Awoo.

Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy (2017)

Ryannumber1gamer

what if it comes with a 1:1 scale crystal? what if it comes with an aku aku mask to protect you? what if it comes with a platinum relic? what if it comes with a crash statue? what if if comes with a piece of paper that just says "twinsanity HD" on it?

I say get Josh Mancell on board and release not only the remastered soundtrack, but also the original. As well as adding the original games as unlockables :D

Oh, and I made a thing, hope you enjoy! The back cover was fun to do, and since I had all the art used in high definition this time, not much editing was needed.

I also could be more creative as this art isn't based on anything :)

Crash N-Sane Trilogy Fan Cover Art (PS4)

Bigger version:

Spoiler

CRASH%20BACKCOVERbig_zpsdy99ladm.jpg

• Thumbs Up 6

1 hour ago, Jango said:

I say get Josh Mancell on board and release not only the remastered soundtrack, but also the original. As well as adding the original games as unlockables :D

Oh, and I made a thing, hope you enjoy! The back cover was fun to do, and since I had all the art used in high definition this time, not much editing was needed.

Bigger version:

Reveal hidden contents

I seriously need your photoshopping skills man...

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Jango said:

Bigger version:

Reveal hidden contents

Thought this was real. Like if the final box sucks ass, im printing this out.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks people, this means a lot to me ^_^ I'm really appreciating the comments :) And my photoshop skills aren't that good haha

I'm a graphic designer, I work with that everyday ;)

BTW, I've made a few changes on the back cover, fixed 3 typos and added some wumpa fruits, crystals and relics to the art! It all comes together now.

Spoiler

Also, I'm famous lol

Edit:

The Special Limited was updated and... it comes with the Skylander's Crash figure? Dafuq am I gonna do with it?

https://www.amazon.it/Crash-Bandicoot-Special-Limited-PlayStation/dp/B06W2M3124/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1488118590&sr=8-2&keywords=crash+bandicoot

Edited by Jango
  • Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, Jango said:

The Special Limited was updated and... it comes with the Skylander's Crash figure? Dafuq am I gonna do with it?

https://www.amazon.it/Crash-Bandicoot-Special-Limited-PlayStation/dp/B06W2M3124/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1488118590&sr=8-2&keywords=crash+bandicoot

It's still a Crash figure, and a really good one at that speaking as someone who bought it :U

I think Cortex also comes with it too, they mention his figure there, so you'll basically get the Thumpin Wumpa Island pack with the game.

Just apply the not-for-intended-use logic Nintendo fans did with the Amiibos and you can keep it as an action figure.

Yeah, I guess it works as a regular figure (it is a good one), as I'm not buying the Skylanders game anytime soon :x

It's definitely something I wasn't expecting at all, it's like the Crash/Cortex figures didn't sold enough, and they had to get rid of the remaining stock somehow :V

I hope it's not just that.

I think that's just an ad for the figures. Because looking at the page translated, there's a link at the end of it that goes to the adventure pack. 

• Thumbs Up 1

unknown-8.png?w=676&h=594

o.O

Slippery Climb!

And interview! Kara, one of the game's producers, says that VV saw the comments on the Wumpa "chomp" SFX sounding off/different from the original, and they fixed it (apparently, it was a bug!). That's nice!

unknown-9.png?w=1200&h=&crop=1

Source: Crashy News.

• Thumbs Up 3

On 2/23/2017 at 11:13 AM, pppp said:

The others either have PC versions or in the case of Fable are cancelled.

On 2/23/2017 at 3:45 PM, pppp said:

Those 2 games you mentioned have PC versions so they don't count as Xbone exclusives:

A game being released on PC at a semi-contemporary time to a console title is still, as it always has been, virtually irrelevant to conversations of this nature.

That being said:

On 2/23/2017 at 2:43 PM, KHCast said:

but lately, whenever Sony have a huge opportunity on their hands to get a system seller, it seems to usually slip by.

Sony doesn't have the sort of industry pull they had 10 years ago, and games are much more expensive to make then they were when they did. Unless Sony was the one bankrolling whatever game happens to be being talked about (like when Nintendo occasionally throws money at a third party studio to get some sort of third party support), the game is a niche title, or if the market situation for other consoles is truly dire, there is no reason for any third party developer/publisher to make exclusives anymore.

3 hours ago, Jango said:

unknown-8.png?w=676&h=594

o.O

Slippery Climb!

And interview! Kara, one of the game's producers, says that VV saw the comments on the Wumpa "chomp" SFX sounding off/different from the original, and they fixed it (apparently, it was a bug!). That's nice!

unknown-9.png?w=1200&h=&crop=1

Source: Crashy News.

Technically, the source is me. :V

I read it in Retro Gamer in WHSmith (I was in Newcastle to sign up with an agency) , mentioned it on the Crash forum, but thought it was old. I guess it wasn't and they followed up on it. 

That makes you the source's source then :P

BTW, the game has been updated on my PS4's library, it now has the correct release date! Also, it says the pre-load starts on June 28 :) Since June 30 is a friday, I'll probably play the game saturday morning, which is my favorite day of the week to do so hehe 

Wonder if I should start with my favorite, Crash 2, or follow the natural order (especially now that Crash 1 is "fixed").

• 2 weeks later...

That's...perfect. Just perfect. It really is the exact same game in HD. And did I mention it's perfect?

Brand NEW Crash and Sonic footage within hours of one another. So fucking hyped.

I'm running out of clean pants.

• Thumbs Up 1

17191404_1267335543320801_64822183837408

Looks like we may have a leak. This is from a French retailer, but the image is so low quality that the text isn't readable.

Looks legit enough I guess. There's a list of 5 itens within this "EXCLUSIVE N-SANE BONUS PACK", one is the keychan, the other are these official prints/postcards(?)... another one is certainly the game itself. So that leaves 2. Maybe outfits/skins? Maybe extra levels (the scrapped ones)? PlayStation theme/avatars?

8 minutes ago, KHCast said:

...what did he mean by "all 3"? Switch, PS4 and Xbox? Why not just say that then?

Pretty sure he meant that it'll be 39,99 for all 3 games.

• Thumbs Up 1