Awoo.

Steam Summer Sale 2016 (Begins June 23rd)

Junko

Ain't got much more than that, PayPal sent an email blast out regarding the sale.

Be ahead of the game for the Steam sale

Hi Boma,

Brace yourself. We can exclusively reveal that the Steam summer sale will go live on 23rd June. Now you know when it's going to happen, you can get ready for the savings.

There's more to play for with PayPal.

Got a game-mad friend? Why not score some serious brownie points and buy them a Steam Gift Code from the PayPal Digital Gift Store. With the Steam sale offering some of the world's best titles at great prices, it's the perfect gift for gamers.

2 hours ago, Tara said:

This'll be the perfect excuse to forget about Sonic's 25th anniversary.

Bringing whole new meaning to the phrase 'retail therapy'

• Thumbs Up 1

The titles i'm aiming the most this year will be mainly FFXIV: Heavensward, Disgaea PC, Trails in the Sky SC, Corpse Party, Ori and the Blind Forest and Aviary Attorney. I have others in my wishlist, but they have less priority than these.

Heads up, there's still a week left on GOG's summer sale, their deals stay active until the end(no limited period ones), they give free games too, and not to mention DRM free. So pop on over there for a bit

I'm still on the fence about RCT World. Might take the plunge if it goes on sale.

2 hours ago, Tornado said:

I'm still on the fence about RCT World. Might take the plunge if it goes on sale.

The game is still an incredibly broken, unpolished, and lackluster sequel. Don't pick it up even if it was on sale for the price.

Are you ready for a miracle? The SALE is happening in a few hours! (Approximately around 3 hours by the time of this post!). Don't try to buy anything the second it goes live, the site is going to get an enormous amount of traffic (again).

Here's a Steam Sale Kit (brought to you by David Arcila) for everyone to use if they need to. It is a collection of links, apps, Chrome extensions, and important pages for those gearing up for the Sale.

https://steam-sale-kit.zeef.com/david.arcila

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up LA Noire Complete (finally! Should have gotten it during the winter sale instead of Max Payne 3), Sniper Elite 3 and Besieged. I'm good for now.

Got myself Dragon's Dogma, Shadow of Mordor: GOTY Edition (From a price error), Audiosurf, and Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. Smaller than usual but that's because I'm saving up for other games!

My haul was Oxenfree, AssCreed Black Flag, Mirrors Edge, Fallout 3 and New Vegas GOTY, Max Payne 1-3, Tomb Raider 2013, and NBA 2K16. Thanks to this and the Humble Sale I have pretty every single game from the past 10 years I want to play now.... *Goes and plays more Sonic Generations*

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm pretty much done for this sale. Here's my booty:

*Dawn of War (base + Winter Assault)

*Pony Island

*Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward

*Aquaria

*D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die Season1

*Valdis Story: Abyssal City

*Shadows on the Vatican Act I-II

I didn't got all i wanted, but i'm satisfied nontheless. These will keep me company until the next sale.