Awoo.

Sonic Mania (August 15th 2017, Christian Whitehead, PS4, Xbox One, PC, Switch) - The New Classic

Ryannumber1gamer

11 minutes ago, Sega DogTagz said:

Did Sega steal borrow Coke's production philosophy with Mania?

Nah, for that to be true Sega would need to starting making a further 50 or so different kinds of Sonic games:

coke_freestyle_menu_large-2.jpg

Sonic Freestyle - every Sonic fan gets their own distinct flavour of Sonic game. :P

15 minutes ago, Kintor said:

Nah, for that to be true Sega would need to starting making a further 50 or so different kinds of Sonic games:

They don't do that already?

:P

7 minutes ago, Sega DogTagz said:

They don't do that already?

Well, I've yet to see a sequel to Sonic Labyrinth or Sonic Shuffle. So I'd say that Sega is pretty focused one the most popular styles.

Of course, just talking about it, now I really want to play a new version of Sonic Shuffle...

• Thumbs Up 3

I actually really enjoyed Sonic Shuffle XP I just wish I had some friends who did because I always got stuck playing against the CPU 

• Thumbs Up 2

Hey, you guys might like this from Tee Lopes:

Let me share a memory with you guys! This is my first 'Sonic The Hedgehog' remix, ever! the one that really started this journey towards Mania, although it never even made it to Youtube! It was made circa 2006, and at the time I was extremely proud of it!!! Have a listen! :D"

Also:

• Thumbs Up 2

It's not a totally clean rip, but you can hear the track slightly better. I really love this remix for Chemical Plant Act 2. It's the best one so far. Start of with some Wacky Workbench and end with Metallic Madness.

• Thumbs Up 3

So, we haven't seen eggman/robotnik in Mania yet.  What if he isn't the primary antagonist.  We might only fight him at the very end, facing off with HBHs throughout...

• This topic was locked and unpinned