Awoo.

Sega Blast Heroes

Badnik Mechanic

Did a search, couldn't see. Blast me if old.

Originally found a few weeks ago, but now seems to be real.

SEGA-Blast-Heroes-Screenshot-2.jpgSEGA-Blast-Heroes-Screenshot-3.jpg

SEGA-Blast-Heroes-Screenshot-1.jpg6IbxcGW.jpg

Going to be a mobile game, virtually no other details. Only Sega have now pretty much confirmed it as being real.

• Thumbs Up 3

The title made me think SEGA are bashing Sonic Heroes :D 

It looks okayish, erm, I guess.

Now come on SEGA, how about a Sonic GO game?

Was hoping for a multiple SEGA IP brawler similar to Smash Bros. Darn it :/ 

• Thumbs Up 1

I think it looks good

Its looking like a dungeon crawler RPG thing and the characters look nice

I'm glad Sakura is in the spotlight more since I feel like Sakura Wars has been kind of underused, a bit more than most

• Thumbs Up 1

Ech.

It looks promising, but we all know what's gonna happen: Monetization in every possible crevice of this poor creature.

• Thumbs Up 1

Eh...

If this is what constitutes as Sega looking towards their classic library, I can't help but feel this is more throwing fans a biscuit rather than anything concrete. I mean sure, it's nice fanservice; but I'm sure a fair amount of people would had preferred re-releases or remakes of their games (especially those that are hard to come across and aren't readily available), if not new products outright.

• Thumbs Up 5

Axel Stone!

I hope he really does get in this game. But it could easily be a gambling game like Runners.

Sort of reminds me of Project X Zone except with Sega characters.  Might be interested in looking into it, but in all likelihood, no devices I own would be able to play it. =C

• Thumbs Up 2

I do like the look of this game but I am very wary. I was going to get runners but that roulette wheel scared me right off. It would be a shame if SEGA did it again with this game or decided to stuff some other silly micro transaction gimmick into it on its world wide launch.

4 hours ago, Jango said:

Well... but where the heck is Sonic the Hedgehog?

inb4 incredibly-overpriced DLC

It's like SEGA saw that bootleg Smash Bros RPG from China (I actually play it, it's pretty darn fun...still saving up for Sonic though), and said "you know, we should do that with our characters".

I look forward to it, these kinds of games can be really cool.

This game looks interesting. Perhaps I'll pick it up when it comes to the Play Store.

This their way of introducing Sega's characters to people? That'd be neat if it was. I voted for NiGHTS to be in the game.