Ryannumber1Scarer

Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy (2017)

'member when people used to say Crash would never sell this much in today's gaming market?

I'm eager to see what Activision and VV have in store!

Update: It even won a brief article on Forbes!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2017/09/24/crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-has-sold-over-2-5-million-copies-on-ps4/

Edited by Jango

So happy to see N Sane Trilogy sell so well! Hopefully this means a CTR remake and a brand new Crash 4 in the near future. Maybe even a Spyro trilogy??

As for my thoughts on the game, despite my hatred towards Crash 1 and the controls being exactly the same as the originals (no improvements I mean), I think it's a really good and well made remake by VV. I still need to Platinum all three games and get the True Ending for Crash 3 so that might take me a while lol. Any tips on doing the relic stuff? Is there a list I can look up online to find out what times I need to get for Gold or Plat relics?

5 minutes ago, Gabz Girl said:

So happy to see N Sane Trilogy sell so well! Hopefully this means a CTR remake and a brand new Crash 4 in the near future. Maybe even a Spyro trilogy??

As for my thoughts on the game, despite my hatred towards Crash 1 and the controls being exactly the same as the originals (no improvements I mean), I think it's a really good and well made remake by VV. I still need to Platinum all three games and get the True Ending for Crash 3 so that might take me a while lol. Any tips on doing the relic stuff? Is there a list I can look up online to find out what times I need to get for Gold or Plat relics?

There's a bunch of lists online ever since the OG Crash 3 =P

If you want the true ending and 105% completion, go for the gold relics, which aren't so hard. Only a couple of levels might give you a headache, Hot Coco being the most infamous of them. Now if you want a REAL challenge, go for the plat. They give you bragging rights and nothing else BTW.

NECA, along with other new partners are making a new lineup of Crash Bandicoot merchandise:

Crash Bandicoot: Leveraging the ’90s nostalgia trend, Crash came back in a big way this year with the top-selling Crash Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy. New partners include: Exquisite Gaming (Cable Guys, Crates); Rubber Road (Apparel, Accessories); Bioworld International (Apparel); and NECA (Plush, Figures, Tabletop Games, Novelty).

http://necaonline.com/2017/10/activision-blizzard-announces-new-partners-neca-to-release-merchandise-for-crash-bandicoot/

Neat, more and more it looks like Crash is back to stay! :)

I'm really eager to see what will be VV's next step with the franchise. Man, it's so great to be legitimately excited for Crash Bandicoot after so many years of disappointments and fake promises. I'm glad I had always stick around :D