Awoo.

Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy (2017)

Ryannumber1gamer

Speaking of the Komodo bros, am I the only one who so far found their designs weird? I don't know what it is, I think they have way too much detail, if that's even a thing? Their proportions also seem to be a bit too exagerated when compared to the original.

Could be my eyes but I like how they gave Polar some puppy features.

He actually looks like my dog, tone quite honest. 

I think they just made him resemble the other polar bears more. In the originals he had a relatively smooth face, whereas the others you'd see had mouth areas that stuck out like quite prominently. 

HOLY SHIT, I'VE JUST SAW THESE SCREENSHOTS ON FACEBOOK, IT'S CRASH 2!!! Had to come here!

It's so beautiful I swear I almost cried, God almighty. My smile is so big right noooow AAAAYY I'M SCRREAMINGGG

Please gimme some time. UUUGHHHH

• Thumbs Up 3

Here's another Crash 1 screenshot not posted yet:

XP0FqlH.webp

Yeah, those Crash 2 screenshots look gorgeous.

I find the bear one interesting because you are looking at Crash from the front whilst he rides the bear. However, in the original game the only time you saw Crash from the front whilst riding the bear was in the level "Unbearable" and this screenshot is either from Hub-World 2 stage "Bear It" or Hub-World 3 stage "Bear Down".  

So is this a new sequence added?

C4l90ZOWMAENRcV.jpg

...or it could just be a screenshot of the start of the level and Crash turns and looks towards you when he first climbs onto the bear?

• Thumbs Up 6

Hog Wild ❤

Hard to tell@Elliebot ,but maybe it's just an angle they manually set to take the picture, probably to show Polar's face better. The first trailer had a lot of these "cinematic" angles.

• Thumbs Up 3

18 minutes ago, EllieBot said:
Crash is Back!
Don't miss tomorrow's big announcement! #crashisback

Easily a releases date announcement I assume

MY BODY IS MORE THAN READY. COLLECTOR'S EDITION, COME ON! I've already bought the digital version on PSN, but I'll, with no regret, buy a physical release and a CE if available. I'm dedicated.

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, Jango said:

MY BODY IS MORE THAN READY. COLLECTOR'S EDITION, COME ON! I've already bought the digital version on PSN, but I'll, with no regret, buy a physical release and a CE if available. I'm dedicated.

Lol XD. I'd like a ost

I guess since the Game Informer "leaked" the Crash 2 screenshots, they will now release a trailer featuring it IN ACTION. And perhaps even Crash 3 \o/

1 minute ago, TCB said:

It has to be a release date ammouncement.

I want it to be a release date announcement.

PLEASE LET IT BE A RELEASE DATE ANNOUNCEMENT

Or it's Sw-It-CH.... JK

somewhat

I mean, it seems pretty clear that it's gonna be a release date announcement. The way the crates and Wumpa fruit are set up is the MM/DD/YY format, isn't it?

Also, like Jango said, this came a day after the Crash 2 remastered screenshots were released, so it's possible they could have a trailer showcasing the levels.

• Thumbs Up 3

Note, the screenshots kinda leaked, they are not in any official Crash, Vicarious Visions or Activision media, like the website or Facebook page... Maybe they where planing to reveal this later, but have no choice now that -as the popular saying goes- the cat is out of the bag. Or in this case, the bandicoot ??

I need this in motion! Also, public demo when?!

C4ykxo8WIAEJqlA.jpg

Bless Pachter

Bless his wee soul

Anyway, hyped for the release announcement. Crash 2 was my first game period too, so seeing those screenshots fills me with sheer joy.

• Thumbs Up 2

16 minutes ago, Tracker_TD said:

C4ykxo8WIAEJqlA.jpg

Bless Pachter

Bless his wee soul

Anyway, hyped for the release announcement. Crash 2 was my first game period too, so seeing those screenshots fills me with sheer joy.

Hey I already made that joke/idea

14 hours ago, Mando-Whirl-Wind said:

Or it's Sw-It-CH.... JK

somewhat

31 minutes ago, Tracker_TD said:

C4ykxo8WIAEJqlA.jpg

Bless Pachter

Bless his wee soul

I feel bad if he were trying to be serious. Question boxes have always been used in crash games.

The close release date leaves me a bit worried about the state the game will come out, we don't know how far they're in development for Warped, and that game, unlike Crash 2, won't give them chance to reuse any assets from the games before, plus the vehicles and power ups eating up time messing with the physics.

Other than that holy shit I need a PS4 by June.