Ryannumber1gamer

Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy (2017)

909 posts in this topic

Looks beautiful. I love how Crash spits out the gems and crystal when back in the hub world. Lol.

The water rippling effect looks lovely. Also, Crash's movement looks tight like in the original Crash 2 which is so much better. I never liked how Crash 3's movement was slippery in the PS1 version just like in Crash 1. 

Very impressed. Great stuff.

Oh, new gameplay came up while I was bashing the game! Let's see...

Oh Sweet Mother of God, all the other levels look and sound freaking amazing, what the fuck happened there? It makes Tomb Wader look unfinished by comparasing! I've only watched glimpses of Future Frenzy and Orange Asphalt, and they look A-FUCKING-MAZING.

BONER POWER, REACTIVATE!

I'm at a loss for words. 

On certain days, Warped is my favorite game of all time. 

It looks breathtaking. 

Tomb Wader gave me so many uncomfortable moments.

Fucking piece of shit level for a 6 years old. Fucking water.

The water in the remaster looks amazing, the ripples are so detailed. I like what I see.

Also FUCK YES REDDIT LEAKS FUCKING ANNOUNCE THE XBOX EDITION ALREADY I CAN'T WAIT

Don't think it will be a Vita port. There's only two options: exclusive to PS4 and PC like Street Fighter V or timed exclusive to PS4, with Xbox and Switch ports coming in 2018 (maybe earlier?).

Looking back at the gameplay, Warped is certainly the one that needs most polish (probably because it was remastered last). I've noticed a few glitches here and there, some rather unfinished textures (the "wormhole" where Coxter and Uka-Uka speaks to you looks really bad), the Game Over screen is just a black background, N. Gin model looks ugly AF, but ok...

Overhall, this game is shaping up to be a true return to form, but I'll gladly wait a little longer to play if it means more polish, I mean, they're remastering three games! Right now Warped is looking a bit rough around the edges (kinda like the first game when it was first revealed). So yeah, Activision, don't rush that game, give VV more time to polish Warped!

ktuongvttvzy.png&token=AQAAGYMoWWpUO2mfq

Here's Coco.

This game looks awesome. I second @Jango's feelings towards many of the ruins levels, though. There really needs to be more texture, those areas look way too smooth.

But otherwise, good lord does this game look amazing. The motorcycle levels are practically EXACTLY how they should look.