Awoo.

Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy (2017)

Ryannumber1gamer

I pray for at least a (public) demo. It would be awesome to have a demo with a level from each game. My bet is a full 1 minute and a half trailer, showing footage from ALL 3 games this time. A short "Coco trailer", and of course, one of Crash Warped's level playthrough (Orient Express or Hang'em High).

Hmmm. On one hand, I have virtually no reason to pick up a PS4, so the possibility of playing the Crash trilogy on my Switch sounds amazing.

On the other hand...playing the Crash trilogy on a non-Sony system just sounds...wrong. :P

3 hours ago, Jango said:

Which is great, because fuck me this needs to sell. And it's going to, just look at it. It's a triple A remaster if I've ever seen one.

Hopefully it will be Vicarious Visions themselves the ones to port to other platformers, especially for the Switch, which will likely need a nerf to run as smooth as the PS4 version.

Not really, it's on the Skylanders engine, and Imaginators runs pretty well for a launch port.

8 hours ago, PC the Hedgehog said:

Hmmm. On one hand, I have virtually no reason to pick up a PS4, so the possibility of playing the Crash trilogy on my Switch sounds amazing.

On the other hand...playing the Crash trilogy on a non-Sony system just sounds...wrong. :P

Not for those with emulators! XD But I kid of course. 

The bigger of an audience the merrier!

Which is great, because fuck me this needs to sell. And it's going to, just look at it. It's a triple A remaster if I've ever seen one.

Hopefully it will be Vicarious Visions themselves the ones to port to other platformers, especially for the Switch, which will likely need a nerf to run as smooth as the PS4 version.

Not really, it's on the Skylanders engine, and Imaginators runs pretty well for a launch port.

Correction, it's on an uptaded Skylanders'engine, with brand new lightning, water effects and fur. Just looking at Zelda, which I've read it's the most the Switch could handle (and even then it doesn't do it so smooth), they will need to nerf Crash, or else it might run with slowdowns and hickups...

• Thumbs Up 1

Comparing BotW with N.Sane Trilogy is a bit too much. Upgraded graphics or not, Zelda also is open world and has a lot more going on at all times. The Trilogy isn't that graphically taxing so it should run fine.

• Thumbs Up 6

53 minutes ago, Jango said:

Correction, it's on an uptaded Skylanders'engine, with brand new lightning, water effects and fur. Just looking at Zelda, which I've read it's the most the Switch could handle (and even then it doesn't do it so smooth), they will need to nerf Crash, or else it might run with slowdowns and hickups...

Zelda Breath of the Wild is a humongous open world game. Even the best of consoles can get slow down on open world games, so I don't really see a logical point here.

Not to mention the fact that the N-Sane Trilogy's graphics while sublime, don't appear nearly that taxing either.

58 minutes ago, Jango said:

Actually both of the wild is a poor bench mark if you look at it Face Value Nintendo themselves said it was A straight Port with very little optimization. Considering some of the post launch refinements where they remove certain scenarios such as a lot more powerful than we know and I doubt crash would be much of a Issue

• Thumbs Up 1

How so? Unless it's a Spyro remastered, I don't see the point, nor it happening. It would be nice if they put some joke/gag when you input the code, tho'.

How about an expanded version of that purty art?

RE2Oy18.jpg

• Thumbs Up 9

35 minutes ago, Smash Slash CC14 said:

How about an expanded version of that purty art?

RE2Oy18.jpg

Sweet to see coco and uka finally.  though I'm hoping they keep the new tina around and not that awful pinstripe story

• Thumbs Up 1

Cool, if that's loyal to the games models, it seems Coco, Pura and Uka are in good condition.

IT'S BEAUTIFUL. A look at Coco, at last!

I just don't understand why the artist placed Uka-Uka on the "good guys side", shouldn't he be with Cortex and Brio? O.o

Other than that, it's a great art, would love to have it on my wall :D

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Jango said:

IT'S BEAUTIFUL. A look at Coco, at last!

I just don't understand why the artist placed Uka-Uka on the "good guys side", shouldn't he be with Cortex and Brio? O.o

Other than that, it's a great art, would love to have it on my wall :D

If goes by game backwards.  uka is technically in threes space

Some dude did this:

And it looks legit!!! I have a feeling that this art will "grow" as VV starts to reveal more stuff.

This is so much better than the placeholder cover, better than my fan cover too, obviously. I told everyone that the "derp" cover couldn't and WOULDN'T be final! I love that Vicarious Visions' remaking the old artworks. And even some not so old ones too!

18425442_1391203794302219_32424264151774

This game, bro. It has some much love.

• Thumbs Up 5

Coco sort of looks like a blend of her ND look and her looks afterwards. It's giving me WoC vibes for sure, but even her older self from Twinsanity and Tag Team Racing.