Awoo.

Frequently Asked Questions

bmn

Must just be my computer then.

it's working now nvm

Edited by Solkia the Typo Wizard

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I'm new here, so I was wondering, how do you change your avatar? And is it because I'm replying on an iPod that I can't change font size, underline, bold, or italic? I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out.

My Profile -> Edit My Profile -> Change My Photo

Max image filesize is 50kb, and it scales all images down to 200 pixels wide (not sure what the vertical limit is anymore. Used to be 300).

Edited by Tornado

Thank you! And didn't think it was important enough to make a topic out of.

Turns out it was because I was coming here on my iPod that I couldn't change anything on my profile, or change font sizes and stuff. Thank you though.

Edited by BlueBlurMe

• 3 weeks later...

Signature Pictures Question:

I change the size of my picture on Microsoft Paint, but when I try to paste it for my signature, it won't let me. Could someone help?

You need to upload it to an image hosting site of some kind first. For example, if you have a Google+ account you can upload it to Picasa. Then you copy the image location from there and paste that into your signature.

Same thing. You have to upload it to an image hosting site to get it to work.

Okay, been on this site for the first time in a few minutes and already have 3 questions:

1. Are you allowed to swear?

2. What kind of community is this? Like, how far can we go on talking about inappropiate stuff? Is this forum PG-13? Kid friendly?

Okay, been on this site for the first time in a few minutes and already have 3 questions:

2. What kind of community is this? Like, how far can we go on talking about inappropiate stuff? Is this forum PG-13? Kid friendly?

Edited by BlueBlurMe

1. Yep, just as long as it isn't overused where it becomes redundant.

2. It's a friendly community for everyone, though since some kids do frequent this site, we have to keep some stuff safe for work. Aka no nudity or IRL Extreme Gore

1. Yep, just as long as it isn't overused where it becomes redundant.

2. It's a friendly community for everyone, though since some kids do frequent this site, we have to keep some stuff safe for work. Aka no nudity or IRL Extreme Gore

Pretty much the same answer I always get. tongue.png

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I have a problem I've been running into.

Every once in a while, if my post has a picture in it, this box will pop up when I try to post that says "You can not use this extension of the community"

What does that mean?

Hell if I know, it just says "You can't use this extension of the community". Doesn't tell me what extension it is.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well just look at what the extension is in the image file, I think I ran into the problem when I tried to post something that was a link and not a picture haha

• 3 weeks later...

How do I hotlink?

What I mean by that is like putting the word "Deviantart" in my signature, and clicking on the word would bring it to my deviantArt.

Also if you write the text, select what you want to be the link part, and then click on the link button and enter in the URL it will do it for you.

It seems that javascript stopped working with my opera browser in this site... is everything working with you guys? it was working before...

I can't use menus or see an editor interface...

Edited by Anti Alias

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to change the forum skin? The blue on blue makes me feel like my eyes are melting out of my sockets.

• 3 weeks later...

Bleh, I'm having problems getting into the "Discussion" section. Everytime I try to enter one of the threads in that part of the forum, the page freezes.

Is it possible to place a Youtube link without the player appearing in the message?