Awoo.

Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy (2017)

Ryannumber1gamer

Well, OK, but why would they change the studio when Vicarious Visions already showed they can do Crash's justice? What, Sony / Activision don't trust VV on a brand new game? The rumor was before the NST was even announced I think. Why would Japan Studio be working on a new game -while VV was working on the remakes- when even Activision was doubtfull about Crash's success? We, as fan, knew it was going to be huge, but they? It'd be THEIR money invested on a "leap of faith" project. It's like those movie franchises that announce 5 movies without even releasing the first, and it always end up bad...

This is the first rumor I'm not buying, Japan Studio is not making a new Crash. 

because activision love fucking around with their studios

In all seriousness, oftentimes it's because they're assigned to other projects so franchises are swapped between developers if they're not fixed to one. In fact, this is probably why VV didn't pick the franchise up when Acti acquired them in 2005; they had other projects they wanted them on instead, 

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Jango said:

No more swapping around with Crash :'( Haven't they learned anything from the past?

You're expecting Activision to learn so fluidly?

And I thought I was an optimist. :U

Japan Studio is a  better studio than VV so this really isn't a bad thing. Nsane Trilogy had a bunch of polish issues.

So long as future Crash games don't get kept exclusive,  I'm fine. Especially with the N-Sane trilogy allegedly getting onto everything but the Xbone.

Though, by all means,  get the writers from Twinsanity, Nitro Kart, and Titans in there. 

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Josh said:

Japan Studio is a  better studio than VV so this really isn't a bad thing. Nsane Trilogy had a bunch of polish issues.

They remade 3 games mostly from scratch in barely 2 years. The only of the bunch that needed more consistent polish is Warped. 

It's not about a studio being better or worse than the other, it's the fact that VV already has Crash on their veins. 

BTW, what was Japan Studio's last platformer? Wasn't it Puppeteer?

3 minutes ago, Jango said:

BTW, what was Japan Studio's last platformer? Wasn't it Puppeteer?

Knack 2 actually. 

15 minutes ago, Jango said:

And let me ask you... IS IT GOOD? 

Considering it’s a different and more combat ordinated gameplay style, that doesn’t really have a point in this argument. Using Knack 2 against Sony of Japan is like using Crash Bandicoot Purple against VV.

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, Jango said:

And let me ask you... IS IT GOOD? 

No, but it was a project forced onto them, and it had pretty bad management from the higher powers. That's like judging Inti Creates off of Mighty No.9.

I doubt the next Crash will be developed by Sony. It'll probably be done by VV. Crash in Skylanders was on all platforms, N. Sane Trilogy is coming to more platforms and I don't think this one will be anything more than a timed exclusive.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm hoping for something brand new. Now that the series is back after being inactive for so long, i'd be  very dissapointed if we got yet another remake.

Woosh...

http://necaonline.com/2018/02/crash-bandicoot-7-scale-action-figure-crash-figure/

NECA’s debut release in the eagerly anticipated line of Crash Bandicoot action figures is Crash as you know and love him!

This core figure stands 5.5 inches tall and features a head sculpt unique to this release. Crash has plenty of articulation for maximum wumps, but just as importantly, he’s outfitted with ball-jointed eyebrows to create a variety of crazy expressions. As a bonus, tucked inside the clamshell packaging is a thick cardstock replica of a crate! 

Item Number: 41050 
UPC: 6-34482-41050-9 
Release Date: May 2018 

Crash1.jpg