Ryannumber1Santa

Spider-Man (PS4, Insomniac, 2018) - The Amazingly Spectacular Spidey game you've been waiting for

So Jamie Fristrom, the great mind behind Spider-Man 2's swinging system has played it and he loved it, saying it improves on his 2004 game's swinging further, this is officially the sucessor to that game everyone wanted.

This game has monopolised my life. Cant put it down , and with even more content coming out its gonna be my go to game for a while.

45803031262_2123758cd1_b.jpg

Trailer for Part 2 of the DLC, coming next Tuesday.

Spider-Man must put an end to the turf war erupting between the Maggia crime family and gang leader Hammerhead before Marvel's New York becomes its greatest casualty.

Also, spoilers for the next 3 suits

Spoiler

44937266945_af7ba42071_b.jpg

Not really liking the new suits. 

Spoiler

I feel we have way too many armoured suits already. And I'll never use Manga Spider-Man due to it clashing so much, same reason I never used the Vintage costume in the main game.

I'd want some like Bombastic Bag Man, Captain Universe, Spider-Man Unlimited, Ben Reily's proper Spider-Man suit, and yes the Raimi one.