://cytu.be/r/Motobug

Raw links:

https://www.twitch.tv/nintendo

Come join us for a day full of Anime knights and legends if you're available!

• Thumbs Up 1

And so, the Mario Mariothon comes to a close. And let me just say....

WOW. Having never seen the Bob Hoskins movie before, I didn't really know what I was getting myself into. But this movie was somehow worse than my already-rock-bottom expectations! And all the DiC Mario episodes were cheesy at best, unsalvageable at worst. There was not a single great thing to come out of that marathon, other than the musical intros/outros and that great new King Koopa emote @VEDJ-F made! (Shout-out to her, by the way) And kudos to @Ryannumber1gamer for helping me make this stream a reality! (Sorry I extended your weekly suffering beyond Underground, dude)

I would apologize for putting you guys through all that, but let's face it: We don't stream these things because they're good. We do it because we love to tear them apart through the chat and enjoy each other's company! I seriously had a great time tonight, so I only regret coming up with this stream a tiny bit.

So thank you all for joining me for the worst drek this chubby Italian has produced! (Not counting games like Sticker Star) To steal a quote from him, "You all Number One!"

hqdefault.jpg

"Thank you so much for to watching my stream!"

• Thumbs Up 4

15 hours ago, Forte-Metallix said:

And so, the Mario Mariothon comes to a close. And let me just say....

WOW. Having never seen the Bob Hoskins movie before, I didn't really know what I was getting myself into. But this movie was somehow worse than my already-rock-bottom expectations! And all the DiC Mario episodes were cheesy at best, unsalvageable at worst. There was not a single great thing to come out of that marathon, other than the musical intros/outros and that great new King Koopa emote @VEDJ-F made! (Shout-out to her, by the way) And kudos to @Ryannumber1gamer for helping me make this stream a reality! (Sorry I extended your weekly suffering beyond Underground, dude)

I would apologize for putting you guys through all that, but let's face it: We don't stream these things because they're good. We do it because we love to tear them apart through the chat and enjoy each other's company! I seriously had a great time tonight, so I only regret coming up with this stream a tiny bit.

So thank you all for joining me for the worst drek this chubby Italian has produced! (Not counting games like Sticker Star) To steal a quote from him, "You all Number One!"

hqdefault.jpg

"Thank you so much for to watching my stream!"

When you've listened to Underground songs, Mario 3 and Mario World's songs sound like something out of Metal Gear Rising.

but at least everyone walked the dinosaur

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

So, for our next guest stream heist, we have a speedrunning stream of classic games played by SSMB's @Vo-Muw/Lime/Rosalie/Key. This includes some of the classic Sonic titles, Castlevania, and more! Stream will be playing on Sunday 5th February at 11:30pm GMT/6:30pm EST!

• Thumbs Up 1

Notice: Sonic Understream's finale is tonight at 10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST on Motobug! Come join us to send off the terrible show that is Sonic Underground!

Reminder: Tomorrow on Motobug, we have the debut of Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, as well as a showing of the Sonic OVA at 5:00pm EST/10:00pm GMT!

So, just to confirm, apparently the Sonic Twitch channel (and therefore the Sonic YT channel) is running a livestream of the SXSW panel, so Motobug will indeed be streaming it. It's at 6:00pm EST/11:00pm GMT on Thursday 16th March.

• Thumbs Up 1

IMPORTANT:

Because of Taima's becoming an increasing failure of a website to attempt to use, with features constantly and consistently breaking (Twitch streaming), the thing being a total mess to attempt to work from behind the scenes, increasing lack of support for Taima as a whole, and now, the very last straw, Google marking Taima as having a non-secure connection, we at Motobug have been forced to announce our plans prematurely. 

We're moving all further Motobug activities and related things to our CyTube channel. There are many reasons why we are doing this. Not only is CyTube less buggy, especially in regards to the sources we can stream (WE CAN THANKFULLY GET TWITCH STREAMING GOING AGAIN), but there's a help service that we can use if any major issues appear, according to Google, the site itself has a secure connection, and while the coding of themes might have to be put on halt due to being more difficult to code on CyTube, overall, the site as a whole is much much better to use. I'm making this clear now, going forward.

CYTUBE IS NOW MOTOBUG'S MAIN STREAMING LOCATION.

Because of that, there might be some issues from here on out. We were hoping to have Taima going until we could get CyTube fully fixed up and ready to go (Until now, it was our backup channel). But because of the not secure connection being a huge issue that presented itself today when I was setting up AoStH, we've decided to up the time scale dramatically and move everything now. Cytube is now our main stream. For now on, Taima's Motobug is D E A D. In the next coming weeks, we'll be moving every single asset to CyTube, and putting the Taima channel out of commission. 

Because of all of this, we're going to be asking for your patience and cooperation in the coming weeks as we work through this and get CyTube set up. Because of this, keep in mind that any planned streams can be cancelled at any point if need be (we hope it won't come to that though). Thank you, and I hope you guys understand we've pretty much got to dump the channel that Motobug originally started on. 

• 3 weeks later...

Announcement: Motobug will be streaming the Nintendo Direct that's on tonight! 11:00pm GMT/6:00pm EST I believe. Let me know if I got time conversions wrong.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 4 weeks later...

Glad to be on board!

Might as well make the announcement here! To celebrate The LEGO Ninjago Movie's release in theaters, when September rolls around, Motobug will be the stage for the return of NinjagoMonastery!

Stay tuned for Season 7: Hands of Time!

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm happy to be onboard. I'll try to do my job as best as I can.

I will say I may or may not be planning a little something. We'll see. ;D

• Thumbs Up 3

• 3 weeks later...

See this topic for details on Motobug's E3 streams! 

• The topic was unpinned