Awoo.

Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy (2017)

Ryannumber1gamer

Huh, they really did just outright remove Dingodile's end line. Checked the N.Tropy fight and he still has his.

3 minutes ago, VEDJ-F said:

Hide contents

Huh, they really did just outright remove Dingodile's end line. Checked the N.Tropy fight and he still has his.

Spoiler

Are you watching a stream? Where?

1 minute ago, Zippo said:
  Hide contents

Are you watching a stream? Where?

The person is streaming now, but I'm watching a video playback of the previous stream. They're doing 2 now. It's on Twitch.

Double post because I can't edit the above one at all. 

That user stopped after just playing Snow Go, but I found a previous stream of someone playing Crash 2. 

I thought the guitar licks in Dingodile's theme were sick, but the Komodo Bros are putting in their own and really competing.

Edit: Credits are for all three games combined. You get to see the developer times near the end. 

Edit Japanese Box art. 

DC_QJLdXUAA3EfX.jpg

Also yeah, the boss portal is inactive when you enter the warp room, and doing the five levels activates it. You don't fight the boss by going up the lift. 

• Thumbs Up 3

So the bandykuu is back too. This really is a return to old. Odd they didn't edit Cortex and Aku though.

I'LL GO TO MY LOCAL GAME STORES TO SEE IF ANY OF THEM ALREADY GOT THE GAME I CAN'T WAIIIIIT ANY LONGEEEER DEM SPOILERSSSSS

It's unlikely tho', because Brazil, hehe... BUT HOPE IS THE LAST STANDING!

I pre-ordered it at GAME, doubt they'd have it in this early, nor would they sell it if they did (Pokemon X & Y was an exception due to competitors playing dirty). 

22 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

DLC Confirmed, including Stormy Ascent.

What do you think was in the spoiler tags. also it's not confirmed whether it's DLC or a day one update 

1 minute ago, Mando-Whirl-Wind said:

What do you think was in the spoiler tags. also it's not confirmed whether it's DLC or a day one update 

Considering it's not really a spoiler (Surprisingly, adding a lost level that people assumed would be present to begin with isn't a real spoiler). I mean either way, you'd find out that it's DLC so I don't understand how people can see it as a spoiler. 

It's either DLC or Free DLC. I don't recall any instance where Sony have made an entirely new trophy list for a day one update. They only do it for DLC.

So it turns out you DO get the Crash Dash in Crash 2. You still don't in Crash 1.

Interesting. Would be nice to have it unlockable for Crash 1, too.

So I went to a few places to see if they already had the game in stock, no luck. Will try non-gaming-especialized chains and book stores to see if I can get an early copyyyyyy

10 minutes ago, Jango said:

Interesting. Would be nice to have it unlockable for Crash 1, too.

So I went to a few places to see if they already had the game in stock, no luck. Will try non-gaming-especialized chains and book stores to see if I can get an early copyyyyyy

will try that too on monday. usually my game shops here in germany get games 5-7 days early. hope it still applies this time.

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted in a status before but be prepared for soundtrack rips, someone already got the Cortex theme from Crash 3, posting it in spoilers just to be safe.

Spoiler

Not gonna lie, even if it's an unfair comparison, I think this one fucking wrecks the old on, they went all out in this remix.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Ratcicle King said:

Posted in a status before but be prepared for soundtrack rips, someone already got the Cortex theme from Crash 3, posting it in spoilers just to be safe.

Reveal hidden contents

Not gonna lie, even if it's an unfair comparison, I think this one fucking wrecks the old on, they went all out in this remix.

Reminds me of a fanmade metal remix made some time ago i listened to (tried searching again, but couldn't find it, they probably have pulled it from Youtube).

Spoiler

Found this. I think it might be a later version of the menu, because... well, just watch it.

51 minutes ago, Ratcicle King said:

Would it by any chance be this one?

Nope, it was just about 3's Cortex theme and was animated (well, sorta, the animations were not spectacular).

So someone's managed to 100% Crash 1 of N-Sane. Instead of being in-game, finding Tawna on the bird is in the cutscene. No big changes aside from a bit more going on when they're on the bird. Does explain one snippet seen in the trailers though. 

The epilogues for the villains are the same. Also, no, there are no speed shoes in Crash 1 at all.

New thing after that though; Fake Crash makes cameos in Crash 1 after 100% completion. Dunno about Crash 2, but wouldn't be surprised.

Edit: Images, spoilered even in the spoiler box.

Anti-misclick protection.

Hbp4NRD.png

10RvRXP.png

We got sum soundtrack

Spoiler

The guy said he'll upload more soon(He's apparently uploading Hang Eight as we speak), and might take requests too.