Ryannumber1gamer

Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy (2017)

661 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Forte-Metallix said:

And it comes with ten fresh Wumpa Fruits! But you have to bounce on it ten times in one go to get them all.

What if they get rotten and that would just squish them into mush and-

*not realizing he's ruining the joke*

what if it comes with a 1:1 scale crystal? what if it comes with an aku aku mask to protect you? what if it comes with a platinum relic? what if it comes with a crash statue? what if if comes with a piece of paper that just says "twinsanity HD" on it?

I say get Josh Mancell on board and release not only the remastered soundtrack, but also the original. As well as adding the original games as unlockables :D

Oh, and I made a thing, hope you enjoy! The back cover was fun to do, and since I had all the art used in high definition this time, not much editing was needed.

I also could be more creative as this art isn't based on anything :)

Crash N-Sane Trilogy Fan Cover Art (PS4)

Bigger version:

Spoiler

CRASH%20BACKCOVERbig_zpsdy99ladm.jpg

1 hour ago, Jango said:

I say get Josh Mancell on board and release not only the remastered soundtrack, but also the original. As well as adding the original games as unlockables :D

Oh, and I made a thing, hope you enjoy! The back cover was fun to do, and since I had all the art used in high definition this time, not much editing was needed.

Bigger version:

Reveal hidden contents

I seriously need your photoshopping skills man...

Jango and Motwera like this

1 hour ago, Jango said:

Bigger version:

Reveal hidden contents

Thought this was real. Like if the final box sucks ass, im printing this out.

Ayliffe and Motwera like this

Thanks people, this means a lot to me ^_^ I'm really appreciating the comments :) And my photoshop skills aren't that good haha

I'm a graphic designer, I work with that everyday ;)

BTW, I've made a few changes on the back cover, fixed 3 typos and added some wumpa fruits, crystals and relics to the art! It all comes together now.

Spoiler

Also, I'm famous lol

Edit:

The Special Limited was updated and... it comes with the Skylander's Crash figure? Dafuq am I gonna do with it?

https://www.amazon.it/Crash-Bandicoot-Special-Limited-PlayStation/dp/B06W2M3124/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1488118590&sr=8-2&keywords=crash+bandicoot

Edited by Jango
Motwera and Mightyray like this

27 minutes ago, Jango said:

The Special Limited was updated and... it comes with the Skylander's Crash figure? Dafuq am I gonna do with it?

https://www.amazon.it/Crash-Bandicoot-Special-Limited-PlayStation/dp/B06W2M3124/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1488118590&sr=8-2&keywords=crash+bandicoot

It's still a Crash figure, and a really good one at that speaking as someone who bought it :U

I think Cortex also comes with it too, they mention his figure there, so you'll basically get the Thumpin Wumpa Island pack with the game.

Motwera likes this

Just apply the not-for-intended-use logic Nintendo fans did with the Amiibos and you can keep it as an action figure.

Motwera likes this

Yeah, I guess it works as a regular figure (it is a good one), as I'm not buying the Skylanders game anytime soon :x

It's definitely something I wasn't expecting at all, it's like the Crash/Cortex figures didn't sold enough, and they had to get rid of the remaining stock somehow :V

I hope it's not just that.

I think that's just an ad for the figures. Because looking at the page translated, there's a link at the end of it that goes to the adventure pack. 

Motwera and Jango like this