Awoo.

Spider-Man (PS4, PS5, PC) - PC VERSION COMING AUGUST 12TH 2022 - The Amazingly Spectacular Spidey game you've been waiting for

Ryannumber1gamer

HOLY SHIT they recreated the 60's Spider-Man meme.

See this. This is why I love Sony. Now ARREST THIS CARPET AT ONCE!

• Thumbs Up 1

So Jamie Fristrom, the great mind behind Spider-Man 2's swinging system has played it and he loved it, saying it improves on his 2004 game's swinging further, this is officially the sucessor to that game everyone wanted.

• Thumbs Up 2

This game has monopolised my life. Cant put it down , and with even more content coming out its gonna be my go to game for a while.

• 4 weeks later...

45803031262_2123758cd1_b.jpg

Trailer for Part 2 of the DLC, coming next Tuesday.

Spider-Man must put an end to the turf war erupting between the Maggia crime family and gang leader Hammerhead before Marvel's New York becomes its greatest casualty.

Also, spoilers for the next 3 suits

Spoiler

44937266945_af7ba42071_b.jpg

Not really liking the new suits. 

Spoiler

I feel we have way too many armoured suits already. And I'll never use Manga Spider-Man due to it clashing so much, same reason I never used the Vintage costume in the main game.

I'd want some like Bombastic Bag Man, Captain Universe, Spider-Man Unlimited, Ben Reily's proper Spider-Man suit, and yes the Raimi one.

• 4 weeks later...

44463394270_6b2b7c0147_b.jpg

The DLC arc is coming to an end.

Silver Sable has stormed back to reclaim her stolen Sable International tech. With New York Police Chief Yuri Watanabe on administrative leave following her exploits against Hammerhead, Spider-Man will have to rely on unlikely allies to keep Marvel’s New York safe.

Marvel’s Spider-Man: Silver Lining features new missions, new and upgraded enemy and crime types, along with upgraded Hammerhead bases and storyline quests. There will also be new trophies, challenges, and three new suits for players to unlock.

Here are the last 3 costumes

Spoiler

45367558025_75ae391f51_b.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm really happy about this. It's so nice to have a good costume from a movie in this!

I haven't downloaded any of the DLC yet, but from the base game, I didn't really like any of the costumes besides the classic suits and to a lesser extent the two homemade ones, so it's really nice to have my second favorite Spidey suit in the game. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 suit would be sweet.

Anyway, I'm finally finishing up the side content in the game since the last DLC is coming tomorrow. I only have bases and street crimes left and I hate it lol The Raimi suit makes it a bit more enjoyable, though lol

Attention to detail is amazing, as usual. When wearing the Raimi suit (named "Webbed suit" in the game), the web launchers are gone, if you enter photo mode and zoom in on Spidey's wrist you'll see the web coming out of the suit itself, just like the movies. Also, the eyes don't change expression, again, just like the movies.

I'm loving this shit, omg. Just finished the first act of my new game + playthrough.

TBH, the Amazing Spider-man 2 suit is very close to the classic suit... Except the eyes are bigger.

Unless you mean the first ASM suit... And then I ask you nicely: why tho'?

I've been til Christmas to getting this game. I know I should've gotten this some time ago, but I feel like this is the right time to get this game. I'm seriously excited to play this.

10 hours ago, Jango said:

TBH, the Amazing Spider-man 2 suit is very close to the classic suit... Except the eyes are bigger.

Unless you mean the first ASM suit... And then I ask you nicely: why tho'?

No, I mean the ASM2 suit. I like the bigger eyes, the raised webbing, and the texture of the suit.

• 1 month later...
On 11/16/2018 at 9:17 AM, Celestia said:

Does the game have the Future Foundation suit yet?

And if not, why not? >:U

It was added with todays patch.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/28/2019 at 9:12 AM, Rabid-Coot said:

It was added with todays patch.

I thought that was a Mod at first :P

39909066233_1219b2ba5d_k-755x425.jpg

DyANwe1XcAU0acT.jpgDyANwunXcAENAlP.jpg

EDIT: They also just added the suits from Spider-Man: Far From Home

• Thumbs Up 2

• 6 months later...

Bit late, but post-launch content is still happening - the game recently got updated with two brand new Far from Home suits - Stealth Suit 

Spoiler

in other words - Night Monkey

and the new Red and Black suit.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 year later...

It's been brought up in the Miles Morales topic, but it would probably be best to mention here - Spider-Man PS4 is getting a full on remastered on PS5, dropping alongside Miles Morales at launch.

From what it sounds like, it's more or less a from the ground up remaster, where Insomniac have gone back and completely remade the game via the upgraded assets they'd already created for Miles Morales, and they likely made even more assets for the things not featured in Miles (I.E - Doc Ock, Mary Jane, Aunt May, etc).

The remaster will run at 60fps, 4K, likely (Miles has this feature as a performance mode), feature all of the DLC packs (Both The City that Never Sleeps, and all of the additional suit DLC that was added to the game via updates, such as the Raimi suit, and the Fantastic Four suits), include three brand new Spidey outfits, a new trophy list, and will feature fast loading times due to the SSD. Initial tests show the loading times being something akin to this:

However, the unfortunate catch to this is that you cannot buy the remaster by itself, you have to buy Miles Morales, and then take either of three routes - buy the Ultimate Edition on PS5 to get a code for Remastered, buy the regular edition, and upgrade to the ultimate edition later, or buy the PS4 version, get the free upgrade to the PS5 version, and then upgrade the PS5 version to the ultimate edition. As a quick sum up, here's a quick guide I found on Reddit (Credit to PokemonAreCoolz on Reddit):

hmuILf8.jpg