Awoo.

ARTWORK: Roarey's Scribbles

Roarey Raccoon

I'm a whore for spreading my crap drawings around, so I'll do it here too. Just the Sonic stuff though, I'm gonna keep it vaguely relevent to the website.

First of all, here's my DA account, there's not much on it at all but yeah whatever:

http://roareyraccoon.deviantart.com/

I usually post my work on FurAffinity, which is my art site of choice; there's stuff I've done that hasn't gone on there either but generally the majority of everything I do goes there. Careful if you have an FA account, there are adult works in my gallery.

Anyway, a few random links to Soniccy shit. Well, I say Sonic, but it's really Tails stuff, with an occasional Sonic thrown in. I've never been a fan of the Hedgehog =O.

Old pic done for random fun topic on SSMB a while back.

Random Tails at the beach, done last year.

Another old one, done on MS Paint.

Experimented once with a different style, I don't like the result but it's Tails anyway.

Quick Chip picture done for a signature on the old SSMB.

Old Tails pic for a Christmas topic activity on the old SSMB.

I'm gonna be doing some tutorials for SSN at some point, I put one together that involved teaching people to draw the following picture. I think it's crap though, as is the tutorial, so i'll be re-doing it.

tutsonic.png

That ought to be enough for a while I think. Most stuff I do isn't Sonic-related, so all of these are basically old and not up to my current standard. Ah well XP.

Oh one more thing, here's a shit Raccomic I did for TSS but told 'em not to use because it's awfully constructed.

raccomic6.jpg

Oh actually, one more thing. Here's some concept artwork that was going to be some banners for a TSS timeline article Dread was writing. I didn't get round to doing it seriously though.

Tails and Shadow.

Sonic.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roarey Raccoon

• BlueFox

• Wyde

• Cyberblade

Sweet Raccomic, Roarey! That is pretty hilarious. I've seen many of your works on Fur Affinity and they're totally awesome. I'll have to check out your DA account one of these days. You have some brilliant and fantastic artwork, dude!

lol I remember that. I also remember my entry for it very well. I know I shouldn't, but I still find it hilarious.

Also, you keep on whorin' that shit, cuz it's awesum. Including that mini-comic. Badly composed iyo or not, it made me chuckle., at least. You've certainly got better over the years, so thumbs up to you.

Awesome stuff as always Roarey. Though I gotta say about Tails in that "Tails and Shadow" pic, drawing him with just a shirt on just emphasizes that he's wearing no pants. XP

haha, I do love the way you draw all the characters. Love all your comics and stuff, there always good for a quick laugh.

Awesome stuff as always Roarey. Though I gotta say about Tails in that "Tails and Shadow" pic, drawing him with just a shirt on just emphasizes that he's wearing no pants. XP

Aye it does XP. Intentional too, since people said the same thing when I did a placeholder image once for the really old SSR website; it featured Tails wearing only a T-shirt :F.

I like your work!

Okay, this is unacceptable. Please put a bit of effort into your posts. Maybe say why you like a certain piece. You don't have to critique it but for crying out loud. "I like it" is worthless. I'm not going to be "Only post with critique" again, but at least put an explaination of WHY you like something. You have to do that in a discussion topic by stating why you have an opinion, the rules still apply here. Follow them please.

Roareye Black.

I really love your style, it's so distinctive. Tails on the Beach is my favourite; I like the way the colours are sunny and bright and the shading's nice and soft. His expression is gorgeous too! ^_^

And that Raccomic is simply hilarious. xD Not badly done at all! Keep drawing dude, you're work's ace!

Alright Roarey hows it going?

I love the idea that Tails' mechanical ability means he's the one left sorting out problems like programming a DVD player while everyone else is off bashing their heads into things. its the kind of idea I wish I'd had myself, pure quality.

Cant beleive you referred to it as shit, where-as its actually my favourite thing that youve done! oh well, it takes all sorts ey.

Edited by supersonikku

• 2 weeks later...

I like your work!

Very...um...to the point, eh?

I really like the sonic pic with the red jacket and jeans. I thought if sonic did wear cloths I'd be that.

What type of coloring tools did you use?

Nice sig too.

Very...um...to the point, eh?

I really like the sonic pic with the red jacket and jeans. I thought if sonic did wear cloths I'd be that.

What type of coloring tools did you use?

Nice sig too.

Tablet and openCanvas 1.0 for that pic. I usually sketch a picture in openCanvas, ink it in PaintTool SAI and colour/edit it in Photoshop.