Awoo.

Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy (2017)

Ryannumber1gamer

Entire crew? Tiny and Dingodile aren't there. (And Paddy mentioned Ripper, that's another one).

But JOE MY KOMODO.

Don't worry I'm sure they just saving the big surprise for last

Tiny coming back in his much beloved Titans design.

I'm more happy about the fact that they're giving Crash 1 a proper save system. Will make the game much easier to 100%. 

• Thumbs Up 7

4 minutes ago, Ratcicle King said:

30588317583_8fe45e07ce_o.png

TIME TRIALS FOR THE FIRST TWO GAMES?

TIME TRIALS FOR THE FIRST TWO GAMES!

Platinum relics for Crash 1 (and no doubt Crash 2)!!!

*Spends 100 hours playing each game.*

I like how it shows the six colored gems (right middle) once you've collected them.

• Thumbs Up 2

As a childhood fan of Crash, I can proudly say that I will be picking this baby up.

The guys at VV have done fantastic work so far.

• Thumbs Up 1

The article already says that Vicarious Visions is aiming to make all 3 games function the same, but:

crate_zpseyz16pps.png

The crate counter from Crash 2 and 3 is now in Crash 1!

And the Tawna Bonus Round is back too!

tawna_zpsg24cqla0.png

Who's ready?

If there's something I hope gets added as a feature, perhaps giving Crash the ability to slide in Crash 1, or adding some of the upgrades from Crash 3 in the other two games. Just some neat little bonuses that you can choose to have on or off, if you want to keep the experience as classic as possible.

But yeah, this looks like it'll shape up pretty good. Looking forward to seeing more of the trilogy in the future.

Hunh, curious no 'only for playstation' logo, looks like activision may be hedging their bets yet

I'm not 100% sold on the aesthetics, some parts look a bit weird and fan game-ish, especially given it's supposed to be a remake (some of the redesigns remind me of those creepy action figures from the 90s and I wish they'd used the classic font). In terms of actual gameplay and potential however, I'm HYPED, especially with these screens already hinting to some extras we'll be getting.

• Thumbs Up 2

Man you have no idea how happy I am. Glad to see that this franchise is back even if it's a remastered although I'd be lying if I didn't say that Crash's model doesn't look that good. Really am impressed with how Activision is treating the franchise with that level in Skylanders which wouldnt look out of place here and with this. Let's hope that we'll be getting more games in the future. 

13 minutes ago, Mando-Whirl-Wind said:

Hunh, curious no 'only for playstation' logo, looks like activision may be hedging their bets yet

Maybe it's a timed exclusive. 

22 minutes ago, Mando-Whirl-Wind said:

Would bet money on this coming to Switch and One/Scorpio.

• Thumbs Up 1

Now we wait for the release.

hgsR7w.gif

Edit: box art looks okay-ish, I think it's place-holder.

We should be getting gameplay footage soon, people are saying there's a playable demo at PSX! COME TO PS STORE BABY!

GOOD LORD:

THE MUSIC!

• Thumbs Up 4

It seems like the trailer was using an older build of the game? I mean, the low quality recorded demo looks MUCH BETTER than the HD trailer, the animations, textures, everything.

• Thumbs Up 3

From Activision's blog:

Crash Bandicoot returns in the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy!

Crash is not only back, but he’s also enhanced, entranced, and ready to dance in the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy! The fully-remastered trilogy brings back everyone’s favorite bandicoot in three of his best-known adventures: Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, and Crash Bandicoot: Warped.

Developed by our friends at Vicarious Visions, the trilogy has been remastered for the PlayStation 4 and PS4 Pro with brand-new animations, environments, lighting, and recreated cinematics, all in stunning “N. Hanced Fur-K” and PS4 Pro HD. But that’s not all! The trilogy will also feature full analog stick support, a unified save and unified checkpoint system, along with improved bonus levels and time trials.

In addition, the soundtrack has been fully remastered, complete with didgeridoos, xylophones, thumping wumpa-esque bass, and newly recorded dialogue from familiar voices in the original games, including Jess Harnell and Lex Lang.

The Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is set to launch in 2017 for an MSRP of $39.99, and whether you’re experiencing Crash Bandicoot for the first time, or heading back to spin, jump and jetpack all over again… it will wump you right in the feels.

PS4 Pro support, soundtrack remastered (yes!) and voice acting with the Titans cast (Jess Harnell and Lex Lang are confirmed, but Nolan North, Debbie and the others might reprise their characters)!

OFFICIAL GAMEPLAY!

PSN DEMO WHEN?

• Thumbs Up 5