Ryannumber1gamer

Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy (2017)

From Activision's blog:

Crash Bandicoot returns in the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy!

Crash is not only back, but he’s also enhanced, entranced, and ready to dance in the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy! The fully-remastered trilogy brings back everyone’s favorite bandicoot in three of his best-known adventures: Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, and Crash Bandicoot: Warped.

Developed by our friends at Vicarious Visions, the trilogy has been remastered for the PlayStation 4 and PS4 Pro with brand-new animations, environments, lighting, and recreated cinematics, all in stunning “N. Hanced Fur-K” and PS4 Pro HD. But that’s not all! The trilogy will also feature full analog stick support, a unified save and unified checkpoint system, along with improved bonus levels and time trials.

In addition, the soundtrack has been fully remastered, complete with didgeridoos, xylophones, thumping wumpa-esque bass, and newly recorded dialogue from familiar voices in the original games, including Jess Harnell and Lex Lang.

The Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is set to launch in 2017 for an MSRP of $39.99, and whether you’re experiencing Crash Bandicoot for the first time, or heading back to spin, jump and jetpack all over again… it will wump you right in the feels.

PS4 Pro support, soundtrack remastered (yes!) and voice acting with the Titans cast (Jess Harnell and Lex Lang are confirmed, but Nolan North, Debbie and the others might reprise their characters)!

OFFICIAL GAMEPLAY!

PSN DEMO WHEN?

16 minutes ago, Jango said:

PSN DEMO WHEN?

The music remixes sound excellent. Really captures the spirit of the original soundtrack.

Graphically it looks lovely.

The controls look nice and tight like in Crash 2 which is something Crash 1 needed. You can see by how Crash moves in the bonus stage that they look tight. 

£32 for a remastered trilogy which looks like it's been given an incredible amount of love (and improved content)? YES FUCKING PLEASE!!!!

The trailer didn't made the game's justice, looks like old footage, but DAMN, the demo!!! The gameplay feels SPOT-FREAKING-ON! Crash's model and animations also look better in the demo!

The remixes are just perfect! Enhanced versions of the original, kinda like Sonic Generations! They even Jun Senoue'd the bonus round music, good Lord!

Oh what an awesome day! And they said by the end of the stream that they will show more things tomorrow! PSN DEMO PLEASE!

10 minutes ago, Jango said:

You're there?! Lucky son of a gun! Best wishes I hope you have fun!!!

You know it! Kudos! Thanks bud!

2 minutes ago, Ratcicle King said:

Crash is fucking dead

again

If you can, take note of how close are the physics to the originals!

Lmao. I'll be sure to! I'm going to play it as many times as i can this weekend.

I will admit Crash looks pretty damn good from gameplay point of view rather than all those close ups of the fur and what not.

I see they went with the Japanese version's transition of Tawna being warped away when you reach her in the bonus round. Looks like they've done the research for this one (wonder if an option for the Japanese extras will be available thinking about that).

A shame they didn't get Josh Mancell for the original soundtrack masters, though so long as the stay accurate to the originals, I could see these remixes being the next best thing. Especially that remix of Tawna's theme. :D

2 hours ago, Mightyray said:

Yo, where the hell is my girl Coco at? I can't kick N'Gin's ass in space with out her.

*fingers crossed* Hidden playable, hidden playable....

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

Little surprised no one noticed this yet, but it looks like there's a new collectable being added. 

30588317583_8fe45e07ce_o.png

Notice the key icon that reads 0/2 next to the percentage meter.

That was in the original Crash Bandicoot 1.

It was? 

In N.Sanity Island? Because I don't recall collecting any keys throughout the game.

In the original Crash Bandicoot, there were two keys you had to get in order to unlock The Great Hall and you needed all the gems to complete it. None of the keys were in N. Sanity beach. 

1 minute ago, Tails25 said:

YES! YES! YES! Where is my Shut Up and Take My Money GIF When I Need It!!!!

giphy.gif

Just now, Jango said:

Cortex's bonus round, hard as all hell.

Yeah, but wasn't that only at the final levels of the game?

On another note, the Original Post is finally updated with all information, including a full EU interview of the game. 

Yeah, but wasn't that only at the final levels of the game?

They made the pause screen work as an inventory tho', so there you'll have a list of all collectibles, notice how it also has the slots for all gems plus the six colored ones, and the time relics. :U