Awoo.

"Resident Evil 7: Biohazard" Resident EVill, "Eh See what I did There?"

Jovahexeon Jax Joranvexeon

4 hours ago, Meta77 said:

Got platinum last night. Everything about the game was amazing.do , category the dlc besides  Not a hero. Story was great

Wrong person I'm qouting here... crap.

10 hours ago, KHCast said:

That was kinda 6, and that game was a clusterfuck of ideas that to me didn't capture at all what resident evil was. Even Leon's sections still felt more action vs scare. 7, has very familiar territory that resident evil was founded on. condensed rooms, backtracking, a lack of emphasis on killing and guns(or a lack of encouraging using them) and campy and hammy character interactions between the characters mixed with a overarching serious plot. I don't see this trying to "just please silent hill fans" anymore than this was trying to "please outlast fans".

I mean I get it. I understand why they made the move in this direction. Everyone in the main cast is OP, You can' believeable put anyone of them in this setting and expect to be scared, it won't happen. Chris or anyone else would laugh at the threats in this house. I mean they are pretty much super heroes at this point. But they were always abit OP snce the first game as they were above the "normal police officer" and were trained by Wesker himself. So I get it. I still don't like the game tho but that's just me. I can only hope we get more of what the series has become with 6 as I love how the game played and everything. Yes it was an action game but I don't feel like thats a bad thing. Going back and turning it into a first person shooter throws me over board and I can't get behind that choice, nor do I care about nobody main character here. I would've rather gone back to how the first game actually was and stayed in 3rd person with tanks controls and prerender backgrounds. If they went to what the games actually used to look like I feel like THAT would've been a bold move. Not just copying what every other "scary" game is doing in being in first person. But to each their own.

5 hours ago, Meta77 said:

I wondered why I was quoted lol

yeah XD I goofed so hard there. Ultimate Fail, Game Over, no more continues. I must start from 1-1 now.

I also liked 5 and 6. Though they are more action at that point of the story it was seem coming the point of the game are talented people fighting b.o.ws. not zombies