Awoo.

Motobug: SSMB's Official Streaming Hub! E3 Details in latest post!

Ryannumber1gamer

cHhutFF.png

"Home of SSMB's Streams"

So, as some of you might know, Motobug has been a project started by @Ruccy back in 2015, and has been maintained by myself, @The Deleter, @Galabance and several others over the last year. Motobug is home to many of SSMB's streaming antics, and provides all SSMB members a private place to watch streams and discuss them with fellow SSMB members. This is home to such as events as FriPM, E3 Streams, Nintendo Directs, PlayStation Conferences, Generally any game related streams, and Movie Night. 

The thread here can be used for several things, including news updates from myself or the other admins of Motobug, your feedback and suggestions (yes, we will take emote suggestions here, if you post them), and more. You can also feel free to let us know either through the thread, or sending us a PM/Status Update (I'm usually the most active out of the other admins, so I'll likely provide the quickest answer) if there is any upcoming streams in the future. Thanks for reading!

https://cytu.be/r/Motobug

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE:

IMPORTANT:

Because of Taima's becoming an increasing failure of a website to attempt to use, with features constantly and consistently breaking (Twitch streaming), the thing being a total mess to attempt to work from behind the scenes, increasing lack of support for Taima as a whole, and now, the very last straw, Google marking Taima as having a non-secure connection, we at Motobug have been forced to announce our plans prematurely. 

We're moving all further Motobug activities and related things to our CyTube channel. There are many reasons why we are doing this. Not only is CyTube less buggy, especially in regards to the sources we can stream (WE CAN THANKFULLY GET TWITCH STREAMING GOING AGAIN), but there's a help service that we can use if any major issues appear, according to Google, the site itself has a secure connection, and while the coding of themes might have to be put on halt due to being more difficult to code on CyTube, overall, the site as a whole is much much better to use. I'm making this clear now, going forward.

CYTUBE IS NOW MOTOBUG'S MAIN STREAMING LOCATION.

Because of that, there might be some issues from here on out. We were hoping to have Taima going until we could get CyTube fully fixed up and ready to go (Until now, it was our backup channel). But because of the not secure connection being a huge issue that presented itself today when I was setting up AoStH, we've decided to up the time scale dramatically and move everything now. Cytube is now our main stream. For now on, Taima's Motobug is D E A D. In the next coming weeks, we'll be moving every single asset to CyTube, and putting the Taima channel out of commission. 

Because of all of this, we're going to be asking for your patience and cooperation in the coming weeks as we work through this and get CyTube set up. Because of this, keep in mind that any planned streams can be cancelled at any point if need be (we hope it won't come to that though). Thank you, and I hope you guys understand we've pretty much got to dump the channel that Motobug originally started on.

• Thumbs Up 5

Nice! Count me in! I do believe we already have a thread for each conference, so I guess most people will post there while watching. But I'll see through MOTOBUG YES!

4 minutes ago, Jango said:

Nice! Count me in! I do believe we already have a thread for each conference, so I guess most people will post there while watching. But I'll see through MOTOBUG YES!

Nooooooooooope, working on the threads now.

Notice: Injustice 2's worldwide reveal is going to be streamed on Motobug!

Yes, we're cheating and counting it as an E3 reveal!

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/injustice-2-gameplay-reveal-this-weekend/1100-6440623/

5pm PT/8pm EST/12am GMT on Saturday 11th/Friday 12th (For GMT since it starts after 12am)

(I'm not entirely sure of the times, but that what's Google's time converter says. If it's wrong, feel free to correct me

Considering Motobug had a - frankly embarrassing on my end - glitch yesterday that got in the way with some streaming, I would like to announce that Motobug is back into fully functioning condition, with a couple added bonuses, as well! All the themes that have been made for the channel in the past are selectable in a drop down list, now completely optional for those who might have issues with the script, since a normal default theme will be loaded onto it from the get go. An E3 timetable with sources has been added to the site, as well, and will be updated as it goes along and we get more streams. If all goes well, more advanced features may be added to the mix, and even more new themes for E3 will definitely be coming soon for the bigger conferences.

The EA conference stream will be starting at 1:00 PM CST/4:00 PM EST/9:00 PM GMT, so be sure to swing by to try it all out later on today!

Also, PSA: if anyone ever has any trouble with getting onto the site itself for any reason, just fall back to the backup site, which should have the same stream running on the same site, just on a different server:

Alright everyone, I decided since the other thread has been dead for more than a year, and since Ruccy's inactive for the most part, I'll make this thread the official Motobug thread. Please use this to either give feedback/suggestions for Motobug, or even tell us about your experience with it. We'll also be using the topic for news and stream updates/plans.

Speaking of which, the stream plans for September (If there's a stream I don't know about, let me know). If there's an issue with my time conversions (I'm not exactly sure on the PST difference), Let me know!

Wednesday August 31st (2pm EST/6pm GMT) - Nikoback Live Finale (for Summer) ( @风之Klonoa is streaming live Battlefield 1 gameplay, and some game dev stuff)

q3BLPLZ.png

Thursday 1st September (7am PST/3pm GMT/10am EST) - Nintendo Direct

Nintendo_Direct_Logo.png

Friday 2nd September (10pm GMT/5pm EST) - Sonic FriPM (SatAM Episodes 13-15)

2930799-612.jpg

Wednesday 7th September (8pm GMT/3pm EST) - PlayStation Meeting 2016

PS-Meeting-2016-Sept-7-Ann.jpg

Friday 9th September 2016 (10pm GMT/5pm EST) - Sonic FriPM (SatAM Episodes 16-18)

2930799-612.jpg

Friday 16th September 2016 (10pm GMT/5pm EST) - Sonic FriPM (SatAM Episodes 19-22)

2930799-612.jpg

Friday 23rd September 2016 (10pm GMT/5pm EST) - Sonic FriPM Finale (SatAM Episodes 23-26)

2930799-612.jpg

Friday 24th September 2016 (5pm GMT/1pm EST) - The Sonic Musical Spectacular - A celebration of Sonic, SSMB, and Motobug. Come and suggest Sonic songs

!latest?cb=20120221140503

• Thumbs Up 3

• The topic was pinned

Yo, an update to let you know that the final Nikoback Live stream is happening at 1 PM EST! I will be playing Battlefield 1 on PC with my shitty mic and you are totally welcome to join in! I dunno if I'll set up a Discord thing or whatever but what I will be doing is having a 5-man party to hop on the same matches as me. The Beta's free, so if you can handle it, download Origin and set it up!

EDIT: CHANGE OF PLANS ITS HAPPENING AT 2 PM EST

Just as a confirmation, Motobug will be streaming the Sonic Mania gameplay tonight at 10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST! 

6 minutes ago, Jango said:

Will be streaming the PlayStation Meeting? ?

Yes, it's been on the stream schedule since the first of September above.

• 3 weeks later...

Two things to announce! First things first, what's coming after FriPM!

Secondly, we're opening up Motobug to all of you on SSMB! If you have an idea for a stream you want to present on Motobug, let it be a weekly/monthly stream, or just a one off game livestream, send me, @Galabance @The Deleter and @风之Klonoa a PM with the idea, and we'll try get something set up with you. I'll likely be the one who'd respond ASAP to the PM, but it'd best to just add us into the one PM.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

The Game Awards are being streamed tonight. Starts in 2 hours and 15 minutes. In the meantime, open playlist.

Furthermore, I'm getting ready to announce some surprises :^) 

Alrighty, update time.

Motobug will be streaming the PlayStation Experience tomorrow. According to my time conversions: 

6pm GMT, 1pm EST, 10am PST.

Let me know if the time conversion is wrong!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it's Christmas time. It's the time for relaxing, spending time with others, doing some fun stuff together, and I think SSMB shouldn't be an exception this year. That's why I'm happy to announce what I've been planning this Christmas...

MOTOBUG: THE CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN

That's right, for seven days, A FULL WEEK, between December 18th (Tomorrow), and December 24th, Motobug is going to be streaming different Christmas related shows and specials, including some online related stuff. Starting from 10pm GMT/5pm EST, I'm gonna be showing off some Christmas related things on Motobug in order to get everyone in the spirit! Feel free to pop down some requests below for what you want to see on Motobug! On 24th, a special Riffmas event will be on Motobug where I'm considering playing a special movie that a lot of people's been requesting. Why? BECAUSE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With that said...

DECEMBER 18TH:

tumblr_mxf7dygBgM1s46koto5_500.gif

The Nostalgia Critic Christmas Special Collection Part 1

Seeing as The Nostalgic Critic is one of the more well known shows for loving celebrating Christmas, I've decided it'd be fun to marathon his Christmas specials, seeing as review shows like him, AVGN, and Linkara is a big part of what made up Motobug streams. With that said, here's the episodes:

• 12 Greatest Christmas Specials
  • Jingle All the Way
  • Jack Frost 
  • He-Man/She-Ra Christmas
  • Return of the Christmas Specials
  • Star Wars Holiday Special
  • Earnest Saves Christmas
  • Rover Dangerfield 
  • You're a Dirty Rotten Bastard, Nostalgia Critic
  • Babes in Toyland

DECEMBER 19TH:

tumblr_mxf7dygBgM1s46koto5_500.gif

The Nostalgia Critic Christmas Special Collection Part 2 

• The Grinch 
  • Santa Claus The Movie
  • Eight Crazy Nights
  • The Christmas Tree
  • Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer 
  • A Christmas Story 2
  • Care Bears Nutcracker Special
  • We Wish You a Turtles Christmas
  • Christmas with the Cranks
  • Star Wars The Force Awakens (Debatable, if enough people don't want to see it, I'll take it out)
  • Inspector Gadget Saves Christmas

DECEMBER 20TH: 

latest?cb=20151205103126

Disneycember 1

DECEMBER 21ST: 

latest?cb=20151205103126

Disneycember 2/3

DECEMBER 22ND: 

Jingle_Jingle_Jangle.jpg

Christmas Special Assortment 

DECEMBER 23RD: 

latest?cb=20120422071654

Sonic Christmas Blast AND...

EARLY RIFFMAS HIJINKS 

Sonic_Underground_protagonists.png

THE NEXT SONIC SHOW ON MOTOBUG IS HERE

DECEMBER 24TH:

Goddamnit @Dejimon11 and everyone who kept requesting it.

Until then, I hope you guys are excited and tune in starting tomorrow at 10pm GMT/5pm EST!

• Thumbs Up 4

Oh I am so glad that I'm off work so I can see this. The Ed Edd n Eddy Christmas special is the best part about this.

I'm always down for more Nostalgia Critic! Count me in for the first two days! :D

• Thumbs Up 1

UPDATE:

Didn't make something clear. Day 24 won't only be the movie, but a few other specials.

Oh dear, I won't be able to make the Sunday/Monday/Tuesday sessions because of working the next day. 

I'm clear from Wednesday night though. 

Here's the specials that will be in the Christmas Special Assortment. I was limited to what was up on YouTube and DailyMotion, but I got a good mixture I think, and something for everyone.

• Ed Edd n Eddy: Jingle Jingle Jangle
  • Kids Next Door: Operation N.A.U.G.H.T.Y
  • Powerpuff Girls: Twas the Fight Before Christmas
  • Billy & Mandy Saves Christmas
  • Donkey Kong Country: It's a Wonderful Life
  • Recess: Miracle on Third Street
  • Batman TAS: Christmas with the Joker
  • How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Animated) 

• Thumbs Up 2

NOTICE: DUE TO IT BEING CHRISTMAS EVE, THE TIME OF TODAY'S STREAM HAS BEEN BUMPED UP! INSTEAD OF 10PM GMT/5PM EST, IT WILL BE BEGINNING AT 9PM GMT/4PM EST!

Update: Decided to just stick with Motobug's original time for the stream at 5:00pm EST/10:00pm GMT. Looking at the stream time, it's nowhere near as bad as I was thinking so it should be fine to do it at the normal time, so to clarify:

Grandma got Run Over by a Reindeer will begin in one hour, followed by Mr Bean's Christmas Special (Live Action), and Dragon Ball Abridged: Christmas Tree of Might. Really sorry about any confusion caused, but as you guys know, Christmas Eve is hectic :P

• 3 weeks later...

I'm pleased to announce that Motobug will be streaming all of Nintendo's latest events for the Switch's ongoing reveal later on today and tomorrow! If you're able, come and join us!

Here are the details for quick reference...

When:

Motobug's Pre-Presentation warmup/countdown: Feb. 12, 9:30 PM EST

Nintendo Switch Presentation: Feb. 12, 11:00 PM EST, ort1484280000z1.png

Nintendo Treehouse stream: Feb. 13, 9:30 AM EST to 4:30 PM EST

Where:

http://taima.tv/r/MOTOBUG

Raw video links:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uuC4YLLkqME

https://twitch.tv/nintendo