Awoo.

The ssmb 80's-90's show (time for a second attempt)

kirby1up

back_2_the_80__s_and_90__s_ii_by_mrtnz.j

well as the title currently states i want to stream 80's and 90's cartoons

more specifically i want to stream a different cartoon every week from the 80's-90's era

for example if enough people are interested in seeing this stream I might

air 4 episodes of the real ghostbusters for the first stream.

the week after that would be decided by two different means

1.you suggest cartoons for us to watch that week and the one with the most votes gets selected for that week

2.If we don't get any suggestions I will randomly select a cartoon based on a pattern (popular,neutral,popular,weird for exampe)

an acceptable time schedule will be determined as to not overlap the other streams times with voting rules boiling down to

1.no sonic cartoons (sonicxstream is already doing that)

2.it has to have aired in the 80's or 90's

3.It has to be one that hasn't already been aired on the stream

• Thumbs Up 3

I've never done a stream before, but I think this could be fun! I might attend a time or two. I like the variety-focused format.

Transformers G1, episodes I would suggest is Microbots, The Search for Alpha Trion, Prime Target, and The Burden Hardest to Bear.

You could also do the 80's turtles, don't know any episode suggestions since I have yet to watch that version of the turtles.

• 1 month later...

alright I've decided that i'm going to give this stream another try. (though it never really got to start to begin with .-.)

that said I'm going to need a new cartoon to air for the stream and a new stream time since i'm sure the original one is outdated.

so for anyone interested in this stream please suggest cartoons for me to air on this topic.

and for anyone wondering what this stream is for then refer to the first post on this topic for more details.