Awoo.

What is the origin of your cover photo?

Klinsy

Recently we got a new feature, it allows you to display a photo over your profile, bigger than a avatar but smaller than a flat out profile background we used to have, so what is the one you choose  exactly?

Mine is this:

tumblr_o9cc7g4Tan1um0dico6_540.png

It came from a card making program on Nintendo's site, it's very peachy as you can tell, I wanted something with a pattern after noticing my last few got cut off in other places, and I like Princess Peach obviously, so it was good to go.

ghana_kakum_rainforest_canopy.jpg.177a2b

It's a callback to the old rainforest background I had when I was Shroom Z the first time. I like rainforests. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Mine is the Julien-K logo as see in Mannequin Eyes banner, here is the original banner:

JulienK_MannequinEyes06.jpg

Mount Kinabalu of Malaysia. I always wanted to go there with all my sonic merch and do a photoshoot.

Summit_of_Mount_Kinabalu.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

20150804_221826.jpg.a813c774a076c36dd726

Just a drawing of Sentinel Sonic I made. Needed to give this little guy some spotlight on my profile.

theirroompreviewtwitter.jpg.19ff47706a61

It's an outdated banner for my upcoming game, Their Room. Here's what the final banner ended up becoming: 

BnM2lyl.jpg

Ckgzm6SXIAAE4182231.png.5ab0115f6de3b013

its a simple photo edit of the year 2 lego dimensions banner.there was something missing about it so i decided to fix the error :P 

• Thumbs Up 1

Mine is from visiting the house of Tim McVey, a competitive gamer and the first person to score 1,000,000,000 in an arcade game called Nibbler (in the 80's, mind you). Those cels were drawn by Don Bluth for the documentary film about him and a rival called Man vs. Snake. The cels are supposed to be him and the snake.

No, he is not related to Tom McVeigh, the unibomber.

http://manvssnake.com/

• 3 months later...

With me being gone for awhile and changing my name and overall theme, I figure I should make a reminder of who I am.

Header.png.c682631f36ee2ca42a9045503fdd5

3 eras, one doofus.

• Thumbs Up 2

My cover photo is the 90’s J-POP group SPEED, they're one of Japan's most popular girl groups, and one of my favorites. 

image.jpeg

Members are, from left to right: Takako Uehara, Hiroko Shimabukuro, Eriko Imai, and Hitoe Arakaki.

They debuted in 1996, disbanded in 2000, reunited in 2001 and 2003, and got back together in 2008. They've been on a long hiatus since they released their fifth album in 2012, and with Eriko in politics now, it doesn't seem like they will get back together any time soon. And it's a shame because it's their 20th anniversary this year.

This is there first song, which is also their longest charting song. 

This is their best selling and most popular song. 

It was the best selling single by a female music group, and they held that record for fifteen years until being beaten by AKB48’s "Sayanara Crawl".

And this is their last single before they disbanded, and my favorite song.

Edited by Blue Swallow
Moved Image to the correct place.

image.jpeg

It's a poster for Mario and Sonic at the Rio Olympic Games. I thought it looked cool, and since I'm a big fan of the Mario & Sonic games (don't judge me), I decided to put it as my cover photo

Mine is just a Sonic & Knuckles advertisement I happened to have on my computer, because I like those two characters a lot :P (and especially the classic versions). Nothing special on a Sonic forum, obviously x)

• Thumbs Up 3

It is simply the cutest moment in Knuxrouge history XD

They are so cute looking at each other like that ! I really loved that moment. Like a "wait, I like you??"

latest?cb=20110508133124

• Thumbs Up 2