Awoo.

Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy (2017)

Ryannumber1gamer

So happy to see N Sane Trilogy sell so well! Hopefully this means a CTR remake and a brand new Crash 4 in the near future. Maybe even a Spyro trilogy??

As for my thoughts on the game, despite my hatred towards Crash 1 and the controls being exactly the same as the originals (no improvements I mean), I think it's a really good and well made remake by VV. I still need to Platinum all three games and get the True Ending for Crash 3 so that might take me a while lol. Any tips on doing the relic stuff? Is there a list I can look up online to find out what times I need to get for Gold or Plat relics?

5 minutes ago, Gabz Girl said:

So happy to see N Sane Trilogy sell so well! Hopefully this means a CTR remake and a brand new Crash 4 in the near future. Maybe even a Spyro trilogy??

As for my thoughts on the game, despite my hatred towards Crash 1 and the controls being exactly the same as the originals (no improvements I mean), I think it's a really good and well made remake by VV. I still need to Platinum all three games and get the True Ending for Crash 3 so that might take me a while lol. Any tips on doing the relic stuff? Is there a list I can look up online to find out what times I need to get for Gold or Plat relics?

There's a bunch of lists online ever since the OG Crash 3 =P

If you want the true ending and 105% completion, go for the gold relics, which aren't so hard. Only a couple of levels might give you a headache, Hot Coco being the most infamous of them. Now if you want a REAL challenge, go for the plat. They give you bragging rights and nothing else BTW.

• 3 weeks later...

NECA, along with other new partners are making a new lineup of Crash Bandicoot merchandise:

Crash Bandicoot: Leveraging the ’90s nostalgia trend, Crash came back in a big way this year with the top-selling Crash Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy. New partners include: Exquisite Gaming (Cable Guys, Crates); Rubber Road (Apparel, Accessories); Bioworld International (Apparel); and NECA (Plush, Figures, Tabletop Games, Novelty).

http://necaonline.com/2017/10/activision-blizzard-announces-new-partners-neca-to-release-merchandise-for-crash-bandicoot/

Neat, more and more it looks like Crash is back to stay! :)

I'm really eager to see what will be VV's next step with the franchise. Man, it's so great to be legitimately excited for Crash Bandicoot after so many years of disappointments and fake promises. I'm glad I had always stick around :D

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Crash plushies yay! Maybe Coco too, pretty please? <3

It’s great to see Crash Bandicoot doing so well. Still waiting on that CTR remake though! 

• 4 weeks later...

There's some holiday offerings coming this year for Crash Bandicoot, with two bundles as well:

Activision PR: "N. SANE OFFERINGS THIS HOLIDAY FOR THE CRASH BANDICOOT N. SANE TRILOGY"

• Special Pack-in bundle from GameStop with the "N-Sane Socks" bundle that includes the game and the new socks exclusive to the bundle, similar to the new socks that have been rolling out.
  • Black Friday Bundle of Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy that includes Stormy Ascent
  • Finally, there will be more outfittings and clothes rolling out to major clothing and department stores from Walmart, Amazon, Spencer's and Urban Outfitters.

CrashBundle_Walmart.jpgCrashBundle_GameStop.jpg

I got some good news for those who were looking for even more official Crash Bandicoot t-shirts, there's new comes available on Amazon and some got new renders on them, have a look at this link.

qewergtbfd-w-1.png?w=676&h=343

I don't see the issue. It's genius, actually--they're appealing to the people who buy socks for Christmas presents!

• Thumbs Up 3

You know what? Considering the usual bullshit Activision likes to pull, a bundle with socks is harmless and cute. 

• Thumbs Up 4

I've noticed a drastic drop in people interesting in posting, I assume most people are waiting for what's next, regardless of what people think of N. Sane Trilogy. I am, however, excited for that next thing, a new game especially (though CTR Remake is tolerable for me since I got introduced to the series via that game). Anyways, what do we have for this week? Oh yeah, we've got a ton of merchandise coming up and these are just some of them:

That's all for now. If I missed anything, just let me :)

I really want at least one of the Crash funkos. 

And personally, I'm hoping for an eventual Xbox One release even if it's literally a 1% chance of it ever happening. I can dream.

I guess it's just the fact that there's nothing on the horizon to talk about... Yet! VV is kinda quiet, but both them and Activision are still doing stuff with Crash. Hopefully we get a word from one of them (or Sony!) about what's next in terms of games.

Not long ago, Activision claimed that Crash N-Sane Trilogy was n-credibly (sorry) successfull, way more than they anticipated, both critically and $$$$. That second part is really important regarding the future of the franchise :D

I just hope all that money doesn't get over their heads and they... You know, screw Crash somehow...

4 hours ago, Jango said:

I just hope all that money doesn't get over their heads and they... You know, screw Crash somehow...

Oh come on. It's Activision. They wouldn't do that.

:upside_down:

• Promotion 2

On 11/28/2017 at 5:35 PM, Jango said:

Check this out! There's some absolutely amazing life size replicas Aku-Aku mask available by F4F!

https://www.first4figures.com/collectibles/crash-bandicoot-life-size-replicas.html

Definitely the perfect Christmas gift for any Crash fan ?

I could understand a life sized Crash Bandicoot costing that much, but that much for an Aku-Aku mask!? Pass.

15 hours ago, Motwera said:

I've noticed a drastic drop in people interesting in posting, I assume most people are waiting for what's next, regardless of what people think of N. Sane Trilogy. I am, however, excited for that next thing, a new game especially (though CTR Remake is tolerable for me since I got introduced to the series via that game).

I suppose one thing in the pipeline might be the game getting multi-platform status. However, also hoping for a proper Twinsanity remake (and pray to god that the extended cast doesn't get forgotten like last time).

• 2 weeks later...
I've got some bullet point stuff to talk about, especially that even when there's no N. Sane Trilogy at PSX this year, there was still some cool things that happened:
*Mirrored via my blog, there's direct links for them on the Facebook fangroups

5 hours ago, Jango said:

Man, this should've been DLC! Look, the model is ready, just release it! :D

So is this game exclusive for sure now if they’re getting cheeky with Sony characters?