Awoo.

Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy (2017)

Ryannumber1gamer

1 hour ago, VEDJ-F said:

The humans I don't really find that weird because it's pretty easy to assume they moved there after being rejected from society. 

N. Tropy had a British accent so it wouldn't surprise me if he were from there, a lot of places say that Cortex was born in Illinois (where the source for that is I don't know), and the other two could have been from the US as well given that Cortex would have had to approach them personally. 

The pitch bible states that Cortex was born somewhere in Peoria, Illinois. 

I have to say as a long time crash fan since the very beginning days *makes me miss the early 90s* Though he came out around mid 90s I do not mind him having a voice. I honestly like it. It fits him and yes to the mention of TAWNA  I hope that means they are going to bring her back but also Im fearful they will edit her looks drastically because of the type of people in the world that would complain about it being offensive or some nonsense. .

• Thumbs Up 1

I honestly wouldn't mind them redesigning Tawna, compared to literally everyone else, her design was a bit too jarring.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 29/10/2016 at 8:50 AM, Jango said:

WELL DAMN!

BRASH CANDICOOT DEBUT IN THE NETFLIX'S ORIGINAL SKYLANDERS CARTOON! AND HE CAN TALK!

I feel conflicted.

Very conflicted.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Ratcicle King said:

I honestly wouldn't mind them redesigning Tawna, compared to literally everyone else, her design was a bit too jarring.

Jarring how? Her design literally yelled 90s design. It fit in a 90s cartoon look and style. Do not give me some baggy pants wearing or high class princess. Keep her as she is. Crash attractive gf who is basically the rouge of crash.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, VEDJ-F said:

...Isn't it odd that Dingodile was the only native mutant with an Australian accent? The Komodo Bros are understandable since their species are Indonesian, but everyone else? 

Ehhh,  Pinstripe probably developed his accent on purpose. Unless Cortex injected him with some Italian-American DNA. XD

15 hours ago, Spookadi said:

I feel conflicted.

Very conflicted.

I just got done watching that episode. It's... actually REALLY enjoyable. I was expecting a cheap cash-in crossover but I was laughing pretty hard at some parts. It helps they made good use of references to the original games. There's actually a joke in one part about Crash getting his own TV show, which made me raise an eyebrow... are they teasing something or messing with us?

I assume they'll keep using the more Classic rendition of Crash for the Skylanders game and the remakes, while using this more intelligent Crash for any potential cartoon.

Actually... do we even know which design they'll use for the remasters...? The decision to go for a different design and persona for Crash in the Skylanders cartoon makes me think they MIGHT have plans...

• Thumbs Up 1

If they use the show design, I'm fine with it. If they use the game design, I'm fine with it. If they use yet another design, that is just as good, I'm also fine with it. But since we already have two different Crash designs, having a third one could be confusing and... AH, who cares, as long as the game plays great, I'm fine!

I'm fine! Seriously, I'm fine!

But FFS Vicarious Visions, show us ANYTHING in December!!!!!! Can't hold oooooon much looooonger!!?

I just find it strange that Crash is Australian given Coco and even Crunch both have standard American accents in all iterations I've seen. Like it works yeah, but it kinda conflicts at the same time with what we know about his siblings and friends.

Yeah, thinking about it, it is strange how Crash has an Australian accent, but Coco and Crunch don't. Maybe they'll be given Australian accents in later games? It's possible that the remasters might be soft reboots of sorts (although, I'm pretty sure Crunch won't be in them, since he wasn't apart of the series until Wrath of Cortex.)

Egh, for his first animated TV show appearance, Crash just feels so....off here, despite the authenticity in design and even the BGM playing at the start. The Aussie voice just sounds so wooden and bland and nearly everything he says is exposition. There's so little remotely goofy and expressive about him, pretty much the total opposite of what made him cool in the Skylanders game.

I find Harnell's babbling Crash more tolerable than this.

51 minutes ago, Adamis said:

Which episode is it ?

It's the episode called "Crash Landing". It's the eleventh episode of the show.

• Thumbs Up 1

As excited as I am for the remasters, as noted in another thread, I am very concerned about the SAG-AFTRA strike having effect on the voice recordings and thus a very likely delay. :(

Jump to 12:09. Lex Lang agrees with the fanbase that Crash of the Titans and Crash Mind Over Mutant were not as fun as Twinsanity, but he did enjoy working on the cutscenes. Jump to 17:43, Lex has a pretend conversation with himself and Cortex.

1 hour ago, DaddlerTheDalek said:

Kinda cool seeing Crash in a TV Show. Is the Skylanders cartoon good or at least fun?

Yeah I found it to be enjoyable for what it is

4 hours ago, DaddlerTheDalek said:

Kinda cool seeing Crash in a TV Show. Is the Skylanders cartoon good or at least fun?

Oh yes, totally. It's very fun show.

But this is coming from a hardcore Skylanders fan. However, even people who don't even play the games seem to enjoy it too.

7 hours ago, CuzEyeCan said:

He also shows up at the very end of the tenth episode as a lead-in to Crash Landing. For a very episodicy show, it has some really strong continuity.

• Thumbs Up 2

10 hours ago, CuzEyeCan said:

Thanks a lot, I'll have a look :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Funny how the episode is called Crash Landing, considering the cancelled game from Radical was called Crash Landed. I honestly don't know how to feel about Crash's return. It feels a bit dreamlike, mostly because I didn't expect Activision to do anything with the franchise.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/1/2016 at 2:05 PM, E-122-Psi said:

There's so little remotely goofy and expressive about him, pretty much the total opposite of what made him cool in the Skylanders game.

I find Harnell's babbling Crash more tolerable than this.

I think they were trying to play up Crash as a superhero idol for Spyro to fanboy over more than anything.

He's just an extra in this, dare I say it, even a Mary Sue.

There's also the design choice of avoiding Aku Aku.

1 hour ago, SuperMoonKnight said:

Funny how the episode is called Crash Landing, considering the cancelled game from Radical was called Crash Landed. I honestly don't know how to feel about Crash's return. It feels a bit dreamlike, mostly because I didn't expect Activision to do anything with the franchise.

I guess the IP agencies going "if you don't do something with this IP you lose your rights to it since you're squatting" finally made them go "OH CRAP."

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah,  "Crash Landed", the canceled title,  was literally the first thing that popped into my mind when I heard the episode title name. 

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting. I assume this is for the remastered trilogy, but at the same time, why is it only two trademarks if the whole trilogy is supposed to be remade?

Does this mean we might get a new Crash game after the remasters? Or maybe even a remaster of Team Racing? Granted, it's probably neither, but still.

Either way, it's interesting that two new trademarks have been filled. Hopefully, that means something else Crash related is gonna happen.

20 minutes ago, Yoshi the Party Pooper said:

Interesting. I assume this is for the remastered trilogy, but at the same time, why is it only two trademarks if the whole trilogy is supposed to be remade?

Does this mean we might get a new Crash game after the remasters? Or maybe even a remaster of Team Racing? Granted, it's probably neither, but still.

Either way, it's interesting that two new trademarks have been filled. Hopefully, that means something else Crash related is gonna happen.

Neither of those are for games, they're for merchandising. which is great! Seems like Activision will give the franchise an honest to god try.

• Thumbs Up 1