Awoo.

DashieGames | Let's Do This Shit!

Nepenthe

I discovered Dashie a month ago myself, and yeah, he's hilarious. Couldn't put to better words than you Nepenthe.

OOOOHHHH S--T! A DASHIE TOPIC?!

This guy is absolutely priceless! I love his over-the-top reactions to everything, his unique "lingo", and, of course, his freestyle rapping! 

It's funny: Normally I detest LP-ers who just scream into a microphone and swear every other sentence, but Dashie somehow makes it work! My favorite vids of his are MK8, GTA 5, Far Cry Primal, and HuniePop. (He gotta get that PUH!) And even though I'm a huge Donkey B--chAss Kong fan, I can understand why Dashie doesn't like him; he keeps screwing our boi over! (It's the same reason I playfully hate Roy Koopa) But seeing him rek him wit da homie Yosh is so cathartic!

This is definitely my all-time favorite Dashie moment:

So yeah, this mofo will always be one of my favorites!

Spoiler

Also, he's right about Link; dat boi pretty AF!

• Thumbs Up 4

^ I think his feelings and predispositions about the Mario Kart cast is one of the funnier staples of his series. Link is pretty, Yoshi is the homie, half the time he can't even say Donkey Kong's name because he hates him so much, Princess Peach is "Princess Peach Bitch Peach Bitch," Rosalina is "Rosalina Ho", Toad is a little bitch. It just goes on. xD It's even better when he starts making up stories about what's going on in the races, like who's flirting with who or what Luigi is going to do to someone.

Oh cool, Dashie seems to be a fun guy. And I thought Jacksepticeye was hyper as fuck, Dashie here is like a kid going to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory while he snorted every single drug possible. But he doesn't appeal to me that much, not saying he's bad or anything but I might personally lose the appeal quickly if that's all he does tbh.

SGB will always the best for me.

• Thumbs Up 1

I honestly don't care about most Let's Players... but gotdamn I like Dachie.

And it's Nepenthe's fault.

His videos are the most fun I've seen on YouTube, and while I tend to get annoyed with people who play games badly, his reactions are hilarious and he's also self-aware and it's great seeing his later playthroughs and seeing how much he's improved. I love his Mario Kart 8 and Super Mario Maker series, the former I finally caved and bought a month ago due in part to watching his Mario Kart videos, which never fail to put a smile on my face no matter how many times I've seen them. I've never had problems with Donkey Kong, though... Wolverine-Bitch-Ass Ludwig on the other hand...

Mario Maker has me in stitches and I think I look forward to them the most, because it's always funny seeing how far his patience can get stretched with the bullshit his followers try to hit him with. My personal favorites have been these two:

And dude can rap. Not sure if I can link to his HuniePop videos (though, please, if you're looking for a good time, watch those!), but I liked his openers on his Luigi's Mansion videos as well, such as:

Or him showing off his earlier music in this AudioSurf 2 video:

I was initially unsure about him because I did get the impression that all he does is scream and rage... but after giving him a chance, I just see a dude that's just trying to have a good-ass time playing video games and sharing that experience with people.

Oh yeah! That Mario Maker video you posted is where he discovered he could conjure and talk to Satan. xDD I look forward to that running gag almost as much as I look forward to "Pause" on the Mario Kart ones.

Also, I should make a badge for members who actually get one of their Mario Maker levels featured in a Dashie video. <u< It'd be a really awesome way to represent SSMB. An extra badge if you can get him to quit, because if nothing else this is one of the games Dashie can play pretty well.

• Thumbs Up 1

...Well, you've done it, Nepenthe. You've won me over.

This guy's videos were an unexpected highlight to my day. Definitely going to keep watching his stuff, because he's constantly giving me a good laugh. I always appreciate that in a YouTube channel.

Seriously, how have I lived without this?

• Thumbs Up 1

Dashie is one of those YouTubers I love so much but I don't get to watch too often because he's so loud and is so vulgar that I don't want my parents hearing him, but I can't use headphones because he's so loud that even turning him down to an appropriate level is a challenge.  Still, he's hilarious, and I always do guffaw when certain moderators link me to a particular video of his. XD

I subscribed to Dashie just last year. Definitely one of the best on YouTube. Never got bored of him ranting and raving whilst playing games. Especially with Super Mario Maker in which I always watch every Saturday.

Speaking of Mario Maker I have made a level for him in which I'll try get him to notice next week or when he does another one soon.

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I'd see a Dashie topic on SSMB. I marathoned his Mario Kart series a while back, that shit was so fucking funny, and the rivalry between him and Donkey Bitchass always had me dieing. Definitely my favorite youtuber/let's player.

• Thumbs Up 1

I love watching Dashie's videos, especially his skits. They make me laugh so much and I just overall enjoy everything.

I'm really surprised there wasn't a topic regarding Dashie until now...

Anyway, I'm not really much of a LP person and yelling and screaming and a whole bunch of cursing ain't my thing. But with Dashie, he makes quite the exception on ALL accounts as he is quite the entertainment package. Among various observations, I find his hatred for Donkey Kong to be absolutely hilarious (and his insults toward everyone and everything else for that matter!) and his liking for Yoshi to be endearing. Every single of Dashie's videos I've seen has had me in tears from laughing so much and so hard as well as having a headache.

I remember when I was first introduced to Dashie. It was on my 32nd birthday actually, and I was having a really "meh" day marred mainly due to being sick in bed all day. I was talking on Skype with several members of the Staff to vent and whatever and shortly after I was done Nepenthe pretty much said 'Kiah, watch this. I GUARANTEE this will cheer you up!' and with that she put up a link to which actually was the 3rd Dashie video in the OP.

And Nepenthe told no lies! I was in crying tears of laughter and I had a headache after all was said and done but boy, was it worth it! I felt so much better after watching that video (headache aside!) and it was a fine and very timely present to have as well as laughter and having fun is priceless and I will never be able to thank Nep enough for that :P 

This Dashie video is the last one I saw courtesy of Nepenthe as well:

In LESS THAN 30 SECONDS, I was already teary-eyed from laughing so hard :D. Watching this video actually makes me want Mario & Sonic Rio even more :)

So while I can only take Dashie in small doses because me getting a headache from laughing so hard each and every time seems to be inevitable when I watch Dashie's videos, it's definitely a hilarious treat each and every time I see one of his videos. He never fails to bring a smile to my face as well as having a strong case of laughs and giggles amid some fine entertainment! ^_^

• Thumbs Up 5

New Dashie today, and surprisingly it's Mario Kart 8 (I was expecting a VR video today since he's trying to get more use out of it). No online with his fans this time. He claims he needs a lot more practice. xP

• Thumbs Up 2

Even Dashie is in on Pokémon Go, now. Hilarious.

He's ended before he chose a team, and he's asking viewers what they think.