Awoo.

Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy (2017)

Ryannumber1gamer

Hang Eight is up!

Also we'll most likely get a game rip soon enough, which will include those two, they are in the game files after all.

My only doubt is if we'll ever see the Launch trailer remix of the main theme

This

It doesn't seem to be anywhere in the game from what I've seen.

• Thumbs Up 1

So for those of you that have a Vita you can pretty much play this game on the go

20 hours ago, Teoskaven said:

Nope, it was just about 3's Cortex theme and was animated (well, sorta, the animations were not spectacular).

Sounds like this one fits the description.

Same guy as yesterday has now 100% on Crash 2. The ending doesn't change much at all, except the laser just chops the station in half instead of simply blasting it. Same result though.

Pics under spoiler

Anti-misclick protection

mV1AbHC.png

2fsACZZ.png

Coco using the Crash Dash in Crash 2.

I Loved Crash back in the day even though he drove me half-way crazy with his  2D platforming sections.

I'm still on the fence about this release , My Wife wants me to pick it up but i may wait until a sale or for when the reviews come out, and after what I've just read about bugs and glitches well...........

21 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

I Loved Crash back in the day even though he drove me half-way crazy with his  2D platforming sections.

I'm still on the fence about this release , My Wife wants me to pick it up but i may wait until a sale or for when the reviews come out, and after what I've just read about bugs and glitches well...........

Well according to sources the bugs aren't devastating. It's not like Twinsanity or Sonic Next Gen where you're struggling to avoid them. They did preview half the game to us beforehand after all.

But even then, some patches and DLC would be a nice idea. I'm starting to think VV maybe didn't have QUITE the time they wanted to polish it (not by a devastating amount, just a little while longer to fine tune everything, especially given how many changes and additions seemed to be eleventh hour, which is pretty devoted considering) the difference is that nowadays developers can go back and finish most of it through such a method.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, it's Activision. They probably didn't gave VV enough time to polish and play test the game as I suspected, and if Tony Hawk 5 is anything to go by, they don't have a problem in publishing a game full of glitches or even worse, put it in the shelves...

Anyways, hopefully VV will patch the game, God knows they've been listening to us :)

Music spoilers.

So the soundtrack is getting a mixed reception right now (personally, I find the original trilogy soundtrack to be a mixed bag as well so that's par for the course...

...But when it hits, it bloody well hits.

11 minutes ago, Jango said:

Pre-load is available in most countries, let's get N.Sane!

Not if you pre-ordered physically you ain't. 

*mumbles and goes back to the waiting spot*.

https://www.videogamer.com/news/crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-might-be-coming-to-xbox-one

Hungarian retailer has an Xbox One version for pre-order. December 8th release date. No idea if it's true or not, though even with evidence that the PS4 ver is only a timed exclusive, it'd go against the 1 year exclusivity I recall hearing prior. 

Just now, Tracker_TD said:

https://www.videogamer.com/news/crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-might-be-coming-to-xbox-one

Hungarian retailer has an Xbox One version for pre-order. December 8th release date. No idea if it's true or not, though even with evidence that the PS4 ver is only a timed exclusive, it'd go against the 1 year exclusivity I recall hearing prior. 

If it's true, it's possibly just a placeholder date until the actual date hits a year later.

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

If it's true, it's possibly just a placeholder date until the actual date hits a year later.

Odd though. Normally, placeholder dates go for the long hauls such as December 31st.

Part of the reason I honestly believe this game will be coming to Xbone and probably PC, is because besides that one email that Sony apparently sent a while ago, I have yet to see Sony saying THIS GAME IS PS4 EXCLUSIVE E X C L U S I V E ONLY ON PS4 PREORDER NOW TO GET BIKINI CRASH DLC which come on, Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo to a degree, if a game is exclusive you damn well know that they will market it as an exclusive. So it wouldn't surprise me if the game is a timed exclusive. 

The other part is because I'm a Xboner and I'm in denial so yeah I hope it's multiplat. 

Honestly from watching streams the new game is leagues more easy than the older games. The bosses being easier I mean they were easy before but now it's laughable 3ven more

Spoiler

Anyone else seriously reminded of Earthworm Jim 1's ending with the Crash 1 extended ending? That was a work of art.

Someone's uploaded every single death animation by the way.

As expected Coco has a smaller selection, but still a large (and surprisingly brutal) amount. Is it just me or does Coco actually manage to be MORE expressive and cartoony than Crash in places (which is saying something)?

• Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, Venom Wisp said:

Part of the reason I honestly believe this game will be coming to Xbone and probably PC, is because besides that one email that Sony apparently sent a while ago, I have yet to see Sony saying THIS GAME IS PS4 EXCLUSIVE E X C L U S I V E ONLY ON PS4 PREORDER NOW TO GET BIKINI CRASH DLC which come on, Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo to a degree, if a game is exclusive you damn well know that they will market it as an exclusive. So it wouldn't surprise me if the game is a timed exclusive. 

The other part is because I'm a Xboner and I'm in denial so yeah I hope it's multiplat. 

don't forget the switch, would love to have it on the go!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, VEDJ-F said:

Hide contents

You cheese the lions, you get cheese back.

That attention to detail is just something amazing. 

Kudos to Vicarious Visions. They've shown they care. 

And kudos to Activision for actually giving the greenlight to this game, something I thought I would've never said. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, VEDJ-F said:

Hide contents

You cheese the lions, you get cheese back.

This is a definite sign that VV knows us. They've been in our shoes before.

I love these little touches in a game.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well they DID keep a lot of secrets and the speedrun tactics, so they know us a LOT.