Ryannumber1gamer

Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy (2017)

2 hours ago, AlphaRuby said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/CrashBandicoot/status/994577881970831360

N.Sane Trilogy’s Xbone, Switch and PC releases are now coming early, on June 29th

that's just around when i'm (potentially) getting my switch, and exactly 364 days after the initial PS4 launch!

also, change mobile.twitter.com to www.twitter.com for it to attach.

Them rushing the release earlier sounds a bit worrying to me. Games and rushed releases don't mix well. At all.

Sure it's a port, and hopefully it might have fine tuned some of the PS4 versions rough spots, but something can still go wrong if they hasten things.

Do you guys think the PS4 will be patched with the fixes and what not? I mean, can they at least make an update to skip the intro? I know it's Crash Bandicoot, Cortex! XD

5 hours ago, Jango said:

Do you guys think the PS4 will be patched with the fixes and what not? I mean, can they at least make an update to skip the intro? I know it's Crash Bandicoot, Cortex! XD

ACTIVISION PRESENTS

A SMASHING BLAST FROM THE PAST

DEVELOPED BY VICARIOUS VISIONS

IT'S CRASH BANDICOOT

And by the end of that, you're surprised the options button isn't broken with how hard you mashed it trying to skip. A fix to skip this intro would be very much appreciated.

Quick heads-up to any Crash fans from Down Under: EB games is offering a golden Totaku Crash figurine as a pre-order bonus:

Golden_Totaku_Edition_Switch.png

https://www.vooks.net/crash-bandicoot-gets-some-bling-thanks-to-eb-games/

I'm pretty jealous that we 'Muricans aren't getting this, but I suppose it's fitting that the one region to have it is the one Crash is based on.

On 11/05/2018 at 6:04 AM, Polkadi said:

ACTIVISION PRESENTS

A SMASHING BLAST FROM THE PAST

DEVELOPED BY VICARIOUS VISIONS

IT'S CRASH BANDICOOT

And by the end of that, you're surprised the options button isn't broken with how hard you mashed it trying to skip. A fix to skip this intro would be very much appreciated.

Yeah. As much as I love the intro I would very much appreciate the option to skip it. I'll boot up the game multiple times throughout any day that I play it so after a while that intro can be a bit of a drag lol