Awoo.

Days Gone "The fast of Us"

Badnik Mechanic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGej8K1r8KI

Just announced at the Sony con.

Had a huge last of us vibe from it. Many people thought it was TLOU2.

Seems to be an open world like game set after a virus outbreak. Only you are a member of a biker gang?

Looks pretty cool so far.

Something odd is going on... Sony keeps removing this trailer from their own channel.

Interesting tidbit, the developers of this game are actually infamously known for making Bubsy 3D.

Ck4SfwKUoAA3teV.jpg

But hey, they also did Syphon Filter! That was pretty cool.

More interesting.

They did Uncharted Golden Abyss.

Now they're doing a game which looks shockingly like TLOU. Another ND game.

• Thumbs Up 1

Zombie aside, i got huuuge vibe of Ride to Hell: Retribution from the trailers. Only if done right (i mean, there's even a specific sequence that shows respect to the relationship between the protagonist and his girlfriend, almost to spit on Ride to Hell's objectification of women).

I liked Sony's conference, but this game is simply un-interesting. Same themes, the same gameplay all over again... The only good thing seems to the plot. It would have been a lot better for it to be a prequel to The Last of Us.

Horizon is another action game with copy - paste mechanics, but at least its aesthetics are gorgeous and seems very funny to play.

Spiderman seems nice enough

Not impressed with God of War. The Last of Us is here too. I like the tone and the relationship with the child though

Resident Evil seems very interesting but I'm waiting for more

Luckily for us we have Suzuki and Kojima working on true videogames. Apart from them, from an artistic point of view, Kudos for The Last Guardian and Detroit.

Microsoft line up is boring... The only amazing title is Forza Horizon 3.