Awoo.

Ultra Despair Stream (Mondays 7.18 6CT/11GMT)

Tori Himemiya

Bustup_16_30.png

Pupupupupupupu! It is I, your friendly neighbor Monokuma and I'm here to give you a special announcement! I've heard that this is a quiet little Sonic forum, just dying to get new info on the latest Sonic game but that's just BORING! So I shall add some excitement in your lives by showing you the most important thing in life! DESPAIR! That's right! I'm going to show you a televised revolution in its purest form!

Dr3teaser.jpg
Starting next Monday, I shall be streaming to a live audience the struggles of former survivors of despair who believe hope always wins or some cliche like that. How boring? How about we just I dunno? Let them start fighting among themselves to the death? Now that is pure ecstasy! It follows our loser hero Makoto Naegi who gets himself in deeeeeeeep trouble with his friends and now we have to sympathize with them! Let's see where this crazy ride will take us!

DespairCast_w_Chiaki.jpg
If that wasn't enough despair for you then stick around! We have plenty of it! We will also be showcasing these guys from the sequel series and see how well they adjust outside of despair! Protip: They don't! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This will show us how our friends became as they were in the actual game. This is actually exciting! I wanna see how they come to love despair too!

Bustup_16_36.png
Huh? What's that? You never got into the series to watch this with us? And you don't want to shill any money towards a shiny new game that you can easily get from Steam? Well you're in luck! This weekend I shall have a special stream for you all! I shall show you all the original killing game in its finest glory! I'll be hijacking some Ninjago stream as a nice little aftershow because I'm bored enough as is! Oh and I'm sure you won't be able to finish it by the time we start so I'll have the rest of the series finished on the fated date of our revolution!

Iruscon.png
Now listen up! We're going to be having the stream on 6 Central US time! Why that specific time? Because I felt like messing with your sleep schedules as I know this is a UK based message board! Pupupupu! I know you're all smart enough to figure out time zone shenanigans so I'll leave you all do your homework! And if you're late, there will be some dire consequences! So don't miss out on the fun SSMB! I'll see ya there! Upupupupupupu!

Bustup_16_33.png

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm sure gonna join in, Mr. Monokuma! :P I'll be happy to loan you the Ninjago stream for a bit!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Alice Twilight said:

What voice overs will you be using for the stream, Moknokuma?

Bustup_16_35.png

We will be going with the English dub thanks to a personal request. By all means it will cause all sorts of despair with...Mondo's "over 9000" joke and that's just fine by me! Of course I don't really need to say but DR3 will be in Japanese and subtitled because who wants to wait for that to be dubbed?

Oh I forgot to mention the stream will be on Rabbit so please register so you won't be locked out the fun.

Wasn't sure if I should had done this in character but there you go

• Thumbs Up 1

Information on the streaming of Danganronpa: The Animation's first few episodes including a link to Crow's Rabbit has been posted in the NinjagoMonastary topic for those wishing to see the first anime for context sake.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

Bustup_16_35.png

We will be going with the English dub thanks to a personal request. By all means it will cause all sorts of despair with...Mondo's "over 9000" joke and that's just fine by me! Of course I don't really need to say but DR3 will be in Japanese and subtitled because who wants to wait for that to be dubbed?

Oh I forgot to mention the stream will be on Rabbit so please register so you won't be locked out the fun.

Wasn't sure if I should had done this in character but there you go

Thanks for the response. I'll skip on the dub and I've already seen first ep of DR3 but don't mind watching with others in the stream.

Alright, so I'm partnered with Crow on this so I need a role to RP as too.... lemme see here, aha!

172?cb=20160424124226

Bwahaha! Howdy there, losers! It's me, Kurokuma!

186?cb=20160424123921

So, I heard I wasn't in this new anime and I was all like:

163?cb=20160424123953

"What gives, dude? I'm essential! You can't have Danganronpa without me!" Am I right, or am I right?

180?cb=20160424123856

Aaaaanyway, so me and Monokuma are going to need a headcount to figure out how many of y'all are gonna show up to the Ninjago/Danganronpa 1 collab on Sunday or the actual Despair Monday stream. Just a little tip: You miiiight wanna check out that Ninjago collab if you're new to all this or you'll be totally lost! So yeah, you'd better let us know here! See ya, losers! Kurokuma out, peace!

• Thumbs Up 1

Maybe I'll come. I've already seen Future-hen and I'll watch Despair-hen later today (too excited to wait for a few days, sorry ^^u), but it doesn't hurt to watch them again. Plus, I haven´t seen the first DR anime (but I've heard the adaptation was terrible ^^u)

14 minutes ago, Ristar said:

Maybe I'll come. I've already seen Future-hen and I'll watch Despair-hen later today (too excited to wait for a few days, sorry ^^u), but it doesn't hurt to watch them again. Plus, I haven´t seen the first DR anime (but I've heard the adaptation was terrible ^^u)

It's terrible if it's your first entry into the series. Because it crams a 10 hour long VN into 24 minute episodes skipping over character development and such. Also have you played Ultra Despair Girls? In the last thread you sounded a bit confused about the first episode and 3 looks like it assumed viewers have played all 3 Dangan Ronpa games. I recommend reading a LP of Despair Girls.

Also have you played Ultra Despair Girls? In the last thread you sounded a bit confused about the first episode and 3 looks like it assumed viewers have played all 3 Dangan Ronpa games. I recommend reading a LP of Despair Girls.

Nope, I haven´t. I passed on that one since I don`t own a Vita and I thought I would be okay with playing 1 and 2 but welp, I´d better read an LP asap.

btw that was not the scene I meant, sorry. It was another one. I wrote it on the danganronpa thread ^^u 

• Thumbs Up 1

5%28211%29.png

Hey guys. Junko here. We got that stupid make-up exam to do thanks to that no good Monokuma. We're gonna be watching the first killing game that started it all in animated form. But we have to watch this weird ninja show first for some reason. Monokuma has a strange sense of humor.

Don't try to skip out on us. Monokuma likes giving punishments so its best to get on his good side. I'll see you guys there.

• Thumbs Up 1

Bustup_16_33.png

Ya damn right, missy! The pre-show for the Ninjago portion of the collab stream begins right now! Soon, Ninjago will begin! Something about ghosts and ninjas and whatever...

tumblr_static_dkf5s6ph7rk888wgwo0sk8o0c.

But after Ninjago, you newbies better come in for Danganronpa: The Animation!

https://rabb.it/CrowtheBOOLET

19 minutes ago, Tails spin said:

How long is the stream going for

5%28211%29.png

I honestly never decided since I'm seeing how long the stream is going for. I was thinking of having 7 episodes today and finish the rest tomorrow but again I'm timing it and seeing how far the audience would go. But the former will come first because of the timing.

latest?cb=20151215152704

Heh, it looks like Failin's ninja crew managed to get their stream back. No matter! I think I spread enough despair! Thanks for coming, you guys! The stream was a total success from top to bottom!

profile_picture_by_monokuma-d5fxvi2.png

Aaaanyway, we're not done yet! Despair Monday is fast approaching, and I got a smorgasboard of despair set up for you guys! My good pal Junko will set up the details regarding the time as she's in the process of finalizing it all.

tumblr_inline_nof0pfnboa1tsm17z_400.png

See you later!

• Thumbs Up 1

5%28205%29.png

Since I'm planning this now I've decided to continue the Danganronpa anime stream we had going on tomorrow at 2 PM CT which does mean 3 eastern time I guess. That's 7 AM GMT for you in Europe in case you were wondering. Here's the schedule:

Starting at 2 PM we'll finish the exciting Danganronpa anime. We only have 7 more episodes to go so get comfy!

Then once we finish that we'll have a special presentation of a short summary of Danganronpa 2 because they didn't feel like animating it.

Once we got all that context for you then we shall start our daily Danganronpa 3 stream, starting with Side Future then Side Despair and then back to Future. We'll start on Side Despair next week since it airs on Thursday.

5%28210%29.png

We'll see you there!

• Thumbs Up 1

oh boy, 7 AM? x__x

I'll have to pass on the danganronpa 1 anime, but I'll try to be there to watch the Side Future and Side Despair episodes. Sorry...

5%28261%29.png

Upupupupu! Now listen up everyone! This is important! We're gonna start at our regular time 6 PM CT which is 7 PM Eastern time. I know it can be confusing but hey that's what despair does to you. Speaking of we will be starting with Side Despair as it already aired and we need to get you catched up! Anyways I'll see you guys there! Don't be late like always!

Bustup_16_30.png

Thank you all again for a successful stream! Plus, it looks like we have a pre-show thanks to how well it went today!

tumblr_inline_nof0pfnboa1tsm17z_400.png

Steins;Gate! From now on, an hour before Danganronpa, we'll be playing Steins;Gate for your despair enjoyment!

• Thumbs Up 1

Junko_%2811%29.png

So I've noticed the stream does seem to come and go as soon as we get there so I'm thinking about adding another show into the mix while Danganronpa 3 is still doing its run. Just to make things more interesting I made a poll and I'd love to hear your thoughts on things.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10839375

I just feel like its kind of anticlimatic to end it after 2 hours ya know?

5%28258%29.png

So its been a week and its Monday again meaning its time for more despair! Today I'm going to announce the new lineup that we will be having every week. Firstly as Monokuma mentioned we're starting with a great preshow with...

73199l.jpg

Steins;Gate! Its based on the popular visual novel and it became a highly acclaimed series. Its about a bunch of nerds who manage to create a time machine on accident and it explores time travel and its consequences. Needless to say its a fascinating story with many twists and turns. As for the winner of the poll we got...

52471l.jpg

Gatchaman Crowds! Its very hard to describe this show because its something different. Its kind of based off the 70s Gatchaman series but it seems to be only linked by name and by a few references here and there. Its a social commentary about our world that involves super heroes and its recurring theme is what makes a hero. Its one of my favorites and it wouldn't be there without a reason.

With that said, I'll see you in the garden of madness! Same bat time, same bat channel!