Awoo.

Zone Idea Station - Share your Sonic Level Ideas Here!

Popponic

Zones I might use for a Blaze the Cat fangame.  

Solar Palace Zone- A magnificent palace and also home of Blaze the Cat, and you won't find any badniks here, this might be the easiest if not one of the easiest zones in the game. But beware of the torches, those hurt you.

Electropolis Zone- A bustling city at night, futuristic neon signs light up the Zone as you dodge electric traps and complete electric themed puzzles to open different paths. 

Mystic Falls Zone- A valley of massive waterfalls surrounded by thick jungle, Act 1 takes place at the bottom of the valley, while Act 2 has you climbing the walls of the valley.

Flaming Forest Zone- Takes place at the top of Mystic Falls, this Zone was previously Leaf Storm Zone, but has since been on fire after an explosion began engulfing the Zone in flames

Lush Lagoon Zone- The source of the waterfalls, adorned with thousand of plants, implying it's name, if you go down far enough into the lake, it leads to a zone that i'll talk about later.

Ancient Seal Zone- Inside a cave near Lush Lagoon, to complete it, you need to collect 7 pieces of a seal to open a pathway, and once completed, you'll earn not one, but two Sol Emeralds.

Pad HVC-001- The launch site of the Magnet Madness, a space station similar to the ARK from SA2, if not all Sol Emeralds are gathered, this is your last Zone, if you have them all, after you destroy the shuttle pod, you land in the next zone.

Tetra Sky Zone- A mix of Sky Sanctuary and Carnival Night, and there's really nothing else to it.

Lightning Road Zone- Exactly what it sounds like, it's an entire sky highway made of lightning, and there's no need for an electric shield, the lightning's friendly.

Polar Peak Zone- An Ice Cap like zone that towers over the clouds, falling from the ledges will result in you landing in Ancient Seal Zone, but nearby is a spring that launches you back up if you take the top route, otherwise, you'll have to replay Pad HVC-001, Tetra Sky, and Lightning Road again.

Flying Fortress Zone- A floating castle, yeah, you heard me right, a castle in the sky, in Act 2 after the boss, the castle would be in space, so you would jump from one of the towers to land in the docking station of Magnet Madness.

Magnet Madness Zone- A space station made from lodestone, a highly magnetic rock, hope you have your electric shield, or else this Zone will be a real pain in the ass. And did I mention it's powered by the Jeweled Scepter?

Solar Showdown Zone- It's the Doomsday Zone from Sonic & Knuckles, but it's around the sun, the Jeweled Scepter, the sun and Sol Emeralds turn Burning Blaze into Solar Blaze, her equivalent of Hyper Sonic

Chronologically, this would take place after Sonic Rush Adventure and before Sonic '06

If that makes any sense...

And if you guys could I would love if somebody made art for these Zones.

Edited by Irogia10GA
  • Thumbs Up 5
  • Nice Smile 1

Here are a few zone ideas I came up with for a fangame I conceptualized (and will never see the light of day...)

Red Plains Zone (Intended to be a contrast from Green Hill Zone; whereas Green Hill is a tropical paradise on the coast, Red Plains is an inland prairie clad in red. Of course, this plains would still be interesting to play with the usual Sonic loops, flare, and plenty of slopes and curves. Said "obstacles" being based on the monuments and constructs of Great Plains tribes cause they deserve rep dammit

Phoenix's Rest Zone (Introductory level for Amy's story, this would be a craggy mountain with phoenix symbolism in which players get used to how Amy would've played in this game idea, that being having acrobatic skill combined with some magical ability. The boss fight, of course, would be against a phoenix that requires a good grasp of Amy's "acrobatism" in order to reach and ultimately take down) 

Witch's Woods Zone (The final level for Amy's story. It'd be a temperate forest that had been corrupted by the antagonist of Amy's story, filling it with all sorts of arcane horrors and setting some of the forest ablaze with fire. This level would really challenge the player's skills with Amy at this point) 

Phantom Crypt Zone (The penultimate level for Cream's story; a massive, underground crypt infested with Boom Boos. Players would have to make use of Cream's "new ability" in order survive the ghosts, and indeed defeat the level's boss: that being Amy having gotten possessed by one of the strongest of the Boom Boos) 

Egg Cage Zone (The final level for Cream's story; one of Eggman's many bases, with this one being for the sole purpose of imprisoning the Critters. In order to complete this level the fastest and most efficient way, Cream would have to free the Critters from their aforementioned prisons, as they would then open up paths for her that prove to be shortcuts) 

Metatropolis Zone (The first level for Shadow's story that is a truly two act structure; first part of the level takes place in the "top floor" of the city, which is the utopian city of advanced technology and robots one would imagine from the title. But after a mini-boss in the elevator to the city's literal bottom level, the level is that of the city's slums; a dark and filthy location populated with the poor and downtrodden who are plotting a revolution on the surface of the city. And is also where Shadow's antagonist is hiding out)

• Thumbs Up 2

13 minutes ago, Kaotic Kanine said:

Here are a few zone ideas I came up with for a fangame I conceptualized (and will never see the light of day...)

Red Plains Zone (Intended to be a contrast from Green Hill Zone; whereas Green Hill is a tropical paradise on the coast, Red Plains is an inland prairie clad in red. Of course, this plains would still be interesting to play with the usual Sonic loops, flare, and plenty of slopes and curves. Said "obstacles" being based on the monuments and constructs of Great Plains tribes cause they deserve rep dammit

Phoenix's Rest Zone (Introductory level for Amy's story, this would be a craggy mountain with phoenix symbolism in which players get used to how Amy would've played in this game idea, that being having acrobatic skill combined with some magical ability. The boss fight, of course, would be against a phoenix that requires a good grasp of Amy's "acrobatism" in order to reach and ultimately take down) 

Witch's Woods Zone (The final level for Amy's story. It'd be a temperate forest that had been corrupted by the antagonist of Amy's story, filling it with all sorts of arcane horrors and setting some of the forest ablaze with fire. This level would really challenge the player's skills with Amy at this point) 

Phantom Crypt Zone (The penultimate level for Cream's story; a massive, underground crypt infested with Boom Boos. Players would have to make use of Cream's "new ability" in order survive the ghosts, and indeed defeat the level's boss: that being Amy having gotten possessed by one of the strongest of the Boom Boos) 

Egg Cage Zone (The final level for Cream's story; one of Eggman's many bases, with this one being for the sole purpose of imprisoning the Critters. In order to complete this level the fastest and most efficient way, Cream would have to free the Critters from their aforementioned prisons, as they would then open up paths for her that prove to be shortcuts) 

Metatropolis Zone (The first level for Shadow's story that is a truly two act structure; first part of the level takes place in the "top floor" of the city, which is the utopian city of advanced technology and robots one would imagine from the title. But after a mini-boss in the elevator to the city's literal bottom level, the level is that of the city's slums; a dark and filthy location populated with the poor and downtrodden who are plotting a revolution on the surface of the city. And is also where Shadow's antagonist is hiding out)

These are cool! (I hope there's more ngl)

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm flattered 😊 I technically had more levels in mind, since my fangame idea was "seven or six levels per character", and the playable cast was Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream, Rouge, and Shadow Yes, that is a horrible idea, I know Since each character had their own self-contained story rather than a single overarching one. Alas, the levels I posted are the ones with the most complete "thought" put into them. Like, properly thought out concepts. The rest of the would've been levels for this "game" had always been vague ideas at best, and since this fangame idea will never get made... Well, no reason to contemplate them any longer 😅

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Kaotic Kanine said:

I'm flattered 😊 I technically had more levels in mind, since my fangame idea was "seven or six levels per character", and the playable cast was Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream, Rouge, and Shadow Yes, that is a horrible idea, I know Since each character had their own self-contained story rather than a single overarching one. Alas, the levels I posted are the ones with the most complete "thought" put into them. Like, properly thought out concepts. The rest of the would've been levels for this "game" had always been vague ideas at best, and since this fangame idea will never get made... Well, no reason to contemplate them any longer 😅

No problem!

• Thumbs Up 1

So remember that Zone you could access at the bottom of Lush Lagoon I mentioned, so that Zone is Titanium Ocean Zone, so  I was thinking about adding a new character, and normally this would be his path, but Blaze would be able to access it, only to be launched to Tetra Sky Zone, therefore replacing Pad HVC-001, but if you, the player, were to play as the new character, his game would look like this

Relic River Zone- A take on the lost Zone R2 from Sonic CD with some features from Labyrinth Zone and Aquatic Ruin Zone.

Madness Mountain Zone- A castle type level, this is Flying Fortress Zone, before it took off, implying that this characters story takes place before Blaze's

Polar Peak Zone- Same one as before, but you don't go as far up as Blaze does.

Delta Dune Zone- Inspired by the Nile Delta in Egypt, a mix of Hydrocity and Sandopolis.

Cerulean Park Zone- Based off Aqua Lake Zone from the Game Gear port of Sonic 2.

Frost Valley Zone- The valley at the bottom of Polar Peak Zone, filled with icicles, piles of snow and slippery frozen lakes.

Lush Lagoon Zone- Same as before, nothing new.

Titanium Ocean Zone- An ocean base made entirely of Titanium, it's a mix of Scrap Brain Zone, Metropolis Zone, and Death Egg Zone.

Crystal Cavern Zone- Another mix of Mystic Cave Zone, Quartz Quadrant Zone, and the cavern section of Green Hill from Sonic Generations.

Humid Plateau Zone- Exactly what you think it is.

Peak of Chaos- This characters final Zone, takes place on a mountain, in a storm, kind of like the Big Arms boss, but not on the Death Egg.

I will release character in next post, but I will need names

(He's a male tiger, that's the only hint you guys get)

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

I thought of some of my ideas from another time, and realized they weren't very descriptive. I decided to go into more detail with the final one I did, Thunder Current Zone

Act 1: Quick As Lightning 

In this "fan game", the protagonist is Metal Sonic and the antagonist is Mecha Sonic (Sonic 3 one). Here they face off in a race in the sky! The first section takes place in the sky, with the player only being able to move up and down to dodge attacks from Mecha. The second section takes place on the ground, where the player has full control again. You can hit Mecha and try to beat him in the race, but in a scripted scene at the end, Mecha dashes forward to beat you into a building before the door slams in your face.

Act 2: Power Packed Pandemonium 

Since Mecha Sonic slammed the door to him in your face, you'll need to explore the area to find a way to open the door. Once you do, a load on electrical power is suddenly siphoned into you, making you supercharged(think super form but without invincibility). You then burst through the door to confront Mexha Sonic.

Boss: Super Mecha Sonic

Basically the Sonic 3 one but he stays super the whole time.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

I don't have descriptions for these, but I do have the name and theme(s)

Spring Thunder – Tropical/Sky 

Mystic Metropolis – Ancient Ruins/Urban 

Starlight Peak – Urban/Mountain 

Cherry Mountain – Ancient Ruins/Mountain/Jungle 

Scorpion Sands – Desert/Underground 

Titanomaniac Tower – Industrial/Sky 

Hydraulic Terminal -Underwater/Ancient Ruins/Urban 

Meteor Mash - Space/Mountain 

Egg Network - Industrial 

Hydropolis - Underwater/Amusement 

Midnight Madness - Urban 

Emerald Tropics - Tropical 

Octane Ocean - Industrial/Underwater 

Combustion Canal - Mountain/Underwater/Fire 

Cascade Mountain - Jungle/Mountain/Sky 

Jagged Jungle – Jungle/Underwater/Ancient Ruins 

Y-Zone - Space 

(Y-Zone is contrast to X-Zone from Sonic Advance, where instead of the stage going along the x-axis like The Doomsday or Chaotic Space, it goes along the y-axis like the arcade game SegaSonic Cosmo Fighter, giving it the name, Y-Zone)  

Edited by Irogia10GA
Had to add context to Y-Zone
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of great ideas here. I didn't read through the entire thread, so sorry if some of these have been said. I wrote these ideas a few years ago for a fan game idea.

Clock Tower Zone

Basically what it sounds like. You know Tick Tock Clock from Mario 64? Except it's inside an abandoned Big Ben-like tower, with haunting music, and lots of time-stop mechanics throughout. Having this as the first level would be cool.

Glass Factory Zone

This one may seem a bit odd, but it's like a combo of a factory zone with a "crystal" zone... except the crystals are glass. Lots of dangerous glass shards everywhere that act like spikes, so be careful. Level mechanics including having to bust through glass planes and avoid getting burnt by the furnace that heats up the glass.

Foggy Bog Zone

A swamp. With fog. The name kinda says it all. Swing from vines, avoid alligators, and use fireflies to light your way through. Don't sink in the mud!

Lattice Vineyard Zone

Not sure this one would be allowed due to alcohol references (then again, Mirage Saloon was a thing). But anyway it'd be in a farm-like area, with graphics similar to a Harvest Moon game I suppose. Avoid getting tangled in grape vines, falling into the wine (getting drunk would be hilarious but I know it wouldn't happen), and get to the goal by climbing up decorative lattice.

Aurora Sky Zone

Combines ice with sky levels. Main gimmick is the aurora borealis- localized entirely within your living room- can be walked on, but it disappears quickly so gotta go fast!

Tundra Zone

Think of something you'd see in Siberia. It's like a cold dry desert, with mountains, but without snow. As for more specifics, idk, but I think a tundra theme gets so underused in... any media.

Any level on trains

Whether it's an urban subway, or a wild west train, we need more of these.

A glitched out zone

The entire level has glitches in it (on purpose), and you have to get through it by figuring out how to get past them.

Australian Outback/Dreamtime based zone

Little Big Planet did it, so why not Sonic?

aa I love threads like these! It's always great to read all the Sonics that could be, but haven't.

I've always wanted to play a game where Robotnik has built a new, planet-sized Metal Sonic ("Giga Metal Sonic", or GMS for short) in his latest plot- and embedded Sonic's friends throughout its organs as power sources + as a deterrent for Sonic to fight it head-on. Each organ is its own level- you traverse the body throughout the game: upwards from the feet to the brain. In each level, you must rescue an ally who represents the virtue assosciated with their respective organ. I've only described the final level here, but Knuckles controls the right hand (being the "man of action"), Rouge the stomach (as a "woman of pleasure"), and Big the Cat as a sort of boil you have to pop in a minigame.

BRAIN ZONE (TAILS):

In the final area you've reached the tip of GMS's spine- being the "brains" of the team, Tails has been cloistered within the frontal lobe.

GMS's brain is a twisted labyrinth of branching circuits you must grind your way up- there are pulsing electrical charges you must avoid by jumping across / over them at regular intervals. This circuity forms a dense network: there are twisted knots of wire forming junctions which lead down alternate routes through the level.

At the end of each path is a compartment. In each of these otherwise empty rooms you can see GMS's memories projected onto the walls. It's a long, long story- of love, loss, and Robotnik. Despite being the size of a planet, he is a tragic man. However, none of this really matters, as only one path leads to Tails.

Tails has had his thoughts bound to those of GMS- in a twist of tragic irony he believes you to be an intruder, and GMS as the only Sonic he's ever known. Throughout the level you are forced to fight electric apparitions of Tails, which chastise you: "I won't let you hurt Sonic!", "Get out of here, you're hurting my friend, Sonic!", etc.

After this level you've rescued all of Sonic's friends, and ruined another of Robotnik's schemes- in the ending cutscene, they all meet at a local park and have a picnic together.

I would like to see Autechre compose a special track for this level.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/23/2020 at 1:40 AM, Angyu said:

Clock Tower Zone

Basically what it sounds like. You know Tick Tock Clock from Mario 64? Except it's inside an abandoned Big Ben-like tower, with haunting music, and lots of time-stop mechanics throughout. Having this as the first level would be cool.

I did that idea some time back, this is the idea that I had for a clock tower level.

On 2/22/2018 at 11:32 PM, TheBlueGuardian said:

Just a random idea, always wanted a time based level.

Clock Tower Zone

Act 1: This act starts in the bowels of the tower with gears that can harm Sonic, there are pendulums which can be used as platforms to get across pits or traps, due to time being wierd and that, there will be moments (every 30 seconds) where Sonic could be in the past (the clocktower's construction) or in the far future where Robotnik/Eggman succeds in world domination, the backgrounds don't just change, but the level layout changes too, think of it like Sonic CD, but without the time posts, Badniks include Shellcracker Mk.II, it behaves like the original but has two attacking claws, and gear drop, this one goes back and forth, until it sees Sonic, then it drops the gear, which can be jumped over.

Miniboss: Robot Time

This one uses the time manipulation gimmick to it's advantage, if it is in the past it will fire spikes at Sonic, in the present it can be attacked, but it fires projectiles, in the future it is invincible and will fire a continus laser until it goes back into the present, the time warps now happen every 10 seconds, hit six times to beat it.

Act 2: Now even further up and into the main workings of the tower, Sonic must avoid random warps of time, as well as deadly obstacles and traps, with crushers, gears and random layout changes, once at the top the boss begins.

Boss: Aeigs Mobile

For this boss Robotnik uses a machine that manipulates time itself, it can warp other machines Robotnik used, they're limited to Drill Eggman(Emerald Hill Zone), Flame Mobile( Angel Island Zone S3) and the wrecking ball boss from Green Hill Zone, when warped Sonic has to fight these past illusions of Robotnik, however they take four hits to defeat, once one is defeated Sonic is warped back to the tower, hit Robotnik four times for the next phase to begin, rinse and repeat for the second one, once Sonic is back Robotnik will stop time for a few seconds to attack Sonic, it is unavoidable, so when it starts to flash, hit it quickly for the last phase to begin, after another four hit battle, Robotnik will now try to erase Sonic from existence, hit four more times to beat Robotnik.

I know it may look rushed but hey.

• Thumbs Up 1

Surprised when I came back to see some great ideas, so I thought I'd explain in detail another idea of mine: Open Ocean Zone. Since the player in the "fan game" is Metal Sonic, I can implement some things that would not be quite possible with the real Sonic.

So, in short, you are submerged the entirety of this zone, minus the boss. Sounds crazy, I know, but Metal underwater is similar to Sonic underwater, just not as slowed down as he gets.

Act 1: Deep Down Under

The first act, as all of the acts here, is decently long. Nothing too interesting happens here, but there are columns of bubbles that shoot you up or down depending on the direction they are facing.

Act 2: Light in the Dark

This act is the shortest of the three (yes, three)acts in this Zone, though most likely the most confusing. The area around the player is mostly dark, with a couple of bioluminescent creatures lighting your way through a bit of a maze.

Act 3: To the Surface

This act is completely vertical, and probably the longest, too. The bubble columns come into play big time here, as well as many springs as the player ascends towards the surface. The act ends while still in the water, but a cutscene plays which gets the player out of the water to fight the boss.

Boss: Mecha Aqua Speedster

This boss puts you water skiing on the back of Mecha Sonic's boat, occasionally jumping to hit the boat while dodging natural obstacles and the ones Mecha throws at you. Once defeated, the player moves on to the next zone, to be explained later.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, NotMetalSonic said:

Surprised when I came back to see some great ideas, so I thought I'd explain in detail another idea of mine: Open Ocean Zone. Since the player in the "fan game" is Metal Sonic, I can implement some things that would not be quite possible with the real Sonic.

So, in short, you are submerged the entirety of this zone, minus the boss. Sounds crazy, I know, but Metal underwater is similar to Sonic underwater, just not as slowed down as he gets.

Act 1: Deep Down Under

The first act, as all of the acts here, is decently long. Nothing too interesting happens here, but there are columns of bubbles that shoot you up or down depending on the direction they are facing.

Act 2: Light in the Dark

This act is the shortest of the three (yes, three)acts in this Zone, though most likely the most confusing. The area around the player is mostly dark, with a couple of bioluminescent creatures lighting your way through a bit of a maze.

Act 3: To the Surface

This act is completely vertical, and probably the longest, too. The bubble columns come into play big time here, as well as many springs as the player ascends towards the surface. The act ends while still in the water, but a cutscene plays which gets the player out of the water to fight the boss.

Boss: Mecha Aqua Speedster

This boss puts you water skiing on the back of Mecha Sonic's boat, occasionally jumping to hit the boat while dodging natural obstacles and the ones Mecha throws at you. Once defeated, the player moves on to the next zone, to be explained later.

Sounds like a nightmare, but a fun one.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought of a Knuckles' Chaotix remake: (PS I usually don't add descriptions)

Isolated Island Zone

Botanic Base Zone

Combustion Canal Zone - New

Speed Slider Zone

Amazing Arena Zone

Galactic Glacier Zone - New

Marina Madness Zone

Platinum Pyramid Zone - New

Techno Tower Zone

Armageddon Attack Zone - New

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/6/2020 at 10:45 AM, DavidCoasterKing said:

spacer.png

Here is a Level Select I created to combine my various stage ideas. The game is called Sonic Ultimate. There are the five playable characters from Mania + Dr. Eggman. Eggman can use an electric hook to swing on ceilings and walls, which can generate loads of speed used correctly. The story takes place on an unexplored side of Angel Island called the Echidna Mountains, after the conclusion of Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Metal Sonic has is revealed to have survived his tumble from Stardust Speedway in Sonic CD and is out for revenge! Using the power of the Time Emerald and the 7 Time Stones, he and the prototype Hard Boiled Heavies send Sonic and Tails through a portal back to Angel Island. The opening of the portal wakes Eggman from a coma induced by the Death Egg crumbling around him at the end of S3&K, but he is soon transformed into Metal Sonic's slave. The two villains then try to destroy Angel Island together using the combined power of the Time and Super Emerald and also a mechanised space station built on top of Little Planet called the Remix Reactor.

Hilltop Castle Zone is a medieval castle which you explore outside in Act 1, and inside in Act 2.

Highway Robbery Zone is a Victorian locomotive in Act 1, and the train station for Act 2.

Mutiny Harbour Zone is the water level of Sonic Ultimate, with a waterpark in Act 1 and a pirate ship to explore in Act 2.

Retro Arcade Zone is a classic 80s arcade with references to classic arcade characters from Bandai Namco, Atari and SEGA. Act 2 sees you briefly explore the town outside, before heading back inside the arcade.

Illusion Manor Zone is a classic haunted house, but with disappearing floors, a fast-paced Sky Chase homage in Act 1, and rotating floors in Act 2.

Comic Strip Zone is a city with bumpers and cannons to hinder your progress. Utilising a hand-drawn art style, this stage is like nothing else in the game - there is even a flying sequence when Sonic dons a Superman-style cape!

Dragon Palace Zone is an oriental inspired stage with firecrackers, endless loops, the bouncepads from Wacky Workbench, a dragon chase sequence as well as your first race with Metal Sonic!

Cosmic Heist Zone's first act sees you board a rocket towards the stars, and Act 2 sees you explore locales from across the Solar System in an attempt ot stop Eggman from making off with the Emeralds.

Sawmill Hill Zone is an alpine skiing resort with various industrial elements and snow slopes, whilst City Escape Zone places you in a metropolitan city with a chase sequence inspired by SA2,.

Fiesta Muerta Zone (dead party in Spanish) is a Mexican style desert stage with a run down chocolate factory in Act 2.

Rhythm Slider Zone is this game's airship, with various objects with which you can interact with the music in Act 1, and rhythm based challenges in Act 2.

Twisted Cyclone Zone is a mechanical theme park with rollercoasters and a motorbike racing stadium - if you beat Metal Sonic in the first final boss then you get to beat the game, but if you lose, Angel Island is destroyed when the Remix Reactor falls to Earth and you are warped to Eternal Graden Zone.

Eternal Garden Zone is a overgrown temple where Time is unpredictable - you have been warped 40 minutes back in time to stop the destruction of Angel Island by the Time Emerald.

The final zone takes place inside the Remix Reactor, where you revisit classic sections from the classics. When you disable the cannon that was about to destroy the island, you must escape the station in a Metroid-style escape sequence, called World's End.

Chaos Control Zone is a Super Sonic-only final boss that you access after beating the game in Twisted Cyclone Zone, and Death Egg Ruins Zone is a prologue to Eggman's story.

Where did you make this?

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ah yes, after several months, I have decided to come back with another zone idea for my "fan game".

Of course, the first one I probably should have explained would be the first, but I did the last instead(Thunder Current Zone).

So I thought, why not do the first one now?

Gentle Jungle 

Act 1: Peaceful Paradise 

This Act is pretty straightforward, standard first act of every game pretty much. A few vines and a little flowing water for the looks, nothing much.

Act 2: A Higher Arch-y

This Act takes place in the canopy of the forest, with many wooden platforms and sturdy leaves helping you progress. A few monkeys are in the level, and they toss you up to higher elevations. At the end of the Act, you are ambushed by Mecha Sonic and the boss fight begins.

Boss: Mecha Sonic

This fight is just a one-on-one brawl between you (Metal Sonic) and Mecha Sonic. Mecha is in a damaged state, so he takes 4 hits to defeat instead of the usual 8. However, he is much more evasive, making him harder to hit.

After Mecha has been defeated, you stumble upon an old looking shaft in the direction Mecha was going. You decide to go down it...

Edited by NotMetalSonic
  • Thumbs Up 2

My idea is Some zones I want for a new classic sonic game called Sonic Realms

heres the zones I came up with-

• Violet Valley Zone Act 1/2
  • Metropolis Mayhem Zone Act 1/2
  • Hanglide Havoc Zone Act 1/2
  • Wooden Zone Act 1/2
  • Chemical Castle Act 1/2
  • Egg Fortress Act 1/2/3
  • Final Zone
  • also has level select <<<^^^>><

Sonic Realms- a new classic sonic game I came up with, so Dr robotnik steals the chaos emeralds again, and he finds a new gem called The Realm Stone on violet valley zone(a new zone I also came up with)and plans to use it to take over all the worlds that the gem offers, so Sonic and company has to stop robotnik from using the gem to take over the world.

Extra Zones after you collect all 7 emeralds or beat the game.

5 new harder zones for all you super players out there.

• Secret Hill Zone Act 1/2
  • Illusion Forest Zone Act 1/2
  • Haunted Hallway Zone Act 1/2
  • Toxic Paradise Zone Act 1/2 
  • Final Fortress Zone Act 1/2/3/4

14 Zones in total.

also special stages are sonic 3 glowball stages.

You can pick from Sonic,Tails,Knuckles,and Amy Rose.

Sonic and friends use their sprites from Sonic 3 and Amy gets her sprite from CD.

Sound test-Debug mode-20150114

All Levels-25151200

All Emeralds-4126 as usual.

Boss Rush level in level select-Egg Rush Zone 

5 save files in game.

(another lost level in level select), Time Takeup Zone Act 1/2-You have to collect time boxes in order to not waste time on clock, and there’s a glue obstacle to watch out for in Act 2 to really make the player angry.

Sonic,Tails,Amy all have the same story except for Knuckles who’s villain is Eggrobo from Sonic and Knuckles.

• Thumbs Up 2

Another game I thought of is Sonic the Xtreme Zones

zone list:

Vermont Hill Zone Act 1/2

Magic Mountain Act 1/2

Speedy Soundwave Zone Act 1/2

Electric Gigalopolis Act 1/2

Poison PowerPlant Zone Act 1/2

Sky Thunder Zone Act 1/2

Final Base Zone
Also Debug mode in level select is -19991223

Sonic adventure release date/my favorite game.

Also has secret levels-

Winter Wonderland Zone Act 1/2

Jungle Madness Zone Act 1/2

Space Zone Act 1/2

Guitar Gasket Zone Act 1/2

Danger Dazzle Zone Act 1/2

Egg Junction Zone Act 1/2/3

The End Zone

Sonic and Tails use sprites from Sonic 2, Knuckles use Sonic 3 sprite.

Eggman uses Sonic 2 game sprite

Special Stage-Sonic 1 

Checkpoint mechanic to special stage.

Boss Music-Sonic 3D Blast Boss theme

Final Boss music-Sonic 2 Death Egg Robot theme

14 Zones in total.

Demonstration of The End Zone final boss

04276937-96F8-4DCD-A8D6-1B022662DA4C.png

• Thumbs Up 1

One more, it’s a short game I wanna make but I can’t because I don’t know how to make fan games but if anyone would like to make it for me go ahead. It’s Sonic: The Wacky Worlds.

Zone list:

Pearlside Panic Zone Act 1/2    Beach/Nature|giant Motobug boss like in sonic chaos.

Turbo Turntable Zone Act 1/2  Workshop|Robotnik metropolis boss with gears instead of orbs.

Skyscraper Nightlight Zone Act 1/2  Building/Tower|Silver Sonic From Sonic 2 8-Bit.

Cryptic Egg Zone  Puzzle/Industrial|Final Boss is robotnik Sonic 3 and Knuckles death egg robot.

debug mode:20210126

special stage:Sonic 3D blast genesis(since those stages are completely easy)

Level select: ^^^>>><<B

Sonic 1 Special Ring at end of stage

sonic and tails are playable.

Chaos Emeralds are in final boss after you beat it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Doomsday Debacle Zone (Shadow's Stage)

Futuristic Fury Zone (SIlver's Stage)

Mirror Mayhem (Puzzle/Industrial)

Fisaco Furnace (Escape)

• Fist Bump 1

Sonic: the New Zones

zone list again:

• Turquoise Paradise Zone Act 1/2  Turquoise Hill from sonic chaos
  • Hill Mountain Zone Act 1/2 Up a hill from Turquoise Paradise 
  • Mythic Hill Zone Act 1/2.    Inside the mountain in hill mountain zone
  • Chaotic Carnival Zone Act 1/2 Carnival Night 
  • Neon Nightmare Zone Act 1/2.   Neon Halloween level
  • Collision Planet Zone Act 1/2    Collision chaos but with rotating spheres
  • Marble Maze Zone Act 1/2 Marble zone with elements from spring yard 
  • Icy Garden Zone Act 1/2.  Marble Garden but with Ice
  • Night Hills Zone Act 1/2 Green hill at nighttime
  • Desert Downfall Act 1/2.   Dust hill zone but there’s quicksand
  • Marine Melt Zone Act 1/2.  Water level with ice that falls
  • Flame Valley Zone Act 1/2.  Mushroom Hill on fire
  • Tundra Zone Act 1/2.  A tundra level it’s in the name
  • Mesa Madness Zone Act 1/2/3
  • Egg Battlefield Zone Act 1/2/3.  Flying battery but in a battlefield
  • Final Utopia Zone. Final battle(Sonic Cd final boss in space)

How about going through a war zone like how sonic forces shows all the action of screen there would be a level were you fight with the resistance it would be fun you have to fight the death egg robots and all the copies of shadow and chaos and metal it would be called final fight 

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic Bluestreak:

Techno Tropics
Magmatropolis
Stone Ruins
Future City
Seaside Canyon
Desert Dash
Heavenly Forest
Sky Rock
Ground Zero
Milky Way

• Thumbs Up 2

Tropical Fantasy

Unknown Zone

Ghostly Skies

Rocky River

Frantic Forest

Dungeon Dumps

This can go for any Sonic game

• Nice Smile 1

Sonic X-treme (Based off of the 1997 cancelled Sonic game)

Jade Gully Zone
Necropolis Zone
Crystal Frost Zone
Red Sands Zone
Circuit Centerfold Zone
Aqua Dome Zone
Royal Mobius Zone
Iron Program Zone
Assault Station Zone
Death Egg Zone
Spirit Gates Zone
The Rift Zone