Awoo.

Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy (2017)

Ryannumber1gamer

51 minutes ago, KHCast said:

So is this game exclusive for sure now if they’re getting cheeky with Sony characters?

Nah, if anything the DLC would be.

Here's just hoping people won't rage as much if/when it comes to other platforms as they did at the mere rumors of it.

• Nice Smile 2

The main thing that makes me raise an eyebrow is that footage of the menus with the Xbox One button designs. Like, if you did that for only testing purposes, why would you waste your time on designing a set of buttons that is only meant for testing purposes on the first place?

I know it can also mean a PC port but considering how similar the Xbox One infrastructure is to Windows 10 now, they're easily portable, hell, you can make it a Play Anywhere title and that's for sure going to rake even more money in.  

• Nice Smile 1

35 minutes ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

Nah, if anything the DLC would be.

Here's just hoping people won't rage as much if/when it comes to other platforms as they did at the mere rumors of it.

Considering I don't own a PS4 and got my Xbone on the cheap, I wouldn't rage at all. I'd be very happy, in fact. 

• Nice Smile 2

Well, Persona 5 is a Playstation exclusive, but the costume DLC for Forces was released on all platforms, so...

IWANTTHISGAMEONMYPC

• Thumbs Up 3

10 hours ago, Blue Wisp said:

The main thing that makes me raise an eyebrow is that footage of the menus with the Xbox One button designs. Like, if you did that for only testing purposes, why would you waste your time on designing a set of buttons that is only meant for testing purposes on the first place?

I know it can also mean a PC port but considering how similar the Xbox One infrastructure is to Windows 10 now, they're easily portable, hell, you can make it a Play Anywhere title and that's for sure going to rake even more money in.  

It is because they reused the Alchemy Engine that they always used since CNK with several revisions and changes, the one for N. Sane being based on Skylanders Superchargers back in 2015, that's not a shocker

6 hours ago, Motwera said:

It is because they reused the Alchemy Engine that they always used since CNK with several revisions and changes, the one for N. Sane being based on Skylanders Superchargers back in 2015, that's not a shocker

Was going to say that,  thanks.

I'm pretty sure we're looking too much into a simple homage haha The N-Sane team probably did that to celebrate the 10 years of the Uncharted series. It would be awesome to have that costume as DLC, obviously!! I believe they've mentioned that costumes and skins were considered, including the low-poly Crash. Don't know why it was ditched. I guess we're not getting any DLC because VV is probably already moving on with the next game, whatever that may be. And it's freaking Activision, they love DLC, if it was planned we would have already gotten some by now.

29 minutes ago, Jango said:

And it's freaking Activision, they love DLC, if it was planned we would have already gotten some by now.

Activision despite miraculously allowing good things still come off as too much a wild card these days. They still have some of their nasty quirks too.

1 hour ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

Activision despite miraculously allowing good things still come off as too much a wild card these days. They still have some of their nasty quirks too.

Hey, they're still on higher ground than EA at least.

5 minutes ago, Harkofthewaa said:

Hey, they're still on higher ground than EA at least.

.........So far that's shockingly correct. Well, I suppose it's only shocking that a company like Activision is above EA.

It was probably ditched due to time restraints. Remember that even Coco was considered too much for their time, and it's only really a miracle that she got in. 

11 hours ago, VEDJ-F said:

It was probably ditched due to time restraints. Remember that even Coco was considered too much for their time, and it's only really a miracle that she got in. 

That certainly explains her lack of proper death animations.

24 minutes ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

That certainly explains her lack of proper death animations.

She still got a lot of animations, especially idle ones. 

Have a look at the new merchandise that's coming and the ones already available as well from GB Eye and Posters (some of these are on PlayStation Gear):

[IMG] 

In addition, there are other things to note:
*I might've missed other countries, check within your preferred retailer store
Edited by Guest
New merch unveiled

Wowowow, we've got news:

Crash Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy, is the No. 1 top selling remastered collection in PS4 history.

In 2017, Activision also released Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, a remastered collection featuring one of the most iconic and famed personalities in video game history. Released in June and developed by Vicarious Visions, the remaster quickly became a fan favorite with gamers on its way to being the No. 1 top selling remastered collection in PS4 history. The title has continued to remain among the top 10 selling PS4 titles in the US for the year, so far, in units

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20171220005383/en/

Amazon is selling The Crash Bandicoot Files artbook for $16.86 w/ Promo Code throughout December 21st, nominated on PlayStation Blog's Game Award as “Best PlayStation Console Game” but there's also sad news: Crash Bandicoot/CM Forums have closed as of today...

"Crash was never good, it would never sell in a market against CoD, Battlefield, FIFA or even Mario :V"

"Blind nostalgia would never sell millions :V"

Now we wait for the next game or the CTR remake. Seriously, the PS4 needs a mascot racer.

• Thumbs Up 6

Oh no, CM Forums was one of my first forums along with the SEGA Forums. If I'd have known, I'd have posted one last time before closure. :(

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Jango said:

"Crash was never good, it would never sell in a market against CoD, Battlefield, FIFA or even Mario :V"

"Blind nostalgia would never sell millions :V"

Now we wait for the next game or the CTR remake. Seriously, the PS4 needs a mascot racer.

it had one it was called modnation racers. Sadly it did not sail. Actually it was a e game but if anything id like it to return.

On 20 December 2017 at 9:20 PM, VEDJ-F said:

Oh no, CM Forums was one of my first forums along with the SEGA Forums. If I'd have known, I'd have posted one last time before closure. :(

Same. The reason I stopped going on there recently though was because whenever I tried to log in I got pop ups that it wasn't a trustworthy site.

I find it odd it decided to close down just now though, AFTER the series has just been revived from a long hiatus of nothing.

First 4 Figures has revealed that the Aku Aku statue now can make the famous "oogala boogala" chant via motion sensors, however you think you heard it and debated about it. It is the Last Chance Weekend from December 22-25, 2017. Preorder it now – Blog Post

• 2 weeks later...

Holy shit, fifth and it came out in July. Damn, it's the perfect scenario, the game not only did well with the critics, it also did well in sales, which in this capitalist world is the most important.

Activision and Sony surely will demand more remakes or perhaps new games of classic IPs.