Awoo.

Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy (2017)

Ryannumber1gamer

On 2/10/2018 at 10:15 PM, PC the Hedgehog said:

Ball-jointed eyebrows?

I...I love everything about that figure. Especially that part.

Hmm,  that is a nice touch to the figure. I wonder if it'll come with accessories for different poses, facials and whatnot. 

NECA's littlebigplanet figures are available at gamestop/EB games, so they'll likely sell crash there too. you'll also probably find it on your country's amazon ebay or amazon by the time may rolls around.

Just been spitballing. If, hypothetically, we were to get a CTR remake, it wouldn't be likely that the cheats were kept in, right? So unless Penta got an unlock condition, he'd have to be removed.

Do you think people would accept Penta being unlocked through completing all Arcade Cups? Highest difficulty?

2 hours ago, VEDJ-F said:

Do you think people would accept Penta being unlocked through completing all Arcade Cups? Highest difficulty?

Maybe doing the Oxide Time Trials, but that would only be worth it if they decided to use Penta's PAL stats as the base (5's on everything, vs having Polar and Pura's stats in the NSTC-U version). Penguin yay one!

Penta's PAL stats still didn't make it the best overall racer to use in CTR, funnily enough. Advanced characters' combination of stats made them more ideal. 

I know that, but it's better than having the same exact stats as the two worst characters in the game (from a gameplay standpoint).

Ya'll are thinking too small! How about giving us a way to unlock Nitrus Oxide that isn't bullshit for a remake?

Holy shit, that looks terrifying...! And it's funny because Crash is in the middle of horror movie characters... And Michelangelo?? lol

I'm not so sure about that figure hahahaha

Look pretty cool, a great improvement over those original figures during the Warped era.

Shame all the merchandise recently has just been variations of Crash for the most part though. I'd love more stuff of Coco.

• Thumbs Up 1

(EDIT: Welp, it has been taken down, retailer has been upfront about the whole thing thou)
A new placeholder listing from XtraLife has been discovered

• 2 weeks later...

Look, my dream is still to get plushes of my fave Crash characters to the left. 

But I NEED a Coco plush in my life. 

14 minutes ago, Jango said:

Wow... Isn't that... Actually not that much?

It's great for the UK. Taken into context with the other titles on the list, Fifa 18 and Call of Duty sold 2.5mil but are far and away the bread and butter of UK gaming. The next-best selling game, GTAV, got just over 1mil, so the Crash figure isn't too far from that ballpark. And bear in mind it's far and away the best selling platformer, with SMO not even on that list. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Unrelated bump; so I've taken a look at the preview pages for the Crash Bandicoot Files and HOO BOY. No wonder Crash got picked for the pop culture references later, the initial story script is like MoM if it was done in the 90s. 

But it looks so worth getting, I'm definitely picking it up when it releases (March 27th). 

Uh, sure. It's only Amazon's "look inside" feature, nothing fancy

Edit: Another thing the preview shows is the early skeleton for the level and boss order. Koala Kong is at the end of island 1 (where there is no boss in the final version), the Komodo b...Kimono and Kimodo are at the end of island 2 (where Koala Kong is in the final version).

Suddenly, Dragon Mines makes way more sense. 

Also did Dark Horse have to pay Nintendo royalties considering the published script refers to a scrapped level having Donkey Kong gameplay styling?

• Nice Smile 1

So, Crash (or Willy, whichever) was originally gonna be spewing pop culture references left and right? Yeeeaaaahhhh, kinda glad they changed that.