Awoo.

Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy (2017)

Ryannumber1gamer

11 hours ago, SurrealBrain said:

Well, Digital Foundry talked about the differences between versions. Kinda interesting what they found, I admit.

Didn't notice the Switch lag, but I compared the PS4 and Switch, and it is slight, but there. You probably won't notice, but it is there.

I'm surprised that they just stuck to testing the input lag with the analogue sticks, despite also pointing out that it could be a dead-zone issue too. They should have tried jumping or using the D-pad. The input lag may only be a few frames extra, but it's pretty damning to the gameplay in my experience. That said, the Switch version of this game is impressive regardless. That they were able to squeeze the game down to run on such weaker hardware without sacrificing performance shows a lot of effort went into making it a decent port. Yes, it's inferior to the other versions but that's always going to be the case with multiplatform titles that aim to impress on stronger hardware. 

• 2 months later...

Time to swipe the dust off this thread, because we have a rumor:

Recently, PlayStation Asia sent out a survey on The Last of Us 2. Nothing strange with that, it could just be one of those innocent "consumer opinions" surveys we see all the time. And even, what does TLOU2 has to do with Crash? Well, you see, my Bandicoot fan, one of the questions asks "which games you have played before?" and... For some weird reason, Crash Bandicoot Racing (how CTR is called in Asia) is an option... note that most options are relatively recent games, including God of War (I assume it's the PS4 one) and Crash N. Sane Trilogy too. CTR is by far the oldest game of that list, and the only PS1 game. Sure the survey is about a Naughty Dog game, and CTR is a Naughty Dog game... but that's kinda fishy, since Jak & Daxter are nowhere to be found, while all the Uncharted games are there... so, err... oops, game's leaked?

What ya think? PSX reveal?

khcmblixrnl11.jpg

• 2 months later...

Didn't had time to check if it's fake... But:

kwvykjeiq9221.png

Also this:

05nicd1nl3221.jpg

And finally this (but as usual, grain of salt):

f3tfsk5xvq121.jpg

So yeah. Are we streamiiiiiing?

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Too Many Rings 1

Well, IGN got it too:

The package was delivered in name of N.O. as in: Nitrous Oxide. Also the dices are hinting at June 21st. Possible release date?

So yeah, CTR remake confirmed.

Now... Let's start making wishlists haha

What I really want, and won't excuse them if it's not there (seriously!!!) is an online mode. This is a must. I don't even wanna think about the possibility of not being there and have VV or Activision pulling out something like: "we wanted to stay as true as possible to the original which didn't had online". I'll go personally to their office and do it myself the online mode.

Also, I'd be happy with characters that didn't made the cut back in the day, like N. Brio, Komodo Moe, Koala Kong, Tawna... and Spyro as DLC or secret final unlockable. Oh, and playable Oxide obviously.

New tracks would be awesome too, or some pulled from CNK. Wouldn't mind that.

• Thumbs Up 3

• 1 year later...

Huh. Almost surprised that this cutscene wasn't pre-rendered.

Almost surprised.

• Chuckle 1

Jesus that's funny (and holy shit I though we had news!).

BTW, what's up with that moon mask, huh? Almost forgot about that. I wonder if it will be a boss or if it will help the good guys.

• Thumbs Up 1

I didn't even notice anything weird at first but then when Brio was warning Cortex about the Vortex I spotted Crash all like

• Chuckle 1

22 hours ago, Nina Cortex Jovahexeon said:

Huh. Almost surprised that this cutscene wasn't pre-rendered.

Almost surprised.

You are? Boundary Break showed of the ingame cutscenes practically as soon as the PC version released. There was also this...

Just now, Supah Berry said:

You are? Boundary Break showed of the ingame cutscenes practically as soon as the PC version released.

Hence why I said "almost surprised ". I also know for a fact that the model in one of those cages is literally an enlarged Pinstripe. 

• Thumbs Up 1